Rue Education Complaints & Reviews

Rue EducationSCAM

RUE Education is a scam! They lied and said they work with Excelsior College to help you get your RN degree. They do not help and all I did was receive bills for additional fees and charges. Then, Excelsior College said they do not accept anything from RUE Education, and Excelsior has their own fees and charges. I cancelled and they said you cannot cancel. I have $6, 548 on my credit report from them, which has ruined my credit for the past few years. I will not pay because I did not receive services from RUE Education. Please do not sign up for with this company!

Rue Education — Refunding Unused Learning Materials

I was told upon enrollment with Rue education that they offered online "classes" to help me pass examination...

Rue EducationStay away from this company

I have had my own difficulties with RUE eucuation. I signed up with their program and a few days after signing up, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I immediately called the recruiter and told them I could not participate in the program and was told flat out that I still owed the $4500 for the entire tuition regardless if I went or not. I told them I was a stage 3 cancer and would be undergoing surgery the next week followed by chemotherapy and radiation. I didn't know when I could enter school and start the program. She continued to tell me how sorry she was but that I signed a contract and that my payments would be due regardless of my situation or whether or not I went to school or not. I never received any books, literature to enroll or help what so ever. I did however receive nasty phone calls, nasty letters and its on my credit report that I own $4600 to them for an unpaid loan! I never received ONE PENNY from this company. I filed a report with the credit bureau a few weeks ago stating I didn't owe the money... and guess what!!! a received a letter from a collection agency yesterday stating that they had purchased my loan and intended to collect to the fullest extent of the law... And once again.. I have not received any books, any literature, any calls, or assistance from this company.. WHAT A SCAM and nothing but problems at a time I DO NOT NEED IT! Stay away from this company... They are not interested in your educational needs, only money.

Rue Education — charged money with no education

I apparently signed a contract for services not provided. They told me that this education is like a gym...