Nautica Complaints & Reviews

Nauticagreat disappointment about nautica watches

Hi;
My name is Serkan I'm 38 year old, married and have three kids.I'm working at government as strategic planning officer. I purchased a Nautica watch from one of your distributor's store (which named Konyalı saat) in Bursa city, TURKEY. The name of the store is "konyalı saat" which is located at carrefour in bursa city. Just two months later that I've purchased when the first problem has happened. This watch had several problems during the past 2 years. I returned the watch to the distributor company three times for three different problems. Also I gave up my complaint because of request of distributor both second and third times of these problems. However the problems have been remaining. I paid a "considerable" amount of money to purchase this watch.
Problems about;
1)Crown came off, when I pulled the crown to adjust the date and time, the crown pulled all the way out surprisingly and separated from the case.
2) Water droplets inside watch (Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)
3) Water droplets inside watch (Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)

Although very few wearing your watch completely broken down. I have great disappointment about nautica watches. I want a refund of my loss as soon as possible. i hope iget my money back.

• La
      lazara Feb 06, 2009

My husband was making 17. 00 hour, this paycheck shows 15. 30 hourly. Is this legal???

NauticaNautica Hates Children

My seven year old grandson needed to use a rest room and was refused admission in your Tanger outlet store in Myrtle Beach, S. C. I am handicapped and could not walk the two blocks to the public restroom with him. Fortunately, I had someone who would escort him to the restroom. Needless to say, I left the approximately $150.00 worth of clothes I had already gathered up. I was told that there was no restroom to serve the public.

Had I had a different attitude I could have let him go in the dressing room on the clothes. However, I want my grandson to have better morals than that. When I asked for the name of the manager of the store, the staff refused to give it to me. I was just beginning my shopping experience and would probably have spent considerably more money than the purchases I had in hand. I have seven grandchildren, for whom I love to shop. Needless to say, Nautica will not be on my list of shopping places even though I like your merchandise. I do believe that an intelligent staff member would have accompanied the child to the rest room under the circumstances. I certainly would not want people with such a lack of ability to reason working for me. If I, myself, had needed use of the restroom there would have really been a problem. I was told that a child had been hurt in the door of a restroom. I understand that accidents happen; however, your dressing room doors are probably much more dangerous as I had to hold it each time to keep it from slamming on my grandson. I am very upset about this episode and wonder if it is legal to deny use of a restroom to a customer.

I am not asking Nautica to do anything. My grandson's mother is an attorney and she will be able to check the legality of this matter.

Nauticawont let child use washroom

My seven year old grandson needed to use a rest room and was refused admission in your Tanger outlet store in Myrtle Beach, S.C. I am handicapped and could not walk the two blocks to the public restroom with him. Fortunately, I had someone who would escort him to the restroom. Needless to say, I left the approximately $150.00 worth of clothes I had already gathered up. I was told that there was no restroom to serve the pulic. Had I had a different attitude I could have let him go in the dressing room on the clothes. However, I want my grandson to have better morals than that. When I asked for the name of the manager of the store, the staff refused to give it to me. I was just beginning my shopping experience and would probably have spent considerably more money than the purchases I had in hand. I have seven grandchildren, for whom I love to shop. Needless to say, Nautica will not be on my list of shopping places even though I like your merchandise. I do belive that an intelligent staff member would have accompanied the child to the rest room under the circumstances. I certainly would not want people with such a lack of ability to reason working for me. If I, myself, had needed use of the restroom there would have really been a problem. I was told that a child had been hurt in the door of a restroom. I understand that accidents happen; however, your dressing room doors are probably much more dangerous as I had to hold it each time to keep it from slamming on my grandson. I am very upset about this episode and wonder if it is legal to deny use of a restroom to a customer.

Nauticaabuse/quality

I purchased two belt one of them was in good condition the other one was defected, i get denied mony back for the defected one or even exchangin it .i have being told that the return or exchange time has expired but according to my recciept i sttill have time to the 15 0f july .now honestly speeking, i get decieved and lied to, the only thing i want to do just exchang the defected item but it seems there is scamer every where.

i hope iget my money back.

• Se
            serkaninam Jan 06, 2013

Hi;
            My name is Serkan I'm 38 year old, married and have three kids.I'm working at government as strategic planning officer. I purchased a Nautica watch from one of nautica distributor's store (which named Konyalı saat) in Bursa city, TURKEY. The name of the store is "konyalı saat" which is located at carrefour in bursa city. Just two months later that I've purchased when the first problem has happened. This watch had several problems during the past 2 years. I returned the watch to the distributor company three times for three different problems. Also I gave up my complaint because of request of distributor both second and third times of these problems. However the problems have been remaining. I paid a "considerable" amount of money to purchase this watch.
            Problems about;
            2) Water droplets inside watch when taking water inside the watch.(Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)
            3) Water droplets inside watch when taking water inside the watch.(Although water resistant and without any reason or because of washing my hands)

Although very few wearing this watch completely broken down. I have great disappointment about nautica watches. I want a refund of my loss as soon as possible. I hope I get my money back.

• Se
            serkaninam Jan 06, 2013

NauticaBad service

As I approached the store I asked the clerk if they offer a Military Discount? He replied Yes, 10% off. I then proceeded to purchase approx $75 worth of clothes.

The same salesman requested to see my Military ID. So I pulled it out and showed him. He stated that because I was a Disabled Veteran he couldn't offer the discount.

I contacted Nauticas website and notified them of the situation. They failed to respond to my request. I guess if you give the ultimate price to our country and become Disabled, that does not qualify you for there 10% discount.

Nautica Corporate should be ashamed! As I hope are you. Please write them and boycott their products.