Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Myron A. Grace

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Myron A. Grace. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Myron A. Grace.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Myron A. Grace's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Myron A. Grace, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Myron A. Grace. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

T
5:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A few weeks ago I filed a complaint with the Complaints Board but for some reason it never went up onto their website. Therefore, this is new and I very much hope the management of the Complaints Board will action this ASAP. As I wrote before, I have been dealing with Myron since January last. He contacted me via Facebook and Messenger. I thought he wa...

Read full review of Myron A. Grace
T
6:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When: Late March thru Present 2022 Two days ago, my company, Storylines Entertainment, fired Myron for non-performance and poor execution of marketing and promotional activities agreed between us. He reacted by sending out a series of emails to a wide range of studios and radio stations stating that I was a fraud. I am not a fraud. I am a writer, owner of...

Read full review of Myron A. Grace
S
12:07 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Myron A. Grace has been scamming investors/actors out of hundreds of thousands of Dollars around the country for several years! He posts numerous adds on Craigslist promising to film everywhere, entices them to invest their money and time working as actors and then disappears while leaving them holding the bag. They lose everthing they invested, no one ever...

Read full review of Myron A. Grace and 23 comments