Myron A. GraceScamming Investors/Actors

S Review updated:

Myron A. Grace has been scamming investors/actors out of hundreds of thousands of Dollars around the country for several years! He posts numerous adds on Craigslist promising to film everywhere, entices them to invest their money and time working as actors and then disappears while leaving them holding the bag. They lose everthing they invested, no one ever has made a return of their investment or ever getting a penny of their money returned.

If he ripped you off, contact your state Attorney's Office and the IRS because he probably doesn't pay his taxes as well.

He belongs in prison for wire fraud and other crimes.

Truth and Truth Dec 22, 2019

I can't believe that you fake people are at it again. I mean don't you have lives, jobs, families even some damn pets to take care of rather than to continously worry about Myron Grace. You people keep saying the same thing over and over again, but yet still haven't submitted any proof of what you're saying, because there is NONE. This dude works hard for everyone that he comes into contact with. First of all to "Scambuster" Mr. Grace hasn't even been on Craigslist in years, so here's a little advice: when you stalk people at least make sure that you have the correct information, otherwise you look like a stalking [censored]. Second, Mr. Grace has never disappeared on anyone, his phone number has been the same and his email address has been the same for several years, over a decade in fact. So I just disproved another lie you told. Third, if he did anything wrong he would have been sued and/or in jail by now, which he hasn't and never will because he does every bit of work that he promises to his customers and more. It sounds to me like you're a bitter Betty because he's taking customers away from you. Why dont you up your game and you won't have to worry about it.
    To "Thomas 89425" if you must know, I know the broad didn't answer her phone because I was there for every phone call Mr. Grace made to her and everytime she didn't answer the phone. Second, I'm not Myron, and he's been in the same profession for over 20 years successfully. I wonder can you say the same thing? Or lie like the other people on here.
    To "Soul the Poet" whoever the hell you are, Mr. Grace can have as many pages on FB as he wants. You're also a liar because we don't ask for thousands to become a radio show host or anything else. You could NEVER show proof of that. And, I guess you think you're real special because there are over 200 million FB users in the United States alone. So one man is supposed to remember your name when he has so many pages huh? I guess you think your [censored] dont stink too?! Please get over yourself and come back to reality. I'm guessing you're a female cause only a broad would think like you do. Maybe one of you're 10 baby daddies thinks you're the [censored], but Myron Grace don't know who the hell you are.
    You people need to fall back and focus on your own lives instead of being so focused on Myron Grace. I mean for real, it's becoming stalker-like. I guess that's why you don't use your real names. Don't want to get sued for defamation and libel. We should really be thanking you in a way, because you're only increasing our business.

• So
    soul the poet Mar 10, 2019

I had a conversation with Myron a few months ago. I didn't know the man from a can of paint. He kept messaging me about package deals. First of all, if I wanted to be a radio host, interviewer, reporter, then all I have to do is apply to a news network. You shouldn't have to pay thousands. I told Myron that I didn't have any money for that, and he said, "Well, it would be nice to invest something to get started." He's a true scammer. He struck me as a debt collector.. honestly. I kept blocking him on FB, and he creates new pages, or has them, and sends me the same requests. Who has time for all of that? He's very sheisty. Please be careful out here. These people don't care about your financial situation.. scammers are only about the benjamins, and I hope this man gets shut down eventually.

Truth and Truth May 12, 2016

These fake people are at it again. Myron Grace is again a hard working, intelligent man, who has never scammed anyone in his life. It's actually the other way around because he tries to help so many people and he gets scammed out of his money. He will put in work for people, and they will not pay him for the work that he has done. Stop spreading false rumors about this man, or you may find yourself doing jail time for defamation of character and false allegations. So tired of lazy people who have no goals in life that want to try and bring someone who is doing something with their life down. Get your own life and stop focusing on someone else's.

Truth and Truth Nov 14, 2015

I am so sick and tired of people reading into false statements. Anyone can write something about anybody, you are no different. I just hope you know that trying to ruin someones reputation when all they do is work hard until they make themselves sick, is something that you need to reevaluate within yourselves. Just because you were so quick to quit or give up on life or your dreams, you want to write some fake stuff on here about the realist person I know. You all need to stop. Seriously!!

• Th
    Thomas89425 Jan 25, 2019

@Truth and Truth Hello Myron, time to change your profession I think...

Truth and Truth Sep 25, 2012

These people are fake and deceptive. One person, you know who you are, stopped answering her phone when it was time to work. So how could she lose out on $400? The rest of these people are unknown and have never worked with Mr. Grace. These allegations are completely false and drummed up by angry females and and their husbands and boyfriends who are very jealous, and don't trust their women. Please stop the madness and move on with your life and stop spreading false rumors.

• Th
    Thomas89425 Jan 25, 2019

@Truth and Truth How do you know that this one person didn't answer her phone?

• Ke
    Key 2 Sep 15, 2012

Its 2012 he myron grace is still st it smh. I'm ready to sue because people work hard for their money and put time and and effort into persuing their dreans so I say we bann together and take him down. I just lost 400 dollars to him talk about pissed email me at [email protected]

• Es
    ES production Feb 24, 2011

I have a meeting with him this friday, if he is ripping people off let's bring him down. Should i contact the state Attorney's Office ? If you have an Idea please email me at [email protected]

• Ej
    EJW Nov 22, 2010

Need to contact me about Barbara Heirro or Lori A Depaul or Myron Grace
    Yes this is theft by deception ...

• Gl
    Glorianne Lagnese May 12, 2010

MYRON GRACE STOP USING MY NAME TO SEND YOUR EMAILS OUT. I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE FCC IF I GET ONE MORE IN MY INBOX.
    SCAMMER!!!

• Su
    SugaTea Dec 03, 2009

WOW, That is so funny! Why do I say it's funny? Because, I was warning people that Myron was a scam artist when I was doing the finances for the company. Myron knew that I knew too much so he wanted to get rid of me. So to all the people that stayed with the production "The Grace Show" Thats your own damn fault you got scamed, because I tried to warn everyone and nobody wanted to listen (especially yall inveters)!

Trina Jun 16, 2009

This' so TRUE! --

I met Myron about three years ago when I auditioned for a movie. We didn't make the movie, but we did act in "The Grace Show", the second time around. Not only did I - along with my then-husband and two of our children - do the full season, but I also edited the scripts, wrote scripts, and updated the website (under the guise of being his "Executive Vice President of Production"). For none of this did we get paid and he's since been emailing me, asking me to do more acting, for which I'd need to PAY HIM for the privilege! He also wants me to try to drum-up financing. Hah! That'll be the day! But I'm keeping it all, in case I need it for a lawsuit!