MNI Credit Report Services Complaints & Reviews

MNI Credit Report Services — Unauthorized charges!

Somehow my phone number and address got posted as the contact information for MNI Credit Report Services. I...

MNI Credit Report ServicesRefused refund!

I recently recd a charge on my bank account for a credit report I did not authorized or did not know about. When I called a client service rep he became very nervous and had to transfer me to a Specialist, which disconnected me. I called back and spoke with another CSR, her name Susan. She canceled my so called membership, but would not refund the $11.95 charge. Then hung up on me. I called back and got Susan again, she was rude and unhappy to hear it was me again, then I was told I should have read the agreement. I did and I read is as: if at the end of the process I could indicate if I wanted this report. I asked for a manager and was put on hold for 20 minutes. This credit company is not here to help, its here to make is money and scam everyone.

• El
    Elizabeth Umphrey May 09, 2008

These people are THEIVES!!! they refuse to return latest charge even when we canceled the account. How can they be put out of business????

mary helen gordon Feb 26, 2011

please remove my account from your list.for one i have not recive any report from you .and yet you withdrew $19.00 out of my account, this ms.mary gordon

MNI Credit Report Services — Charging monthly fee!

They adv. - free credit report - no charge! But, need a credit card #. Should have known better - but, gave...

MNI Credit Report ServicesFraud and stealing!

Used my credit card to obtain a ONE TIME credit report for my boss. I was NOT informed that there would be a recurring monthly charge of $19.90 for the "monitoring service" that I did not elect to subscribe to. When I called to close the account the customer service rep told me that I was not authorized to cancel the service because the report was generated for someone other than myself. The rep said that REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT I WAS THE ONE BEING CHARGED MONTHLY, only the person that the credit report was generated for had the authority to cancel the service (she stated that this was "by law"). I can't believe that I don't have the authority to cancel something that is being charged TO ME every month!!! What kind of "law" is this?!?! You mean to tell me that there is no law stating that I have the authority to cancel charges being made to my own account?!?!? Unless I obtain permission from a person who is not liable for the debt being created nor is listed on any of my accounts!!!

• Ju
    Julie Blair Jun 11, 2008

Unauthorized money taken out of my acount. Do not know the address as it is not shown on the web page.

• Ha
    hana Jan 07, 2009

The are bunch of lairs, they charge me too I had to close down my account!! They should be in jail too!!!
    hana

MNI Credit Report Services — Never heard of company

This company has charged my visa 2x's now and I never HEARD of this company. NEVER ordered a credit...

MNI Credit Report Services — Can't cancel automatic charges

This company is charging me monthly for credit reports and I can't find them to cancel. I will have to...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices