Lift SP Complaints & Reviews

Lift SPunauthorized charges

This Company has repeatedly charged my credit card $79.95 for a product I did not authorize. A $4.95 sample was ordered and received. Within one day of receipt of product, the Company was notified via telephone as directed, and the order was cancelled. I have repeated attempted to contact this Company without success. My inquiries are met with vagueness or no response. My credit card charges continue to show on my statements and have officially been challenged. I see by the number of complaints on various websites, that this is a wide spread practice.

• Sp
    spbeautiful Jul 06, 2009

dswernli, Hello my name is Michelle, CSM, I noticed you complain and wanted to give you the information for our Customer Service Dept. which are happy to assist you anytime between 8AM-5:30PM Monday thru Friday at 866-897-2464 or you can also email us at [email protected] We do offer and honer a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please contact us so we can help. Thanks

• Ta
    T.A.O. Apr 09, 2010

This company charged my debit card for the shipment of this product, yet I never ordered or received this product. I contacted their customer service and was assured the mistake would be taken care of. (Yeah right, like I would trust that) So I immediately contacted my bank and explained the situation. They reversed the charge and issued me a new card. A YEAR later, this company has contacted me via a collections letter stating I owe them $129.95 due to my card being declined. When I contacted them the man was rude to me because I would not verify my info to him. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he informed me that he was the floor supervisor. Then he became rude and accused me of lying. When I refused to give him any information other than their "account number" from the letter, he hung up on me. I contacted my bank again and told them the situation. They will be taking on this company for me (I love my bank). I don't know how they got my debit card information to begin with but beware of this company they are ###! They go by different names, so watch for anything with Lift SP, reg.net, and healthy online services. Contact the BBB and the Consumer Protection Agency and DO NOT give this company any personal information!!

Lift SPover charge after cancelation

I called the company at [protected] and told them not to take any more miney from my account that the product was no good. I just checked my account and they took another 80.00 dollars from my account. This is getting rediculous, I can't afford this bull. I told them not to take it out of my bank as I was not happy with thier product, plus I didn't even recieve anymore to be charged. I need that money back, , i don't like being scammed.
Linda Romeo

Ibeth Jun 05, 2009

Caution, you must close your account ASAP or they will forever charge you regardless if you want their product or not. If you used
    a credit card inform the CEO and ask them to stop doing business with that fraudulent firm, I did.
    Stop these crooks from ripping other innocent people off.
    I have been fighting them for month with always the same result, "zero"!
    Be vigilant and report them to the Attorney general, consumer affairs, the Government, the media...somebody will eventually hear us and put them out of business.

Lift SP — Fraud

This is a reply I received from The Attorney General's Office, please go to their Website to file a...

Lift SPFalse advertising, unfair business practices

The sellers of Lift SP & Tripeptinon won't refund you for the first $79.95 charge, because that is their whole scam. They may refund you for subsequent charges, but they're counting on getting $80 from every single person who orders the "Free Trial". Even though they say it's a trial, they make it so there's no way you can cancel before they charge your card for the "trial" product. If you really want to try the product for 14 days, there's not enough time, because they start the timer from the minute you order the trial, and my friends & I noticed that they have changed it from "14 day trial" to "12 day trial".

Here's the real clincher: the Before & After photos of a middle-aged brunette woman were allegedly taken without permission from Anita Wilson of Utah, and she says her results are due to Nuskin products, NOT Lift SP. See her posting http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/scam-c88735.html#c278122

The Lift SP hawkers use a different first name and city for Anita (never her real name). In some cities they call her Carla Wilson, but in other cities they call her something else. If you have a friend in another state, have them look up the same ad where you saw the Free Trial advertised, and the woman will have a different name & hometown. They bought up a ton of websites and made them look like blogs, that are all marketing their product. Look at these 2 sites: www.carlaswrinkles.c0m & www.heathers-blog.com. They have links to the Lift SP Free Trial site called www.yourownperfectface.com, and the only name we could find attached to that website is Dr. Steven Jepson. So we can't help but wonder if he owns all of those other fake blog sites.

With a quick Internet search we found Steven Jepson & wife Cherri have a business in Murray, Utah called UDMPC and another website www.jepsonskincare.com. My friends and I are reporting Dr. Jepson & Lift SP to the Better Business Bureau of Utah of Utah (or Delaware where DRI is based) and also the State Attorney General, Mark Shurtleff at [protected]@utah.gov.

• Nj
    Njoy May 08, 2009

I also became curious after seeing Steven Jepson's name on the Lift SP website and watching his interview footage associated with this product and so I performed an Internet inquiry on him. One can just google his name or go into Zabasearch and the info is all there on Dr. J and wife Cherri, owners of the UDMPC (Utah Dermatologic & Medical Procedures Clinic). They sell this same product (among others), but under a different label via Jepson Skincare. You can buy the same product as Lift SP, but it is called Wrinkle Relaxer "face lift in a bottle" for US $58 for 30 ml (1 ounce), as opposed to US $79.95 (CDN $84.95) for 15 ml (1/2 ounce) of Lift SP at: http://jepsonskincare.com/specialty.htm

It's really surprising that someone who appears to have a legitimate dermatology practice would go into business with a disreputable operation such as DRI and allow misleading ads to represent their product, as well as imposed memberships and automatic credit card charges. They had to know this was not going to go down well with customers. Do you think they were unaware of exactly how this fulfillment co. operates or did they assume that the "dumb masses" would just take their lumps and go quietly without complaining?

I'm thinking, why waste one's time with the BBB or Atty Gen. This may be more appropriately reported to the FTC for Internet fraud. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Lift SPUNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

This is a scam. Lift SP was advertised on the internet as a FREE SAMPLE with $4.95 charge for shipping and handling. When I received my credit card statement, I was charged TWICE for $79.95. The second bottle of Lift SP was sent to me without my request and the $79.95 charge was not authorized.
This is a scam and stay away from it. The bottle of Lift SP was advertized as a free sample. Then surprise! when you receive your credit card statement you see that you were charged for it.

• Jj
    JJ12 May 07, 2009

How do you all like Miss Have a Great Day from Lift SP? Did you call them and have any luck? I called them and they didnt do squat for me. Heck I'd rather pay more money and get something good like even Dior which has a new anti wrinkel treatment out. And guess what, they give away real Free samples of it right at Nordstrom! Then after you go home they dont start charging up your credit card without you knowing and shipping you tiny little bottles of sticky stuff you dont want. ROFLMAO Can you imagine if stores did crap like that? but thats what this lift sp company is doing. Crazeee

Ibeth Jun 05, 2009

Michelle is a liar, I called the above number and wrote to [email protected], the email got bounced back and my conversation with the Rep. was unsuccessful.
    I also wrote to the so called Doctor who supposedly produces the cream, thus far no reply.
    Like your bank, mine seems to be aware of the unlawful practices of Lift SP, I urged the CEO of Chase Bank to stop doing business with that Company.
    These Banks should be held accountable, being complicit makes them guilty.
    Please, I urge all who have been scammed to force their Banks to stop honoring Lift's sales.
    Lets us not be Victims, let us stand up and fight and take back what is rightfully ours.

Lift SPcredit card scam

This company somehow got my credit card number and info, and fraudulently charged my card for an order that I did not place. Thankfully, my credit card company recognized the fraudulent charge and closed my account. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are scammers.

Lift SP — Lift SP scam

I wish I had read the complaints about Lift SP before ordering the "Free Trial" product, because I wa...

Lift SPfalse advertising

BEWARE!! HIDDEN MAJOR MISREPRESENTATION. The word " TRIAL" does NOT mean what comes to mind first. I ordered 2 products after reading and hearing of on the "VIEW". Belisis was my first order with NO STRINGS attached however, the Lift SP apparently (not so apparent!!!)says somewhere that your credit card will be CHARGED $79.95 per MONTH unless you CALL to cancel your TRIAL "SIZE" offer. The woman on the phone from Lift SP said they sent me a "FULL ONE MONTH SUPPLY" . You see the "TRIAL" is in "TIME" not product!! You are supposed to read the receipt and CALL IF you want to CANCEL your MONTHLY ORDER which you never realized you signed up for!! This is a complete joke and outrage that undermines good and decent marketers. The initial 'Trial" is not at all a "TRIAL" unless you follow the companies hidden agenda! There is "NO" address to sent this product back but I encourage all to NOT get involved with this company and if you get into my situation go directly to your Bank and file a complaint and refuse to pay!! This is FRAUD!! This company takes advantage of the consumer!!!

• Ed
    Eddy Apr 02, 2009

All the complaints dealt with here are in fact covered in sales page, be it the really reallly really small print.

WHAT REALLY BUGS ME is that if you choose to stay with the program you haven't received any free trial as you will pay for that first bottle in full. Only those that cancel will receive a free trial.

In other word, people who choose to become a customer have no free trial...only those who decide not to. Is this the way to treat customers? Pay out for those who don't want your product and for those who do, well sorry, that discount isn't available if you decide to purchase

• Mo
    Mommydearsest Apr 16, 2009

Liftsp and many anti wrinkle products sold online with promises to reduce wrinkles, improve wrinkles depth, or temporarily remove wrinkles are all bogus(fake, a really big scam to sell you a product that does nothing, but coat your skin with no benefits at all). All the reviews you find on the internet are posted by the anti-wrinkle product's company itself. All the blogs are fake and posted by the product's company. The pictures in the phony blogs are from results of plastic/comestic and/or skin laser treatments and not the results of using their anti-wrinkle products. Many of these companies are affiliated with one another and some are own by the same people. They sell the same product and calling it a different name and market it under another company name. YOu really have to know how to dig deep to find these stuff out like I did. Oh, the pictures they used to market their products using fake blogs are stolen pictures from many comestic/plastic surgeon's online websites.. It is so funny when I found already 4 of these pictures that are from a plastic surgerons website. Liftsp changes its before and after picture from time to time. Right now, they are using a man with crows feet and I also found this picture from a plastic surgeon's online website. This man got several laser treatment and the result is not from using LIftsp or any anti wrinkle products. Don't be a fool. If this product really works like they show you, then the plastic/comestic surgeons will not be in such a high demand these days. Read about what all doctors want to specialize in now??? Plastic surgery. Too many of them, so medical schools had to steer them to other specialities... The only legitimate review site I know about is from Consumerreports.com. You can buy their magazines too!!! They do reviews from household items, beauty products, cars, to whatever you can think of...
    Please look at all these phony blogs and lots of laugh. I know when liftsp and its affiliated companies will have to once again change their phony blogs web addresses to some other names. The onces I found from several months ago is gone. But I will be out there monthly to report new phony blogs when I find them...

Whenever you see an underline anywhere in the phony blogs, that mean this is a variable text area. This area can change. I see many of the phony blogs will post the person living nearby a city where you live and this is done by using your IP address at login... Dr. Jepson and affiliated companies should refund everyone's money and they should serve time for white color crime. Stealing is illegal and I think false advertisement should be too!!! Please report these companies to BBB and also file a report on this website. Do google on liftsp, lift-sp, lift - sp, DRI-liftsp and so forth... People type it all different, so all complaints aren't pull up in one search... Oh, also do Liftsp scam Liftsp fraud, and maybe some other way that people will type this product name ... I saw several hundreds of complaint about this product...

(same picture, but different names for each blog)
    laurasskin.comwww.wrinkleresveratrol.com/anti-wrinkle-treatment.php
    lisaskinsuccess.com
    antiwrinkle-formula.com
    tracyswrinkles.com
    jennysperfectskin.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
    www.kimsnewskin.com
    jennysperfectskin.com
    www.mommyswrinkles.com
    myskincarestory.com
    Heathers-Blog.com

(same picture, different name on each blog)
    www.age-loss-blog.com
    sarahswrinklefree.com
    annieswrinkle.com
    www.katesnewskin.com
    janeswrinkles.com
    myantiagingsuccessstory.com

(same picture, but different name on each blog)
    abbyswrinklesuccess.com
    mariesantiaging.com
    skincareblogged.com
    susanswrinkles.com

Sandra May 06, 2009

Here's another one

Ibeth Jun 05, 2009

Thank you for posting all these addresses, I will make use of them,

These Banks should be held accountable, being complicit makes them guilty.

• Sk
    skincare byalana2 Jun 14, 2011

Try Centella Asiatica, a natural ingredient that is an amazing and healing part of IsClinical products. This ingredient is also used to boost collagen to tighten your skin. http://www.skincarebyalana.com/

Lift SPCharges on credit card for unordered product

www.yourownperfectface.com advertised a free, no obligation sample of
Lift SP wrinkle cream for a shipping charge of $4.95. The print out receipt
for this product stated only that LiftSP would be shipped within 3-5 business
days, and my order number. No other obligations, memberships, or charges
were on this receipt or stated anywhere on the website.
I received the product. On my next credit card, I was charged 79.95 plus the $4.95 shipping charge. I called the company and they said that it was stated on the website that I would be charged $79.95 if I did not cancel my membership within 10 days. There was nothing written on the website or the receipt I printed out that said any such thing. I told them that-- and they refused to refund the $79.95 charge to my credit card. I am in the process of disputing this charge with my credit card company. I feel that Lift SP has engaged in consumer fraud and unauthorized use of my credit card account. Thank you.

• El
    E. Legere Mar 05, 2009

I read article supposedly written by a Susan Reynolds from LANGLEY, CANADA, which seemed genuine, so I ordered a "FREE TRIAL" of Lift SP via a link on this woman's page. No where on the form does it say the "free" item is shipped from U.S., nor does it say the cost is in US funds; nor does it say if order is cancelled that the SHIPPING AND HANDLING are NON-REFUNDABLE! After printing out my application, I noticed at the bottom of last page in very small printing (had to get a magnifying glass) that the charges would be ONGOING, so IT IS NOT FREE! Within TWO hours I phoned to cancel, but the girl said she couldn't cancel--my order is "not on the computer" and "it takes 24 hours to process"..."call back in 24 hours". Also called my credit card company to cancel my A/C. This was around 10 p.m. Next morning around noon ---about 11 HOURS later, I phoned again to Lift SP and the girl said "already shipped"! I told her to cancel order--I wouldn't accept it . Charges showed up on my account for $37, 32 (NOT "FREE" ) AND $6.17 US S&H (NOT $4.95 Cdn). This is now in dispute.

• Ka
    KAB Mar 12, 2009

WOW...I just got frauded also...I was charged 106.00 Cdn on my credit card - for my FREE TRIAL...I have called my credit card company and just got off the phone with Life SP...on and on about the "Terms and Conditions"...the customer service rep finally agreed to refund my money b/c if my product was opened I cannot send this back - I just discovered this unautorized charge today! (recieved the product yesterday) oh and my 'membership window to cancel' had expired. Anyway, just so everyone knows - I will never order antying else on a pop up add from Facebook!!! I am very angry and feel stupid!
    DON'T order this Lift SP - it says "Free Trial" but it's not!
    Ottawa, Canada

• Sp
    Sparker Mar 30, 2009

Don't feel stupid; they very purposefully tried to mislead you into believing it really was a free trial. Dr. Steven Jepson who is profiting the most from the Lift SP sales ought to be put in jail.

• Ka
    Karen Jones Jul 05, 2009

Maybe a class action lawsuit is just what DRI and Jepson need in order to stop doing business this way.

Lift SP — non-delivery of paid product

I ordered Lift SP online, around December 10, 2008. I was charged the initial $4.95 which was fine but when I...

Lift SPThey keep charging

A free two week trial has turned into a nightmare. They first charged my card on 11-28-08 for the postage to send out this "free" trial. According to the USPS tracking info I received this "free" trial on 12-6-08 and my credit card was charged the full amount on 12-13-08 clearly NOT two weeks. I have called them 3 times to return the inferior product which makes my face break out with no resolution. Then today I receive ANOTHER shipment of this crap!!! and they have charged my credit card again!!! Something must be done with this company who is totally screwing the public. I have marked today's package REFUSED, RETURN TO SENDER. I am NOT paying for this crap!

Lift SPfraudulent charges on CC

I ordered a free sample of their beauty product for the skin on Nov 5. the shopping c harges were $4.95. On Nov. 24th I checked my bank statement and there was a $79.95 charge that went on my overdraft account. I never received the beauty product and today is Dec.1. I decided to go online and find out more about this company after trying to call them several times and getting only busy signals. Apparently I am not the only one who has been scamed.

macu Jan 26, 2009

I also ordered a 'free trial' of Lift SP and two weeks later was charged with another $90 (CAD). So I called to find out why I'm being charged for the product I didn't order and even before teh end of my 15-day trial. To my suprise I was informed that my 15-day trial started the day I ordered the produt not the day I received the package!!! It turned out to be only 4 day trial :) So I immediately cancelled my 'membership' and my CC (just in case they conveniently forget to cancel the membership). Oh, and I was adviced by their customer service representative (actually very pleasant women) to read 'Terms&Conditons" more carefully next time. You bet I will!!!

• Ba
    barms25 Feb 12, 2009

OR ...how do you guys sleep at night?

• Ba
    barms25 Feb 12, 2009

OR... how do you spell integrity?

• Ga
    Gail Blacker Mar 20, 2009

My story is the same as the above ones. Ordered and got trial sample, then received another and charged to my credit card for $79.95 and tried to call 10 times and got continous busy signals.
    I called credit card company to file complaint against charge and mailed back the serum this morning after receiving it last night, with a receipt that they did receive it! Never again will I order anything online!!!

Ana Apr 06, 2009

I went for the free trial not knowing about the membership n all, well for the free trial (not free at all) 15ml came out to 80.+ Canadian dollares. Never again will I try anything out, my membership is cancelled just spoke to a Chantel 866 897 2464 thanks to the person here that posted the phone # the ones I have didn't work, so I got my cancellation conf #, but I was charged, and the product just arrived on the last day I had no chance to follow up, read...read...and read all before deciding on anything, n the old saying is so true nothing is for free ... now I'm going through hell with the other co. vital rezv I was charged and I not even got any pills to try, imagine that one, I have several emails, there is a time difference btwn Canada and Utah I believe that's where they are located. I was charged 100.77 cdn. for nothing this is a scam, the mail box is full I called 819 483 0467, no reply from the site as well. Its a nightmare. Don't order anything we're better off going to a speciality store. Almost 200.00 for nothing, I could have bought myself beatiful clothes and shoes, I'm so stupid, I can't even afford to pay, times are tough, I'm really stupid to fall for that, I hope they burn in hell...

Sandra Jul 18, 2009

The thing is Ana, even if you read the text when you ordered, you would still not have known how they were going to rip you off, because they had the website set up very sneakily so that if you clicked through the screens to place an order for the "Free Trial", you would not have seen the wording about their automatic deductions. It is true though about that old saying "nothing is free" and I guess that's what we all walked away with. It's too bad these people have to use tricks and deception in order to get their product sold. I didn't even like Lift SP either...maybe that's why they had to trick people into buying it! Never doing a Free Trial again, that's for sure.

Lift SP — scam

I ordered a bottle of liftsp for what I thought was a good deal. The cost of shipping. They charged me 69.00...