Grant Masters Complaints & Reviews

Grant Masters — Fraud

Ok, I have been reading this morning - the complaints regarding this company. Basically, people are promised...

Grant Masters — Unauthorized debit card charge

Charged my debit card without my authorization. These people are exchanging card information to where we need...

Grant MastersUnauthorized charges

Well, to my surprise this morning i found out that 77.00 had been charged to my debit card so i called my bank to see what the charge was even for since i didnt remember buying anything for that amount and all they could tell me was that i should close my debit card down so they could not take anymore money out and told me the name of the company which being, "GRANT MASTERS", who the heck is this anyway?? So as i write this i am just sitting on the phone on hold just waiting and waiting for an available customer service agent supposedly but then i saw this! But i have a feeling it isn't going to do much good!! What do you do about something like this... where i have never had to deal with anything like this before!?! This is totally rediculous! Anyone have any idea's??

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Em
      Emma3232 Jun 12, 2009

Yes... Thanks for your advice! I have already done so with the bank and closed my debit card and ordered a new one so no other charges can come off now! "I'm hoping anyway!" But i did find a phone number for GRANT MASTERS and after holding for about 45 minutes i finally got to speak with someone and she "said" supposedly that they are going to credit the 72.87 back to my card but that it will take 7-14 buisness days so i guess i just will have to wait and see but ALSO to my surprise the number i called is apparently linked with alot of other companies doing the same thing bc there was another charge looking to post to my account tommorrow in the amount of 38.00 and some odd cents but it was for a company called "Blazing keywords"! ?? I was just like what is THAT???? I have never heard of that but she gave me a confirmation cancelation number for both charges (not sure how true to their word that is exactly though) but yes closing the card is about all you can do and just WAIT unfortunately but i do have the number for them if you need it! But all in all this whole this just astounds me and started my friday off with a bang! Hope this helps... Emily from ALABAMA

• Sh
      Sheeyah Jun 12, 2009

The "grant masters" website was unavailable so I couldn't find out any direct info, but your bank should actually help you reverse the charges. If they suspect ID theft, they'll issue you a new card. That's probably the simplest way.