Grant MastersUnauthorized debit card charge

M Review updated:

Charged my debit card without my authorization. These people are exchanging card information to where we need to cancel all cards and replace them. Then, never do business over the internet with card or account information. Phone orders are no longer safe either. My list of scam artist start with: Reservation Rewards-[protected], I-PlanFinances-[protected], and then Grant Masters.

More Grant Masters Complaints & Reviews

Jan 31, 2008
    Grant Masters - Unauthorized charges to debit account!
    2620 S. Maryland Parkway suite#969
    Las Vegas 89109
    Phone: N/A
    www.GrantResourceCenter.com

Company ask for S/H (Shipping & Handling) cost of $1.97 then proceeded to take that + $39.99 out of my bank account unauthorized.

• L
      Jan 31, 2008

There has been two withdrawals taken from my checking account of 39.95 and 7.95. I would like my money return and I would like to be taken off you listings ASAP.

Feb 08, 2008
    Grant Masters - Charged my debit card $7.95 & $9.95 w/o my permission!
    2620 S. Maryland Parkway
    Las Vegas
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered a grant CD and then was charged $7.95 and $9.95 a month later without my authorization and knowledge.

• T
      Feb 08, 2008
    Grant Masters - Fraud and unauthorized charges!
    www.grantmasterscd.com

I ordered their supposedly free cd with a S/H charge of $1.97 which I am still waiting to arrive. After wasting three hours of my time trying to find a grant in the endless pages of mess I was looking through, I tired to go and cancel my subscription. Well I learned that the professional thieves do not leave any traceable evidence behind. If I had not went to this site I probably never would have gotten in any information and I am still only talking to recorded messages. Grant Masters should change its name to Scam Masters at least then they would be credible.

• J
      Feb 18, 2008

If it was only $2 get over it. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

Feb 20, 2008

Well i got screwed... looking through hundreds of grants.. i found zilch..even called there support line.. got some woman,who could'nt speak english.. then there chat line was repeat info after repeat info...

Want my money returned and off your list. ASAP!!

Mar 02, 2008

Jack (###) you must work for them or get jollies trolling for things you know nothing about.

• A
      May 07, 2008

I also ordered there free CD and was happy to waste 2.95 but when checking my account today Grant Master also deducted 40.00 under the name of grant search so i have contacted my credit card company and also im posting here so hopefully no one else will be scammed... Cost me 2.95 and ill chalk it up to a learning experience ...

Jun 25, 2008
    3208 chinquapin lane
    Louisville
    Kentucky
    www.grantmasters.com

I order the grant master and i understand it was free all but shipping and handling, but they are taking money out of my account every month and i want to know why. Beware people!

Jul 08, 2008
    Grant Masters - Taking money out account
    10535 lem turner rd. 902
    Jacksonville
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

They have been taking 19.95 out my account for nothing i will have to close my account for the reason that what they are doing. Also they will not answer the phone.

Jul 09, 2008

I was able to locate your Grant Master account and it has been inactive since 8/6/07 when the membership failed to clear your account. Also our membership fee is not $19.95 it is $29.95 which you have never been charged. Becuase the first time we attempted the charge it was declined and your account was placed on inactive status.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for $1.97, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $29.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call [protected],

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $1.97 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at [protected] and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [protected]@wskc.org or call me directly at [protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Ryan R.

• L
      Jul 10, 2008

I ordered some material from a grant program affiliated with Grant Masters and after going through the material I wasn't able to open the links to apply for the grants. I requested for a grant writer to contact me and noone ever did. Luckily I paid for the material on a prepaid mastercard because I was skeptical. I called and canceled my membership, but I was informed that it had automatically been canceled because they tried to deduct 39.95 from my card and it wasn't there. Now I am being harassed by Grant Masters today. Someone from there has called me 11 times today starting at 8am. It is the same lady calling and the last time I was firm when I asked her to take my name off the list and stop calling and she politely hung up on me.

Sep 18, 2008
    Raven Media
    Las Vegas
    Grantsearch.com

The company was on my e-mail advertising free grant money from the government. The offer was free all I had to do was pay $1.99 for S&H. That was it, However, they have taken $39.95 from my bank account without my permission. I would like my money back.

Sep 20, 2008
    Grant Masters - no product and they charged me???
    3021 sw 51st
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma

ok I fell for it too. I thoughth it was a great deal and the cost of 2.95 is all that I had to pay was way too good to pass up so i thought.. but I still haven't reciveed the cd nor a reason why I haven't gotten it. I called and inquired about it and later found a 39.95 charge to my account as I went to my online account later that night. I couldn't call them during the weekend so I had to wait till that monday to do anything so I called them and asked them why did I get charged for something I didn't agree to. they said it was for the trail period and I told them I still haven't recived the cd and can't be charged for something i haven't gotten. the person on the other end said to me " sorry there nothing I scan do for you then." and hung up on me thats when I gotten up setand called them back and requested a superviser and explained to her what the problem was and she too said the same thing I had them cancel the whole thing and went to my bank and explained to them as to what had happened .they informed me that in their records the same company charged me three time before I talked to them in less than three weeks. so now I'm asking for any help as to what to do to get my money back. If anyone knows a way please forward the info please...

• U
      Sep 29, 2008
    grant master
    phoenix

Like everyone else they took my money and I never received the cd, debted my account and will not return money. Why are these people still in business. This is a scam.

• T
      Nov 09, 2008

I did not recieve my free grants disc

• For customer service you may call [protected] and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at [protected] and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [protected]@wskc.org or call us directly at [protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Nov 13, 2008
    GRANTMASTERS
    18568,greeno road
    Fairhope
    Alabama
    grantmasters.com

taken money from my debit card w/o my permission and have not recieved any product claims that my card was not any good but still took my mony. and i request some form of action against the whole company .and request to be informed of what was done and request that all my mony be returned too me

Nov 14, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

For your security, all transactions on this site are protected with Secure Sockets Layer encryption. By clicking “Ship My CD”, I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as “GRANTSEARCHASST”. For questions, call [protected].

Nov 26, 2008
    Grant Master

They asked for a shipping fee for the DVD... but I have been getting charged for it for 3 months now... $39.95 a pop. I believe I've paid for the DVD and shipping for 3 or 4 people. IT HAD BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. My lawyer advised me to send this, and then he will handle it from here.
    Thanks!
    Barbara

Dec 02, 2008

Dec 24, 2008
    Georgia

I ordered a crappy little cd, That was ALL. It is worthless! I want my money back in my account.
    You people prey on people try to better themselves. I hope you rot on the ninth ring of HELL!

• H
      Jan 05, 2009
    Grant Masters - they have debited $7.95 out of my account twice .
    www.grants4you.com
    2912 obrien rd
    Port Angeles
    Washington
    Phone: [protected]

I have had $7.95 debited from my account twice now and never have seen any product or signs of why i might have given them any permission to do so, which i have no clue who the hell they are. It might only be $16.00 but I want it back plus the overdraft fees and so on that they cauzed to...

Jan 11, 2009
    Grant Masters - internet fraud
    Grant Masters

This company, along with Everyday Legal Forms, Web Savers, Cash Help and Millionaire Rebate hacked into a web site I was using and stole my credit card information. It was a small amount which I got back after threatening them. I have filed a complaint with www.ic3.gov which works in conjunction with the fbi and other agencies to stop internet fraud. Please write to them; the more people that write, the quicker we can put them out of business. Although they are different sites they are all owned by the same company or person.

• S
      Jan 29, 2009

us-cashhelp.com charged me $2.99, then $39.99 before I was able to close my account. I don't know how they got the information. The banks on them right now looking into fraud.

Feb 10, 2009
    Grant Masters - Tried to take my money, caught them,
    California

My complaint is about the same as others, I never asked for, nor did I know anything about this DVD, a surprise. So was my bank statement. I called to ask them what this charge was for, they tried to tell me that I had requested the DVD, AND or whatever other 'services' they alledgely provided. While on the phone, I pulled up this page. The person on the phone TOLD me they also use another name! Glad this is online, I have to prove to Paypal that these charges are fraud. Paypal would not help me at all on this, I found out myself, yet Paypal continued to pay them! Still a problem, someone is getting the money still! Meeting with banker tomorrow with proof. Good luck everyone, use that adware, spyware, etc. but check the company first. Antivirus XP 2008, is a rouge hacker who gets your money by hijacking your PC, can't make a move, even after turning PC off! Hard, very difficult to get rid of once they are in.

KEG

West broadway
    New York
    New York
    Phone: [protected]

I have been being charged by this company without my permission. I just noticed the charges on my statement. I want this to stop now and be reimbursed for all monies taken.

May 20, 2009

I totally agree. I too paid my $2.95 shipping and thought that was it. unfortunately i was very wrong. my account was charged $79.37. i was shocked and overdrawn. called the number on my statement. the computer answered and put me in line for someone to answer. i waited 20 minutes. the person i spoke with told me he couldn't do anything and to call another number. did that and went through the same wait period again. she couldn't do anything except cancel it. i have to writ them to try to get money back. i explained i didn't know about a charge, that i am on disability, live alone and having a rough time paying regular bills on $1, 000 per month. she gave an adress in orem, utah. now i even wonder if that is a real adress for them.

Grant Masters - Unscrupulous Business
    Hurst
    Texas

Received an unexpected charge to my account of $38.84. I called the 800 number listed by my bank beside the charge. After waiting on hold for 35 minutes, they hung up when I asked for the company name. I called back and after waiting for 12 minutes, selected #1 to "leave a msg" due the "high volume of calls" and discovered that the mailbox was full. The automated system then transferred me to the "operator" who automagically told me that their mailbox was full. I've received nothing from these people under the name that is on my account "Grant Masters." Now, I've had to cancel my debit card, wait for the new one to arrive because of these unscrupulous people. Of course, if you can sleep at night while ripping people off then they have a pretty good business model. If 10, 000 people are ripped off at $40 per month then their gross is $400, 000 or $4.8MM.

The third call finally got through to a warm body after a 17 minute wait. Service rep acknowledged that they are a call center handling 5 companies - all of which I'd never heard of. He said that I'd receive a refund in 10-14 days. I asked about the call volume, mailboxes being full, etc and he just snickered.

Jun 03, 2009

Found of charge of $38.34 from Grant Masters pending on my checking account, and I have no idea who this company is. I have not ordered anything from them. Once charge has posted I will contact my banks freud department to work with them to get my money back.

Jun 03, 2009

I have also been charged over $38 from these people. I reported them to the FBI using an online form on the FBI website. I'm also going to call the local field office (mine is in DC) and report them when I get off work. I can't believe I've been ripped off. First time for me and I'm an IT guy!!! guess it can happen to anyone. My advice is to report them to the FBI as soon as possible. Hopefully with enough complaints, the FBI will take quick action.

good luck.

• M
      Jun 06, 2009
    Marla Kauffman
    Brownsville
    Texas

I got my statement in the mail of my credit card and it showed that grant masters had taken from my card and i had not authorized it to be taken out. I don' know how they got my card number but i did not authorized it.

• W
    Grant Masters - took money without authorization
    William Hildebrand
    5473 N. Blacktail Rd.
    Tucson
    Arizona

I purchased information about government grants for $2.87. Aweek later they took 77.82 out of my checking account without authorization. I want my money back. What a rip off!!!

Box 3815
    Rapid City
    South Dakota
    GrantMastersonline.com

i never order this product or anything else and i will notified police for this scam and i will print this program and show to F.B.I I want the order cancel immediately thank you edsel

Grantmastersonline.com
    Box 3815
    Rapid City
    South Dakota
    GrantMastersonline.com

I was informed of charge of billing to my debit card which i never order. The Confirm number is #[protected] therefore i want this cancel this order which i never ordered. It is not authorized to debit my card without my permissions. If you do this. I will notified police Immediately. Thank you Edsel

Jun 10, 2009
    Grant Masters - Unauthorized Charge/Fraud
    California

In reviewing my bank statement I found an unauthorized charge from Grant Masters for $24.87; also in conjunction with this charge there was a $.75 International Fee. I have never ordered any product from this company. In fact I am not even sure what they sell. I called the company immediately and they were closed. I contacted my bank and the are investigating the charge. In the meantime my bank advised that I cancel my charge card and new one is being issued. The bank also credited the amounts back to my account pending their investigation. I would advise to inform your bank immediately to refund the fraudulent charge; don't waste your time and energy trying to get your money back from these crooks.

• M
      Jun 10, 2009
    Grant Masters - charge not approved
    Phone: [protected]

This company was authorized to charge my debit card for 3.00 to send some paperwork on grants and never did, but charged my card for a total amount of 81.00. Dont fall for this P.O.S COMPANY

Jun 14, 2009
    Grant Masters - charge to my bank account
    DD Enterprises
    Wailuku
    Hawaii

I got charged for something I did not order and they are saying now they will not credit me back because the time has elapsed for me to cancel and get a refund. Well I did not even order anything so how would I know to cancel??? This is just preposterious. If the customer is saying they did not order something and wants their money back, the company has to comply. What kind of business practice is this anyway? I plan to make a complaint with the BBB.
    Desiree Ann Watson

Jun 18, 2009
    P O BOX 76
    Plaquemine
    Louisiana

YOU JUST CHARGED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON, I NEVER ORDERED THIS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, CHARGES ARE $38.34 PLUS AN INTERNATIONAL FEE OF $1.97.
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK, WITHIN 15 DAY, OR YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY ATTORNEY.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER.
    GAIL W. LANDRY

• F
      Jun 18, 2009
    Grant Masters - Unauthorized Fund Removal from our Checking Account
    Williams Enterprise LLC
    Ansonia
    Connecticut

Unbeknown to our company after canceling a subscription to Blazing Keywords, our checking account was debited $ 38.34 from Grant Masters. Upon calling the 800 number listed on our bank statement after their name [protected], their phone was answered by a female later found to be stationed in the Philippines. I was advised that in the terms and conditions of Blazing Keywords it was so stated that we authorized Grant Masters to withdraw a "membership Fee" on a monthly basis aside from Blazing Keywords. While I was on the telephone with this female I pulled up the terms and conditions from Blazing Keywords and there was no such language. I was given an email address to request a refund. I have sent three emails to date and there has been no response. I even called Blazing Keywords and this person was located in Haiti, she apparently already knew of my conversation with Grant Masters and was no help in resolving the unauthorized withdrawal from our account.