Ge Profile Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews

Ge Profile DishwasherBrand New Dishwasher not working

I purchased GE Profile dishwasher and had installed on 8/6/11 1st 2 uses dishwasher left dishes dirty. We called support and we had repair person attempt to fix. Whatever he did, did not work.

A 2nd repair person came out and was unsure of what was causing the dishes to not clean as he was surprised we got any clean dishes. He decided to order parts.

I find it totally unacceptable to have a refurbished dishwasher. I purchased a new dishwasher that I would expect to work our of the box. I want a new replacement dishwasher. GE Customer service says I have no cause for a new dishwasher. It is under warranty and they will attempt to fix.

I have already invested time from my schedule to be there for 2 repairs and they want me to take time off from my job to be there for another repair. That is not going to happen.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      Joe and Kris B. Oct 06, 2011

GE was very nice in working with me once I spoke to the Manager. THey are going to replace my dishwasher and not repair. Very happy with that decision.

Ge Profile DishwasherPoor quality / Poor service

I have a GE dishwasher that stopped draining less than 14 months after purchase. The dishwasher has been run on average 3 times per week. We were told when we bought it that it had an advanced filtration system, but we still carefully rinse.

When the technician came, he diagnosed the problem a clogged filter, which they would charge on top of the service call a fee of $99 to clean it. I had to call customer relations for them to waive the service call fee.

The technician did something, so the dishwasher will not clean effectively. A second technician came and found the hose had been kinked by the first technician.

Still the dishwasher will not clean, so I called to schedule a third technician. This is where the service quality really dropped.

Calling for a third visit, I was told that I would have to wait 4 days for a service call. When I complained they set a call for Saturday between 8 and 5. I waited all day and no show.

Just before 5:00, I called and was told the technician could not find the house. I challenged and the story changed to I did not answer the phone when the technician called multiple times. I told them I have call logging on my phone and no call came in after I answered the 2:00 electronic confirmation call.

I told them to call him and have him come to make the repair. I was told that dispatch had just left. They told me best I could do was to call on Monday.

I called Monday, Customer Relations said they would ask a technician if he would come on Monday. Never heard back. So I now have a service call on Tuesday, not in the morning that I requested, but instead Tuesday afternoon.

This is how they treat a customer, whose every appliance is GE.

Worst lack of service ever!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Ge Profile Dishwasher — Rinse-aid dispenser leaking problem

GE Appliances - www.geappliances.com Sub: GE Profile Dishwasher Recall Repair - Not a True Fix - GE Remove...