Menu
S
5:54 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The first range I received in 2016 had an F9 code (lock switch problem during oven cleaning cycle) and the exterior, knobs and handle especially, were hazardous to touch. The oven sat unused for 3 months while it was being 'rebuilt' by an uncaring GE repairman. I finally managed to reach someone at GE Monogram who agreed that there was nothing more to...

O
12:33 pm EDT

GE Monogram - Glass cooktop cracked

I purchased a GE monogram 36 in gas on glass cooktop. It has been installed for 5 monhs. I went to pick up a pan top from my counter. It was no more than a few inches from my counter when my hand gave out and it slipped out of my hand. It hit the very edge of the glass cooktop and it cracked and took a nick out of the glass. I feel these should not crack that easily. It costs over half the price to get it replaced. After having it just a few months I feel replacing it is stupid if it cracks that easily. GE will not cover any thing under warrenty or even send some one to look at it with out charging me the service call of $95.00. I would not reccomend this to anyone. The pan cover was not a heavy one I think it just cracked because it hit the very edge of the glass. Something that costs this much should not happen. Will upload a photo.

Hide full review
V
6:32 am EDT

GE Monogram - Terrible quality products

We purchased a ge chef dishwasher in 2004 and every year something went wrong with it and a service man came out and had to replace a part. it has been four years and ge has replaced every component of this product and now the replacement has broke! I got a lemon and the service men don't want to hear about and they see their records and they are replacing part after part. I have a service on all me ge products thankfully and every year it goes to the darn dishwasher. When these appliances go i am buying Bosch!

1 comment
M
Jun 03, 2009 5:02 pm EDT

I can't comment on your GE unit, but my best friend's high-end Bosch dishwasher has needed 2 (expensive) logic boards in as many years after 6 years of service.

Hide full review
C
3:37 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have a 4 year old GE Monogram 42" built in side by side fridge. It has had numerous issues with maintaining cool temp in the fridge and freezer and the unit is serviced 2x a year for this issue (along w/ moisture problems, ice maker issues, etc.). This started w/ in the first 6months of ownership. I have had the gasket, compressor, air fan, air flow...

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account