EMillionaire.com Complaints & Reviews

EMillionaire.comStay away from these big liars and scam artists

Emillionaire a HUGE SCAME - Be warned all internet users, that www.emillionaire.comis a huge scam with over hundreds of thousands of complaints. I had to to cancel my credit card, and the CD they send you is nothing but to guys pretending to be on aconference call with no information to help anyone make monies. They are in noway affiliated with GOGGLE as they claim. The only people making monies as thesescam artists who not only bill you $1.95 but go on to bill you another 39.95.STAY AWAY FROM THESE BIG LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS... BEWARE.

EMillionaire.comCharged $47.00 thru cpipay.com

Just got a charge on my account for cpipay.com, after trying to call the 1-866 number all day (no one ever answers), finally got through. They said the charge was for Emillionaire.com. I never authorized this charge. I went to the emillionaire.com website and called their customer service number. They said they are not affiliated in any way with CPI. So who is lying? I had to cancel my card number with my bank and am disputing the charge. Very shady business...I would steer way clear of these companies!

• Sh
    Sheena Parfitt May 14, 2009

I did exactly the same in the UK, clicked on emillionaire, payed $1.95,
    then without my knowledge they took another $47 as Googincome, contacted Barclaydard to help, now they have taken another $47 under this Cpipay, absolutely disgusted, have also cancelled my card to have a new one issued, how the hell do you get your money back
    though????????

Resolved EMillionaire.comOnline fraud

I had seen their commercial online and usually I never fall for these but this one I did. On Mar/3rd/09 I purchased their program online and they had a special for $1.95. After 10 different other offers, that basically wanted me to spend more money, I only went for $1.95 offer to see what they were offering and I was told on their website that my program was in the mail. A few minutes later I get a call from a sales guy who really tries really hard to sell me something else for $47.

I sternly and repeatedly told him that till I read the initial package I was not interested. After I yelled at him the guy backed off. A week went by and I called Emillionaire.com to inquire about my package and communicated to one of their reps that I had not received it. She said that it sometimes takes two weeks. Today is 4/13/09. I still have not received my packet in the mail.

Today I also got my CC statement, the one I had used to make the initial purchase of $1.95, and it has been charged $47. I called them and I told them that I never received anything in the mail and that they had charged me $47 without my permission. The Supervisor 'Page Morgan', told me that they would be willing to refund $47 but not the $1.95 even though they did send me anything. She would give me her Biz license #.

This is a fly by night operation. Targeted to rip you off. BTW, there call center is Philippines, Ms. Morgan is just some randomly made up name. I hope people will read this and shut this scam down. I would rather give a $1.95 to beggar but these folks are parasites.

Resolved EMillionaire.com — SCAM! But I got refunded!

There seems to be light at the end of the long and dark tunnel. After a month of continuous headaches and...

Resolved EMillionaire.com — scam

Have you gotten scammed by Emillionarie :( *~* Beware of this scam! I saw an opportunity to make some extra...

EMillionaire.comNo such money making/fraudulent charges to Credit Card

I signed up for this money making opportunity expecting to receive an e-mail with information on what my next step was. I saved the sign on information to my favorites, but when I go to favorites it just gives me the support address now. No such web site located after several attempts. I called the number that showed up on my bank statement within 48 hours to cancel membership after I found all of the complaints. I spoke to a real person who assured me my account was canceled and when I tried to verify that no other charges would be submitted, conveniently the line started cutting out and then went dead. Now 9 days later I have a $47.00 charge to my card and the number provided with the charge says it is temporarily out of service and to try back in a couple of hours. I have never in my life heard an out of service recording that said to try back in a couple of hours. I just want my money back and no more charges to come through. I am canceling my credit card and placing a dispute with my bank to get the money back and have no more charges come through. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SCAM!!!

• St
    Stephen Mar 08, 2009

This company is run by someone called Brock Felt.
    [email protected]

Technical Contact:
    Felt, Brock
    8133430128 Fax --

Source: http://whois.domaintools.com/emillionaire.com

If you can't get hold of emillionaire / aka goog income ;try one of their ad agencies:
    CEO is Kris Jones, contact info:
    The Innovation Center
    7 South Main Street, Floor 3
    Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18701
    Tel 1-877-796-5700
    Fax 1-877-554-3947

Also see: see: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/emillionaire-institutekevin-got-his-green-c163463.html
    and: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=56093
    and: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=115357
    and: http://wafflesatnoon.com/2009/01/10/scam-alert-website-list/
    and: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/base/thread?tid=731ed5d8320c6794&hl=en
    and: http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/41448-brock-felts-emillionaire-any-opinions.html

People can report scams to the FTC here:

• Th
    Thom Mar 09, 2009

I too was suckered in and am in process.

• La
    Larry Mar 09, 2009

See here for more help and info:

Also:

• 99
    999nac Mar 20, 2009

Basically same story. Ooops! My bad. Should have known better. The $1.95 to learn more was just too, too tempting. But I used an account I'm planning to close with very little money in it. A few days later I got a phone call, "verifying" that I had signed up and offering to sell me something, exactly what I don't remember. I politely declined and asked for a phone number contact.
    Today I got a notice from my bank that they had made a courtesy payment of the overdrawn amount. So, as of this moment, I'm out the $30 I had in the account originally, the $17 balance of the unauthorized $47 charge, and a $5.00 bank fee for the overdraft.
    But here's the sleaziest part: I kept the phone number she gave me. Just called it and it got me Dish Network. Now! That's creative!

• Ge
    gemcw Mar 30, 2009

I AGREE ...A SCAM...I AM GOING ON 6 WEEKS TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK...WILL BE CALLING THE FBI.

• Ca
    Cal McCoy Mar 31, 2009

We too were scammed and should have known better!! We are out $197.00 and have been told numerous times by numerous people that our FULL refund is being done. Can't get return phone calls, can't talk to anyone of authority---we have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and are going to the Consumer Fraud Department also (both in Tampa, FL). We ARE NOT just going away!!

• Up
    Upset N Texas Apr 01, 2009

I signed up back in February for the 1.95, and my account was hit for 39.95. I am now in a dispute with VISA to get my money back. The number I called was no good. I emailed the company and got no response. No wonder the guy makes SO MUCH money, he preys on those of us that are barely getting by and want a better life. I wont be letting this go, as I am going to fight this as far and as long as I have to, to get my funds back.

• Co
    COMMON SENSE May 07, 2009

Complainers,
    You know that there's a 1-800 number you can call! They will take care of you immeditatly! Every one of you agreed to all the terms before you bought UNLESS YOU ARE BLIND AND ILLITERATE! READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU CLICK!!!1-800-309-6980 OR www.productcustomersupport.com and open a ticket like normal people do. COME ON, ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY THAT STUPID???????????????????????

Resolved EMillionaire.com — Goog income

After £1.45p taken from my credit card on 12th Feb 2009, £28.46p was taken out on 21st Feb 2009...

Resolved EMillionaire.com — Online scam

I entered Facebook and saw an ad reportedly saying i could make up to $11, 000 Canadian a month by writing...