Dri*ca.com Complaints & Reviews

Dri*ca.com — Unauthorized billing

DRI*CA.COMSOFTWARE [protected] MN appeared on my checking account as an authorization for today (12/23/09) in...

Dri*ca.comBilled 2 years in a row for no service

Charged Oct.16, 2007 for $50.20 for canceled service. This year, Oct. 16, 2008 for $61.32 for no service at all. I have a new e-mail address which someone got without my knowledge. My old computer crashed this year, taking all the stored info with it. I have had my new one for only a few months, so what was I charged for? I have informed the authorities to what has been done with my credit card. I want all my monies refunded asap.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Or
      o ruiz Oct 29, 2009

Montréal

I have the same probleme.

Wright now i dont know how im going to fix that.

Dri*ca.comScam charges

I just found that DRI* ca.com charged to my debit card $29.99. I didn't buy anything from them, I don't even know who they are... I will go to my bank tomorrow and talk about this. What is this?

Is there way to avoid this kind of things happen?

Comment Guidelines

7 Responses
      • Gl
        glttrgal Jul 14, 2009

Good Lord!! I too got all up in arms over a charge on my account paid to DRI*ca.com for $69.99. However, when I called the phone number next to the charge, I realized that it was for an on-line purchase to update my CA Anti-virus software. I immediately called my card back and told them to NOT go through with the dispute. I feel really stupid and my next note is to CA for the way they invoice. They need to make it a little more simple judging by all the notes posted on these sites!!!
        g

• Je
        Jean-Jacques Nicomette Mar 16, 2009

Jean-Jacques Nicomette
        I see today a charge of 80, 49 euros on my account for DRI*CA.COM for something I never bougth. It was taken out of my account a few days after payment by credit card for something on internet in Great Britain. This payment was normally taken out of my account.
        Sorry for my english.

Janice Bradshaw Feb 24, 2009

I opened my account at the bank and saw a charge ($29.99 dated 2/23/09 for DRI*ca.com) which I have never heard of or authorized .Please let me know what this was for so we can get this matter taken care of. I cannot afford $29.99 to be taken out of my account especially when it is not legal.

• Ji
        Jim Donovan Nov 28, 2008

After reading other complaints I need to rescind my complaint for the DSI*ca.com charge to my Chase vica credit card account. They are ligitimate and automatically charge my card each year for anti-virus protection. My only question is why am I being charged $59.99 when all the other complaints indicate lower charges?

• Ji
        Jim Donovan Nov 28, 2008

In balancing my Continental Airlines Chase Visa account today I came across a charge from DSI*ca. com in the abount of 59.99. I have never heard of these characters and it took about 5 mins. to have the charge removed from my card.

• El
        Elaine Hardy Nov 07, 2008

I got charged $54.42 on my Capital One credit card. I don't know who DRI*ca is. I have never ordered anything from their website. This is a scam or a hacker. I will now have to fight my bank to take off these charges.

• Vl
        V. Love Oct 26, 2008

I got charged and I did not purchased anythign from the website. I am still arguing with WAMU to take the charge of my account.

Dri*ca.com — Unauthorized charges!

I recently received my credit card statement and a charge for 49.99 showed up on 1 March 2008 for Dri*ca.com...