Farm Bureau Complaints & Reviews

Farm Bureaucustomer service

How hard is it to cancel a policy, obviously extremely. The people on the phone are unable to help you and just continue to give you the run around. I talked with 4 different people and all of them said I won't help you call your agent. All I wanted to do was cancel the policy, maybe there is a reason I don't want to speak with the agency. If you would like help don't get Farm Bureau, you will be waiting a very long time.

Farm Bureauclaims

Last year we had 2 dead trees from our neighbors fall on our chainlink fence at two different times. The first was paid for by the neighbor's State Farm Insurance. The second dead tree's owner had Farm Bureau Insurance, just like we did. Farm Bureau sided with the neighbor who told them it wasn't dead, so FB paid our claim, minus the thousand dollar deductible which went against us. I produced video of the dead tree and still the claim was against us, so I hired an arborist who stated it had been dead for quite some time. I paid the arborist $100. After further review by FB headquarters, they determined it was dead and sent us a check for the deductible, but not for the arborist which I should not have had to hire in the first place. Then, we get a letter stating that we had filed too many claims in a certain period and they had the right to cancel our insurance. We had FB insurance for over 30 years and I had just paid it, so I switched companies, requested a refund which turned out to be almost twice the thousand dollars they tried to steal from us. I changed companies before they had the chance to cancel, as I have heard you will have a hard time getting coverage if you are cancelled. I've been told by several people that I should still sue them for breach of faith, as they were not looking out for us, but the almighty dollar.

• nikalseyn Sep 23, 2013

Thanks for the tip about State Farm. We get many solicitations from their agents in town, all different agents in the span of a couple of weeks. They must automatically send these out willy-nilly at certain times of the year for all their agents in town. I will continue to toss them into the trash.

Farm BureauDenied claim

My home burnt on March 25, 2013 while my children and I were out of town 600 miles away and our exchanged student was in Chicago ill. The house was ruled as electrical by the local city fire dept, but the investigation obtained by Farm Bureau stated an unknown cause of origin. After 3 months of getting no where and using a service that is registered with the better business bureau, I have had to hire an attorney to represent me. I have 2 children whom are 12 and 8, and our house fire was a complete loss. I had had 110, 000 in insurance until 3 years prior when we had a pool installed and our agent came out to inspect the property and he suggested that the home was under insured and we needed to increase the insurance to replacement insurance of 175, 000. After his suggestion and much consideration I did so.i contacted the corporate headquarters in writing after the fire as instructed to do with a written request for a copy of my policy and received a small pamphlet with very minimal info pertaining to my actual policy, I then contacted the local office and they stated they would hv to speak with someone to see of they would be allowed to get a copy to me. My agent ended up calling me back and advised Le I was not entitled to a copy of my policy, then he informed
Me I was given one when I took the insurance out and that I should still have access. He continued to go into detail with I was greedy and knew my home was over insured and I needed to take what I was offered and just be thankful I got that. And I haven't even been offered anything, I have sent multiple emails to the adjuster with no return response. It is bad enough what one has to go through with loosing everything, but to have to deal
With the attitudes and drama of insurance companies on top of it is way too much! My exchanged student is 15 and was asked to
Come in for questioning about her contents list, I objected to this being she was a minor child, and her parents from Spain said absolutely not as we'll. the insurance company contacted the organization she came here through and had them to pick her up without my knowing and bring her in for questioning leaving me to answer to her guardian parents. I am not sure the rights of the law but this seems unethical and illegal!

Farm Bureauunethical

This has got to be THE worst insurance company I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with. They insure unsafe drivers who blow through stop signs causing you thousands of dollars worth of damages. Then when they receive a police report that clearly states that their policy holder is at fault, they take absolutely no responsibility for damages. One in particular, Ms. Christine Warren who stated "police reports are just opinions, we don't pay attention to that."...wow, great customer service honey. They basically tell you you're ### out of luck and to have a nice day.

Magnum7mm44 May 11, 2012

I am going through a court case where I had to sue for hail damage to my vehicle. They responded to the magistrate that "there is no entity named Farm Bureau insurance, therefore we are requesting this case be dismissed." I would be ashamed of my name to if they treat people the way I've been treated. Guess they would rather pay a lawyer 2000 instead of paying my 1700 claim.. NC FB SUCKS

Farm BureauCar Accident

Like many others on this forum, I too experienced poor customer service from Farm Bureau. If I was looking for an insurance company, I would not NEVER USE FARM BUREAU AS MY CARRIER. I was involved in an auto accident (not my fault) with a driver insured with Farm Bureau. Farm Bureau did not contact me regarding the claim and left all the work up to me to repair my car. After making the initial call, I was asked THREE different times to submit information about the car, including estimates and even taking my own pictures of the damage. This was all through email. I never received a call, a claim number, or even so much as a "I am sorry you are having this problem." I ran all the errands when the accident was not my fault. Finally, after gathering all the information for FB, I asked for compensation for the efforts I made and the loss of use of my vehicle. FB claims adjusters did not want to pay me a dime, even though I had done most of the work to resolve the claim. They were very rude to me, in an attempt, I think, to just "make me go away." Clearly, they care little for their company's reputation. I asked for money for a rental vehicle for the number of days I would be without my car. Instead of working with me on that, I was asked time and again to drive a damaged vehicle, which is illegal in some states, not to mention that it puts the driver and passengers in greater danger if there is another accident. I had to explain why I was not willing to drive the car over and again. I was even asked what transportation I had since "I surely had not been sitting at home all this time." I thought this line of questioning pretty brazen, and I finally got the agent to understand that I had a spare vehicle, but would prefer not to use that vehicle for reasons of fuel economy. Then, the agent began to question me about the amount of time that I would be without my vehicle. I had explained that the body shop was busy and could not repair my car for 2 - 3 weeks. I spoke with two different agents about these issues - rental fee and repair time. Neither agent contacted the body shop to confirm anything I stated. Instead they told me time and again that my claim was ridiculous and they were being asked to pay too much. No person from the insurance company ever came to look at my vehicle, making judgements about the car's drivability and safety just from one photo I took myself and sent to them. They claimed that it would not take that long to get the car repaired, essentially calling me a liar. They made this assertion based on their "experience, " not on fact. I documented everything said and the manner in which it was said. One of the agents was so rude to me that I ended up in tears at the end of the conversation. I finally talked with a manager at the regional level who apologized in an attempt at damage control. However, I never got the settlement I asked for. All they did was repeat the same statements again and again. This worked for them because in the end, they are writing the check. It matters not that their driver is at fault, that you have done all their work for them (essentially doing their job for them), or that you are enduring the hardship of the loss of your car. The thought that ran through my mind time and again was, "this accident is not my fault, and I am doing all the work and enduring all the stress." So, if you get in an accident with someone who uses FB, I recommend that you keep a journal and get ready for a battle. This company does not care about you or anyone else for that matter. All they care for is making money and they do not want to give wronged drivers what they deserve. Tell your friends and everyone you know. Don't buy Farm Bureau Insurance, that is unless you enjoy verbal abuse and being treated like a number.

Farm BureauAtempting to not pay my claim

I recently had a b&e on my barn and I had a $16, 500.00 loss .The agent was told at the time I bought my home owners policy that I was a retired mecanic and I had alot of tools and equipment !.They told me I had $100, 000..00 coverage for the contents of that barn ?.Now that I have filed the claim they now tell me that since they were once yoused in a buisness that all they have to give me is $1, 000:.00 and I have a $1, 000..00 dollar deductable !. these people are con artists !!!I will be getting a new insurance company ASAP '.Ps the insurance I have is replacement cost insurance

Magnum7mm44 May 11, 2012

Same old story...doing me dirty here in caswell county NC. I sued them. Am going to push it too..

Farm BureauCANCEL POLICY

I had multiple policy with farm bureau and had a house fire in sept 2009. It took them 8 months to settle the claim and that was after having to get a lawyer involved. Now if that is not enough I received a letter in the mail saying they are canceling my auto policy after a yr after claim due to excessiver loss. I cant believe after paying my policy for 10yrs and this is how they handle their customers. I will never recommend this insurance company to anyone.

• Gr
    graydog Mar 08, 2011

I have been with KFB for over 40 years. I have had as many as 12 polices at the same time. I have never missed a premium payment. They claim my payment for Feb was late and the canceled insurance on 7 cars. There was no warning or grace period. I received a notice 5 days later that it had been canceled. I drove 5 days without insurance and didn't know it. That is BAD business. They told me that with their System It cancels on the due date if not paid. I didn't read the fine print on the new billing statement.

If anyone starts a HATE page on KFB count me in.

Catlettsburg, KY.

Martha Holder Apr 09, 2013

Been with FB for more than five years. I have perpetual issues with updating my information on cars and farm. Even took a four hour visit to the office and had no resolution. They billed me late (after the due date), failed to notify me that I had been canceled for 21 days after the policy was canceled (on a two month old car!), and then failed to make policy changes for more than a year. I canceled this week after I received, in the same mail, a cancellation of policy notice AND a bill for the same policy. Done and done with these bums!

Farm BureauHome Invasion - No Coverage

Our home in Ft. Worth, Tx was recently burgalarized. The door was kicked in, jewelry in excess of 10, 000 was stolen as was a gun collection worth 5, 000. I've just now learned, that my so-called insurance on household contents is virtually worthless. There is a 500.00 limit on jewelry, which is nothing and the excessive loss does not even count towards my deductable. I was certainly never made aware of this, in fact, I have never even been contacted by an agent since I originally purchased my home. I pay over 2, 000 a year insurance. My deductable is $5430 . So after paying out nearly 18000 in insurance over these last 9 years, I make one claim and will get absolutely nothing back. The policy is deceptive. I will be looking for another insurer.

• La
    L and A P Jan 02, 2010

I live in St. Louis MO and on Dec. 11 our home was damaged due to a winter storm. The adjuster came out and never told us anything. when I called, the only one I ever got was a receptionist. I called for supervisors and even contacted Jefferson City, corp office. All I got was voice mail. Finally, a customer service agent revealed that the adjusted had spoken with my husband the day before. Well this couldn't be true because all we have are cell phones and the adjuster never had my husband number.
    Finally when we received the check, it was for $2, 000.00. But the cheapest bid we received was for $7, 000.00. Our rails on our pourch are completely loose, the siding is damaged (found out they are so old, they carry toxics that are unhealthy), and the light fixtures are completely out. My head almost exploded. At this point, we are pursuing an attorney. This is why I am so tired of spending my money. Service to consumers is sad.

• Dp
    dpp1980 Dec 07, 2010

FYI to anyone that reads this complaint. I am an insurance agent for another insurance company in Texas. The majority of ALL home insurance policies in the state of Texas have a $500 limit for jewelry on theft only claims. For example, the company may pay 100% for a fire claim, but for a theft the max is $500. Most companies give you the option of raising this limit. The company I represent will allow you to raise this limit to $5000, and any additional amount will need to be scheduled on a separate policy. I hope this helps!!

Farm Bureauproblems with adjuster

Today December 3, 2008, I took all of my medical records and bills to Mr. Hopper here in Kerrville, TX. His secretary Susan was making the copies of these papers, she called him and asked if he wanted to talk to us. Well he came up to the front and asked Susan which stack was his and she said this one over there, she wants the originals and he said that was fine. As he proceeded to read something in the paperwork he started a conversation about when he would work my claim. He said that he had ten claims ahead of me and it would be probably next week before he could get to it and if it was any earlier then he would do it. Well then he proceeded to tell me that my insurance company is taking Farm Bureau to ARBITRATION and they want to fault his insured 100%. He was not happy. He told me that because of this, he would only pay a percentage of this claim and that was based on his findings. Let me step back, earlier when we started this whole thing, he told my husband and I that he would only pay a percentage of my husbands claim because he was only forty percent responsible for my husbands claim. Now at the same time he also said that with my claim that he would pay one hundred percent of it because I was the innocent party of this accident because I was the passenger in our vehicle. The whole thing is that now that I have proof that the accident caused me to have the second surgery he is changing his mind on how much he is gonna pay me. I had to have a second surgery on my shoulder because of this accident and he said that i needed to prove that the accident caused this. The treating doctor and the physical therapist both have throughout there notes taht this caused the second surgery. My husband and I were both witnesses on both accounts.

• Er
    eros69 Dec 02, 2009

farm bureau ins. has turned into the mafia claims adjuster allucci of lumpkin co.

sanantoniodad May 08, 2010

Your complaint is poorly written, and I am unable to understand exactly what it is that you are complaining about.

Farm BureauFailed to Pay on Home invasion

It has been a year and a half since our home was broken into in December 2006, 3 days after Christmas i might add. We have been with Farm Bureau for over 5 years and we also insure our cars with them. Immedietly after our home invasion we called our insurance company and filed a claim for all of the damages in the home and for everything we had lost. The night of the burglary we were told by the police to write everything down that we could remember that had been stolen from the home. Photographs were also taken of everything that night. In the next few days one of Farm Bureaus representatives came out to the house to speak with us about the incident. A tape recorder was used to record the discussion between the rep and our family. After all of this and waiting almost 6 months to get a response we finally recieved a letter from Farm Bureaus Attorney saying they need to get statements from the entire family. So we went to their law firm which was almost an hour away.. we waited there for almost 5 hours.. each person took almost an hour and a half just to ask a few questions. Even after all of this we recieved a denial letter in the mail stating that our claim has been denied. And the best part is, is that they had absolutely no reason to deny the claim, they just did it because they can. We didn't hesitate to hire a lawyer soon thereafter. So we are still waiting to see what is going to happen. Im writing this to let people know that is company is FRAUD. I don't understand what the point of having insurance is if you can't be covered for things that happen to peoples homes everyday. I am very disgusted by the way this was handled and i will never recommend this company to anyone. There is a major problem with many insurance companies in the USA and people don't realize it until something like this happends to them. Thanks for listening.

• Su
    susan Apr 16, 2009

My experience with the Grand Rapids Michigan office is as follows. I make a claim the rep calls and sets an appoint to view the home damage a week later. After taking off work, he calls that morning to tell me, it would be more "efficient" for him if he can come out to view the damage two days later. He states that he only has my call and again it would be more "efficient" for him. I tell him no and basically have to demand he appear. I call my agent who calls me back to say he is on the way so the problem should be solved. Additional damage to the house is found, claim made, claim rep calls to tell me that he is going on vacation and it will be two weeks before he can make time to view this damage. Okay, schedule time off work, I call the night before the meeting to confirm he is coming. Rep states his father had died and he had not come to work all week. Fine, but someone from this big company must be taking over his duties. Basically, he failed to call me and no one from the company would set in to assist. Yes, due to my calls, a construction guy was sent out to view the damage but despite stating he would put a tarp on the roof, that has not occured.

If my agent had told me that each claim would be inspected at least a week from the damage and that the company was working on such a shoe string budget that if the claims adjuster has a personal problem their is no back up, then do you really think I would have purchased their insurance product? No Way

Farm Bureauwon't pay claim

I've been with Farm Bureau for ten years, my car has been vandalized, Someone had put sand in my gas tank and poured sand straight in my oil fill tube. I have full coverage insurance and yet they are giving me the run around about paying, I've called several times no return calls all week, I get the 'just stepped outside or their on the phone with a client. I feel like I'm doing their foot work. getting police reports, estimates. The adjuster said that sand will not harm my engine, it was just a coincidence. I didn't believed that, the engine was in excellent condition.
I was stranded on Easter day for five hours. I took my car to the shop 3-24-08, and the mechanic said I would need a new engine, clean out the gas tank, blow out the gas lines, and replace the filters. The damage is estimated at about 2200.00 -2400.00.
The insurance adjuster gave me an alternative, they will pay their engineer 1200.00 to take my engine apart to see if sand had damaged it, if it did they would pay if not they won't. OR they would pay the 2300.00 minus my 250.00 deductible and I pay for half of that. It took them almost a month to get to that part. Now I'm waiting for their engineer to become available.
I pay for a rental car, but I can't get one until the engineers report that sand was the reason for the damaged engine.
So in the meantime, I've been walking to work!

• Ti
    time4aroadtripp Oct 22, 2012

I had Farm Bureau for 5 years. I got hurt when I was rear-ended in an accident last year. They refused to pay my wage losses for 4 months and amazingly, after i sued/settled with the other insurance company(of the driver that hit me), I mean like within an HOUR, Farm Bureau called me to let me know the checks were on the way and that they would pay all my losses. Really suspicious..Anyway, I have had back and neck problems since and it has been interfering with my job (mechanic) and so I've had a month off. They refuse to pay for my therapy, dr's, mileage, scans, lost wages, etc... and have sent me the bills for everything. Yet, at the exact same time, my dr's and therapy have called and Farm Bureau says my claim is open and active. So, they let me get therapy and all that but I now am at risk of owing thousands of dollars. I have recently decided to not go to therapy and limit my dr's appts because I feel very intimidated by Farm Bureau Insurance here in MICHIGAN>

Farm Bureauhouse fire, denied claim

Our house burned on 7/9/2003. farm Bureau delayed our claim for six months, then denied it and sued us for not providing requested documents, and for misrepresenting our losses. Their suit lingered on for a year, so we filed a suit against them for Breach of Contract and vexatious refusal to pay. Farm Bureau used delay tactic after delay tactic, and finally on 11/6/2006, after over three years with out any money received we settled for less than half of our claim. Only after we settled did we learn that Farm Bureau had over 167 other law suits with their policyholders just like ours. We learned to late that if you can hold on financially and get your case to a jury you can win. We found that the few who could hold out won their cases. Farm Bureau uses the policy of beating down people who refuse to take their small settlement offers. We started a website called www.farmbureaulies.com to fight back. and try to get our claim paid, but to date we have not been successful. The information on our website may have helped some other Farm Bureau policyholders with their claims. At least we hope so. Lucky Gash

Farm Bureau — Delaying tactics to avoid payment of claim

In March of 2005 I was rear-ended on the freeway in Atlanta, Georgia. I was passing through during traffic...

Farm BureauDropped My Collision over $25

Farm Bureau drafts my account monthly for my insurance premium. I did not know that I needed to pay a $25 membership fee from last year. I went into the office over the summer and they said nothing to me about the $25. On Sep 1st of this year, Farm Bureau dropped my collision On Sep 1st of this year but I was not notified. I was in a wreck on Oct 20th and totalled my car. Farm Bureau has denied my claim because I did not have collision. The accident was my fault. Is there anything I can do???

• Ca
    Carla M. May 15, 2007

Farm Bureau did the same thing to me. Thank goodness it wasn't an accident that brought it to my attention. I found out when I was unable to renew my registration until I paid a fee for lapsing in my insurance. I thought I had somehow not gotten a premium payment in on time, but when I called, I was told that it was because I had not paid my membership fee on time. (This didn't stop them from accepting my premium payments.) I don't know what your options are other than talking to an attorney. I have made a complaint with my state's Commissioner of Insurance.

• Ap
    A. P. May 17, 2007

Farm Bureau is one of the biggest scammers in the insurance industry. Their claims handling is shameful at best. Without evidence, the Dept. of Insurance for your State will probably not do much good. You will be wasting time and money with an attorney. You need to contact the Department of Consumer Affairs and the Dept. of Consumer Fraud. Also, it wouldn't hurt to initiate a story on this incident with your local television station (that usually gets action because no company wants bad publicity). I hope this helps. Farm Bureau needs to be held accountable for their incompetence.

Maurice L Gash Dec 07, 2007

I am in a four year fight with Farm Bureau over a denied fire claim. See my website, www.farmbureaulies.com for my whole story, and much other info on Farm Bureaus bad claims practices. Good luck to you, Maurice Gash.

• Ro
    Robert Barber Jul 27, 2009

FARM BUREAU IS IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF THE AMERICAN SPIRIT!

Farm Bureau should be severely chastised for their policy of cancellation over the membership fee; a sneaky business tactic that is in direct violation of the American spirit. They either don't bill it or let it slip through the cracks so they can cancel your coverage. Most agents make enough money off the premiums that they could take it out of their pocket and pay it for their good customers.

• St
    stpmtch44 Oct 12, 2009

Farm Bureau canceled my insurance on Oct. 1st without notification. I was scheduled to make payments around the middle of the month, but they changed that several months back and I still pay it around the middle of the month with a $10.00 late charge each month before it cancels on the 17th. However, this month, I went in on the 9th and told I was canceled on the first. I asked how could they cancel me on the first- what about my grace period. The Supervisor stated I was canceled for not paying my annual membership fee of $55.00 (They went up on me). I asked how much this was going to cost me and she stated that she would have to re-write the whole policy and give me a quote. I was floored and of course upset that my insurance had been canceled without my knowledge. Due to this, I went with a new insurance agency and had to pay more because of the time lap. It would have been worse if my license would have gotten suspended due to this. I think for certain I would have had to fight it. I had continuously made my payments, even though late at times, but always made the ate payment and always before the cancellation date.There was never any notice that was claimed to have been sent. Also, when I went in on the 9th, she tried to state I was being canceled due to a month unpaid. However, I went to my vehicle and got the receipt. She then tried to state it may have been another month. I told her that I had paid every month and had any receipt she cared to see. Then it went to the point it was a renewal, but at my last payment the agent told me since it was not past the grace period, that it was not a renewal, to continue to make payments as I had been. The Supervisor on the other hand said it was in renewal and I was only to be given a 5 day grace period after the 1st. Well if that was the case, then I should had not have been canceled on the 1st. When I brought this to her attention, she then stated that I was canceled because I did not pay the annual membership fee. My payments were suppose to go down after renewal and I have a good driving record. Therefore, I feel this was an attempt to have me resign in order for them not to drop my rates. Anyhow, it backfired on them, because I now pay less for another company, about half of what I paid for Farm Bureau and I will spread the word. I have friends that also have insurance there.

• Na
    nallie Jan 25, 2010

well on friday the 22 2010, i call ga farm bureau finding out that i no longer have insurance as the 23 o f janurary. Not one single letter had been written and told me about this. My car was in a wreck in 2009 that no one was in fault my car were total out. but i found out that they paid the other driver over 25, 000 of bodily hurt when they truck only had 3000 damaged why they didnt fight that no tickets nor citiation were written, but i been with them over 10 years not one single ticket first wreck on my record, and they do this/ I want to take action and if any one know what i need to do please email me {[email protected]} thankis so much

• Lo
    Losses in North Carolina Apr 25, 2011

I have had both homeowners and car insurance w/ Farm Bureau of NC. However, each year I forget about the membership dues because they have never taken the dues seriously about mailing notices out and receiving payments in a timely manner. In fact, I forget about the dues and ususally I am reminded of them when Its time to renew my homeowners or car insurance and they ask me to pay them. But just last week --April 17, 2011 when I called to report that I had tornado damage to my home, they informed me that they had cancelled my insurance on January 1, 2011 due to the nonpayment of the membership dues of 25.00. However, I was so taken aback I have not had a chance to research the validity of not having paid them. But I went on to tell the agent, that I had not received a cancellation notice on either of the two properties I had insured with them, nor had I received a cancellation refund. It was not time for either of the policies to renew, in fact they will not expire until June 2011. I feel this is directly related to them not wanting to pay out for my damages and have FEMA pick up the cost. My thoughts are that whenever you are cancelled from a premium, you will receive a pro rata share back. Since they did not send out a check for a pro rata share of the policy or send a cancellation notice to me I feel they mislead me with the intentions they still had me insured to keep the balance of the policy, and were planning to get the fee once I renewed again, as they always did. Since they conducted themselves in such a greedy manner they should be admonished. I would like to get some suggestive ideas of what and where you think is the best place to start reporting Farm Bureau's fraudulent behavior. (LOSSES IN NORTH CAROLINA)

• To
    torib Jan 14, 2012

pleas contact me as our adjuster seen our contents in our freezer which has been unpluged for 3 days and i tried to save what i could as food poision would kill my spouse which is living on 1/3 of his heart.i admit it has been so hectic it makes me think of beetlejuice which his head spinned.we feel like that now .but all was getting there except for three things, my dentures.[NEED THEM] THE DIFFERENCE IN POWER BILL AS WE KEEP IT AROUND $100 AND I THINK THE INS, CO. NEEDS TO PAY THE REST AS WE ARE HEATING WITH ELECTRICITY AND THERE IS NO WAY WE COULD PAY IT, WE ONLY RECIEVE $1098. A MO. BUT WANT MY BILLS PAID, .AND WHAT DOES HE MEAN BORROWING.TRIED TO GET AN ANSWER BUT HIS PHONE KEEPS INTERUPPTING.WE NEED HELP AND WHY IS MY 14 YR. OLD WHOM I HAVE GUARDINGSHIP BEING LEFT OUT ? THANK YOU AND LETS FIX THIS AS I WANT TO KEEP YOU AS OUR INS.CO. may god bless you all

• Di
    Disgusted in Murfreesboro Apr 04, 2016

I found that my auto insurance policy, which I had carried for 8 years as well as a homeowners policy, had been cancelled when I called to make a premium payment. They said I had neglected to pay a $30 Membership Fee (which is totally worthless. Have not used it one time!!). The clerk took my money. Then told me that my policy had been cancelled because I still had not obtained my divorce! I was livid! I have not received a courtesy call even though I have left several messages. I also plan to cancel my homeowners insurance and go with a competitor. Nor will I recommend this company to anyone. Consumers beware! You can find similar coverage without the rudeness and ridiculousness of this company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices