Colonx Complaints & Reviews

ColonxWill not Process Refund

This company is a FRAUD. I had ordered this product and canceled this product within the free trial time period. I didn't open the trial bottle as I learned that I was pregnant. Even though the product was canceled within the free trial period, my credit card was charged for this product. I returned the trial bottle and am waiting for my refund for over four months. Colonx customer service and the corporate office have confirmed receipt of my return product. However, they refuse to give me my refund. All Colonx keep telling me is that "my refund will be processed shortly". But how shortly is shortly...certainly not four months. It's a shame that you can't speak with someone at the corporate office and that it can only be contacted via email. I am disputing this charge with my credit card company. Let's see what happens.

1 Response
      Chantel Hammer Apr 14, 2010

I had the same problem with creditreport.com. I emailed them many times only for them to send me back vogus emails which I saved and printed out. I then went to my bank and submitted a fraud statement and the bank reimbursed me of the money they took. I had my debet card canceled and ordered a new one. I have not had any problems since. But the thing to remember is try and not use your bank card for any transactions online unless it is for a purchase, not a trial situation.

Good Luck,
      Chantel Hammer
      Delta, Colorado

Colonx30 day free trial

responded to a 30 day free trail and agreed to pay for shipping. Received product 10 days after order and was billed 4 days later. Called to dispute and cancel. I was told I would get an e-mail and I could respond. I sent 3 e-mails with no responce and received another bottle of pills. called again to talk to a superviser and was told I could only wait for an e-mail responce. I only authorized the shipping charges to my credit card and nothing else. Since then I have been billed 89.00 twice. I believe this is a scam, you do not get a free trial or the time to use it before you are billed for more product.

Respond

Colonxovercharged my bank account

the company has over charged my banking account and they now have their back. I did not ask for a second bottle so I refused it at my door. Now the company has my eighty-nine dollars and eighty-nine cents plus the bottle of colonx that I did not order and refused at my door .I have called them several times and was told they can not help. So they have my money and their. I have told them that I am retired and I only wanted to First sample the product per their advertisement and I had only received their a few days before they had mailed out another. It was too soon for me. They had just taken out the shipping and handling fee of one dollar and ninety-five cent and they charged my account for eighty-nine dollars and eighty-nine cents overdrawing my account and the bank charged me thirty-three dollars for the over draft. Icalled them today and asked them to either refund my money or send me the item back because I have someone who buy the item from. I need my money.They told me they could not help me and referred me to you. This is an urgent matter I do indeed need my money. I thank you for your time and patience.

6 Responses
          marty martinez Apr 16, 2010

I tried the risk free trial and was unhappy with the product. They charged me $89.95 on my credit card. I returned the unopened product and was told I would get a refund shortly. After I called 6 times, three months later and no refund, they told me to call corporate. Please believe me when I say their crooks.

• Ve
          venus pluto Apr 02, 2010

Same problem for me! They told me I would get my refund back in December when I returned the 2nd bottle I did not want. Still no response or refund. The customer support email address does not even work anymore. What can you do to help. I am out the $89.99 as well.

• Pe
          peeppeep Mar 17, 2010

I have been ripped of by the same company, I ordered the free trial on the 14th day when I went to cancel it my card had already been charged. I called them on Dec.3, 2009 to cancel they had already sent the new bottle and told me to send it back and I would receive my refund in 4to6 weeks. Well it has been well over 4to 6weeks and I still haven't received my refund. I called the 1800number and I was told to send an email to [email protected] When they finally emailed me back it was suppose to be something wrong with their ACH and they couldn't refund through the bank account and they would have to send me a check. Well I still haven't received my refund check and this has been going on since December 3, 2009 to the present date. Somebody please help!!!

• Ly
          Lyndablacksmith Mar 15, 2010

Along with many others -- Salud Healing and Colonx have managed to create a quagmire of technology glitches to keep from allowing me to cancel this product.
          Several calls and no internet site working. It is a fraud for sure.

Anyone willing to join me to sue them? (If we can find out who "them" really is)

• Le
          lee2 Sep 16, 2009

I ordered the free sample and I was surprised when a charge of $89.99 was debited to my bank account. I did not order anything other than free sample. this is a rip off

• Ha
          Hagee Aug 11, 2009

This company is very rude and takes advantage of seniors. I hope to have my credit cards charges refunded but will have to wait and see. So Iam filing a dispute with my credit card company.

Colonxover charged

my mother and i went on line and decided to try colonx. first we used my e-mail and wrote up the free trial which said .99cents. well we used mom credit card and they excepted it with the free trial in my name. Mom also wanted to try it, so we ordered another ion her e-mail address and they excepted it so we thought because we received to colonx bottles but ione in my name and one in her name threw the post office. Someone told us to watch the credit card because we could be charged every month even thogh you did notwant them for every month. We called the 800 number right away and talk to a man and he said everything will be cancelled. Well here we are today with a charge of89.89 on the credit card!!! I want this taken off of my motherts credit card and i would like her credited for this ASAP!!!We will go to the better business bureu if it is not taken care of!

2 Responses
          • Co
            colonx scamee Nov 24, 2009

I am dealing with the same issue. I sent this product back, unopened and with the RMA number in early September, but have yet to receive my refund (which is actually only $80.89, they refuse to pay for the shipping, how sweet of them). I have been emailing every day asking for a status and all I get is "you agreed to our terms when you purchased this product..." the terms were not "send us back this product and you'll never get a straight answer or your money back". I call on a daily basis and am always told there is no supervisor available to speak to. I have been dealing with these people for 2 months and am fed up. I contacted my credit card company to reverse all the charges due to non-communication on sellers part. I faxed them all of my emails so they could investigate the non compliance with their own return policy. best of luck! all I can tell you is you will get nowhere with their "customer service" call your credit card company today!

• Do
            Donna May Oct 25, 2009

I ordered colon-x then cancelled my next order. They sent it to me anyway, and charged my account $89.89. I then called them and complained, they told me that I would get my money back when I returned the product unopened. I got an RMA number and sent the product back, after about month I called them again and was told that the product was refused at the warehouse and that I could not get a refund. This is not fair to me, because I followed their instructions and still get refused. This is their way of not giving a refund. I live on fixed income [social security] and $89.89 is a lot of money to me. I sent two e-mails to their corporate office, but they are not responding. Does anyone know how I can get my money back. You can reach me at [email protected]

Colonx — SCAM<SCAM<SCAM

I orders colonx and after 14 days I found out what should have cost me 4 dollars ended up costing me 89.89. I...