ColonxSCAM<SCAM<SCAM

I orders colonx and after 14 days I found out what should have cost me 4 dollars ended up costing me 89.89. I cant stop payment on it. Now they are telling me they sent me a 90 day supply. I NEVER WANTED. They say I can send it back for a refund in 4-6 weeks. I have not recieved the product so how am i suppost to send it back?????? If the product worked in the first place it wouldnt be sucha BIG deal but it did nothing!!! They never told me I had 14 days untill it was the 14th day and I called them to find out why they were taking my money. If anyone is having the same problem contact the Better buisness beru Thats what im doing... We cant let scam artist take over the worl!!!

• Mb
    mb3 Dec 13, 2009

Good luck to get your money back! I called Col-Nx 3 times to cancel and they still took money from me. I have been trying since July, 2009 to receive money that they took from me without authorization. The company apologized in October for this error and agreed to refund me $179.78; however, it is the end of December, 2009 and I have yet to be credited from Col-Nx and on top of it, they are not returning my emails, nor are they very pleasant on the phone!

If the product worked, it would be a different scenario; however, this product does not come close to what they say and they malicious take advantage of people and deceitfully take their money without authorization!!!

Col-Nx needs to be held accountable for their actions and people need to stay aware from this company and their products!!!

• Ed
    edpig Dec 19, 2009

Same problem! I filed a complaint with the BBB. Also, I continue to email them the same email everyday. I've copied and pasted it into my email account so I can send it to them daily. Sure they can delete it but they know I am not going away! They are crap and need to be closed up!

• Li
    liz taylor Jul 28, 2016

I order the free trial was suppose to pay only shipping and handling. Charge for $89.89 appeared on my account. When I called I was told that a second bottle was shipped to me which I never received and was told that I did not cancel in time. Then I was referred to this website. I am requesting a full refund, immediately.

• Li
    liz taylor Jul 28, 2016

They are a total rip off!!!