AEG Complaints & Reviews

AEGdishwasher

I purchased a dishwasher on the 02 March 2018 which was installed by Wiseman from Makro Crown mine.
as of 28th Oct 2018 the machine does not drain water. water is sitting at the base of the machine and i am afriad the water will rust the machine if not attended urgently.
I called makro today spoke to Richard Adams and he said he will return my call, but he hasnt returned.

Mr M Ntombela
[protected]
Del Note 59157
makro card no. [protected]

AEGEspresso EA130 CREMA

31st August 2009 we bought an AEG Espresso EA130 CREMA, which worked perfectly for the months of September 2009, June 2010 and into Sept. 2010 when it stopped working. We contacted AEG Athens, were told Nikos on Syros was their technician. He came, took the machine away to fix it, had it from 9.2010 till now. We can't get it back, he tells us different stories on different phone calls, when he deigns to answer his phone at all. AEG Athens said they'd sort it, but we never heard from them again. We finally faxed [protected] Customer Service Manager (HA!) and heard nothing. This is shocking for a company like AEG and we'll NEVER buy their products again. Not for any of our seven residences!!!

AEGAEG ripoff in South Arica

AEG,

I bought an AEG coffee maker at Hirsch's about 24 months ago. Never buy an AEG Cafamosa coffee maker in South Africa, a rubber seal worth +/- R5 perished and the supplier Hirsch's informed me that I can get a refurbished machine at a few thousand rand and they had several buyers with the same problem.

Who can I contact in South Africa to replace a rubber seal, I’m not prepared to pay R5, 000 or R6, 000 when only a seal has perished.

Paul Stander

AEGWorst company ever

AEG customer services battle cry is 'I don't know', 'I can't help 'or 'no, you cannot speak to a senior member of staff.' Engineers have called four times, 1) to verify rust. 2) brought wrong doors. 3) brought faulty doors. 4) came without doors. 5) wrong appt booked didn't turn up at all. Refuse to give me a refund.

AEGTerrible service

AEG dishwasher not working last 2 month. Firstly could not find any person or company willing to repair - due to just out of warranty. By end of May 2008 I got hold of Technical call center in Cape TownTel [protected] who was fully booked (that should have already made alarming bells ring) but willing to assist on 3 June 2008. They were not willing to make a booking - only arrived no catering for working people. I made all the arrangements to be at home, Eddie the technician came and fixed a "leak". Next day the problem still exists and I phoned the company on Monday. I spoke to a very rude call center agent that had the result that I send an email to the owner and Peter phoned me back, apologizing for the behavior and again it took another week before Eddie could repair his first attempt.

Second attend (two weeks later) failed again and they informed me that the machine will need a new sump - which they will have to order and will contact me asap. Yesterday 3rd of July after I had to contact them again I was informed that the sump had arrived - but nobody made the effort to contact me or made an arrangement to come and fixed the machine.

Friday 4th of July the company phoned to informed me that they are again fully booked and will only be able to do the job on Mon 7 th of July - again with no appointment time.

Will have to wait until Monday - but will never ever purchase any AEG machine ever.

AEG — Intolerable service, no response!

Below are 2 emails sent firstly to AEG in Germany to which no reply was received, and then secondly the email...