91 Express Lanes Complaints & Reviews

91 Express Lanesfraudulent toll fines being mailed out to thousands of persons.

Same as everyone else, they've said I was on the 91 at 4:30 AM while I was miles away, asleep at home. I work in the Navy, I drive straight down the 15. I never even use the motorcycle to go places for leisure most of the time, because I'm with friends or family.

They are threatening me with legal action if I don't send them money for their literal fraud.

RESOLVED

Called them and they couldn't even make out the plate, and the rider wasn't wearing any colored gear that matches what I own.

91 Express Lanes — false notice of toll evasion violation

I received a Notice of Toll Evasion Violation from 91 Express Lanes, PO Box 68039, Anaheim, CA 92817, dated...

91 Express Lanes — falsified violation scam

These guys sent me a traffic violation, saying I went through one of their tolls without paying, and...

91 Express Lanes — Unauthorized charges

On April 7, 2007 I used the 91 Express Lanes without an account. Two weeks later I received a fine for $20.00...