• Lu
    lucindawrites Jul 10, 2009

I ask for a trial product and did not receive the product the date was June 4th 2009. The company Reveratrol Ultra contacted me as to wether I was still interested i declined. By July 5th I still had not received the product but my bank account was withdrawn electronically twice, one time for $2.99 and a second time for $83.13. I have not received the product yet I have charges on my account.
    The company further states that if they do not have a 15 day notice of cancellation they will continue to charge over eighty dollars. A reputable company would not act in this way they would not take and take and give nothing.

• Cl
    Claudia L. Mejia-Ricart Jul 10, 2009

I order a free trial and got the offer, but since I've tried to cancel the order to stop the charges of 89.00 dollars and it has been impossible. Just a minute a go I tried to cancel better my credit card and get the number of it change. It has been the only possible way after 3 charges of 89 dollars.
    If anybody has a way to cancel that has proven efficient, can the put it up on the blog for me to act?
    Thanks
    Claudia L. Mejia-Ricart

• Pb
    pbbscomp Jul 09, 2009

After seeing 60 minutes, barbara walters, oprah, and dr. oz rave about the benefits of this product and thinking it was a "free trial" I ordered my sample on july1, 2009. I was charged.99 for shipping and told it would arrive 7/5/09. the box arrived on 7/9/09 and when I opened it there was a brochure and packing styrofoam - no product! I called customer service and was told it was a "shipping error" and they would send a new box with product. I said I was very disappointed and really only wanted to cancel my account and receive a refund for the charge to my card. they refused to refund my money stating it is in their "terms and conditions" that no shipping charges can be refunded. I mentioned that since they did not meet their obligation of sending me product, their no refunds for shipping policy was null and void (imo). after talking to a manager who just made the entire situation and my request for a refund even more frustrating, I had to get back to work so I left it in a fairly uncomfortable place. I think I have cancelled my account - although when I went online to check I could not find any indication of it being cancelled. I used their online chat and she told me it was - I do have a confirmation#, for what it's worth. I am told to be patient and wait for an email confirmation but I have not seen that yet after 4 hours — usually these are fairly instantaneous. I guess I will keep an eye for any other charges and never order another one of these products again.

• Eb
    Ebluestar Jul 09, 2009

Ads says 15 days trial. sign up for free trial on 06/25/09 for resveratrol ultra and resvmax. got the first bottle on 07/02/09 then I was charged 87.13 on 07/08/09. got the second bottle on 07/04/09. the product did not come with any instruction as to where and how will you return the item or whatsoever. the two bottles are both from the same company so beware! I didnt realize that trial starts at the time you placed your order online. called their company several times and stayed for hours on the phone but no respond. I emailed the email address on their website no answer. it was so impossible to talk to anyone and to obtain a return authorization number. you cannot return the bottle without a return authorization number so there is no way of returning it really... buyers beware!

• Ri
    Rita B Jul 09, 2009

Trying to research product. Saw web site with Oprah, Dr. Oz and Barbara Walters talking about the benefits of this product.

Looked at other web sites and came across one with a reporter by the name of Cathy Diaz and how she and several other staffers tried the products and even talked about trail offers. The web site: www.news13direct.com ( I have sent an email to them).

Everything looked great so I ordered the trail products. It started several days ago my phone starting ringing but they would not leave any message, calling in the morning, during the day and into the evening at 9:00 PM. I got very tired of this so I looked up the phone number and there were numerous complaints about this number and their tactics.

I called the number asked who is this, the man answered me by calling me by my first name and said I had ordered Resveratrol and he was going to connect me to customer service, I said no you are not, he then said calm down Rita, no I am not, no one ever said I would be receiving phone calls.

When I receive the products and see what addresses/phone numbers are given, I will call them to cancel but also letting them know I am recording their conversations and what to speak to a supervisor and that I will filing a complaint to the State Florida.

I hope this helps and we can have this changed in how this company or any other company selling their products can not use these tactics again.

• Dm
    dmeads Jul 09, 2009

Try this phone number for canceling future Reseveratrol Ultra shipments. [protected]

• Rb
    rbarr Jul 08, 2009

Don't blame Oprah and Dr. Oz for mistake like this. Companies often use celebritiy photos to make people believe they endorse these products. If I were you, try calling other helpline. This I got from my sister who was able to cancel her 'active account' with fwm after three calls. [protected].

Sandie09 Jul 08, 2009

Im so sorry to hear all the complaints on this product.. Fortunetly I decided to take this for 6 months before I decided if it was a scam or not. So I haven't had to deal with the unwanted bank charges. I have to say though that this product does do what it claims to do, here's my story :)

I turned 50 in Sept. ugh ;) we'll my health just decided to take a nose dive right away, by December my blood pressure was out of control around 170/100 I took blood pressure meds and they got it down to about 158/90 still way to high.. Then I went in for some more blood work and found my cholesterol was 240 and my thyroid was low (ugh explains unwanted weight gain)... So I decided to try Resveratrol, I took it for 2 months and went back in to the dr.

My blood pressure is now 114/72, my cholesterol is 178 and my thyroid is normal.. I haven't taken anything else to correct these problems, although 90.00 a month is alot of money, I feel it's more then worth it for my health.. I feel younger, my hair is shinier, I have lost about 8lbs with no dieting :) So for all you who just grabbed this product and didn't notice a difference in th 2 week trial, please if you have health issues, give this at least 2 months before you decide if it works or not. 2 weeks won't tell you anything.

Good luck to all :)
    Healthy in California ;)

• Pa
    Pardax01 Jul 08, 2009

This company is a scam, as noted above from a previous similar incident I okayed the 0.99 s/h charge only, then when I got the product 8 days later and decided not to take it so in order to return the product you have to call there billing dept @ [protected] to get a return merchandize authorization (rma) number to send the package back based on there refund and exchange policy but the issue is after 11 min of waiting on hold the phone call is disconnected after saying “thank you for calling, good bye., I called 3 numbers total, the one above and also [protected] and [protected] with no luck. I filed a fraud claim with my bank since the debt my account $87.13 on the 15th day of the original order, I called for 17 days straight multiple times a day with no luck. my bank is investigating them and I did call the fraud trade commission as listed from a previous post so please lets stop this company from continue to doing this and lets report it to the ftc, it causes to many issues not to mention I had to cancel my visa to avoid any further charges. resveratrol ultra is a scam do not buy there product.

• Ti
    TINKER 2 Jul 08, 2009

I agree with the previous comments posted regarding this terrible company. they should not be allowed to do business and operate this way. why doesn't the bbb do something about them?
    I cancelled my credit card immediately after my transaction. the only thing they are going to get from me is a filed complaint, and if I did not stop the transaction in time.99 cents.
    Shame on oprah, cbs, and everyone that recommended this website.

• This is a scam which overdrew my account. I was able to get a live body only once on the 14th day to cancel my subscription and was told by marianne, the rep, that my refund would be returned in 2 to 3 business days. that was on june 19, 2009. I also received phone calls and on two of the calls when I told the rep that I wanted to cancel I was hung up on. it did take a week for me to receive the product. I called my bank and based on the terms and conditions that I agreed to for the sample I have been hosed on the $87.13. also to top this off I have gained 5 pounds instead of losing it. what a &^%$#%#$) (*& (%&%^$&^$%!!! why isn't florida's better business bureau doing anything on this company? unfortunately I don't live in florida to file a personal complaint.

• Je
    Jerald Scheinberg Jul 07, 2009

Ordered merchandise in the form of sample for approximately $1.00. Have been charged for two additional payments of in excess of $85.00 for the months June and July, 2009 . We did not overtly agree to futher payments nor did we receive any further product as consideration for those payments. We have notified our credit card issuer that we are refusing to pay the additional payments for June and July and any subsequent payments. If there is a class action suit against this business for such practices, please include us.

Jerald Scheinberg
    [email protected]

• Bu
    buckman Jul 07, 2009

They did the exact same thing to me. However I was charged .99 to get the product to my house and then charged 87.13. There is nothing in the ad that says they are sending a 30 day supply and if I don't return it I will be charged for the entire bottle.

• Mc
    mcheard Jul 06, 2009

WEll, I am really pissed because I saw this free trial, the compelling story from a newscaster who said she had tried this on the Fox Website. They throw around Dr. Oz, Oprah, Barbara Walters, etc. and so you think it's legit. I too ordered the free sample and paid the shipping fee. Then the 87.13 shows up on my checking account. I've tried to call and I was on hold for 15 minutes, then a voice came on and said, "Thank you for calling, Good Bye"! After reading what you have all gone through trying to get your money back I am very worried. I used my debit card for this and now I'm going to have to cancel it and I have alot of things I do with my debit card. This is going to be a huge lesson in the fact that we just cannot trust anyone anymore. I try to believe that people are good and decent and then something like this happens. It's infuriating and depressing. Here they are trying to sell you something that's supposed to be good for you and life altering...yet they rip you off and leave you feeling horrible. I will be writing to FOX and to Oprah and Dr. Oz. I think they all should be held accountable.

• Ly
    Lynn Jul 06, 2009

If it works, they wouldn't be selling to the ignorant sheeple, instead they would pull it off the shelves like they did Metabolife 356 with herbal ephedra, which DID work. They don't want us "children" to hurt ourselves...that's why the give us cancer causing genetically modified food, full of additives and preservatives that are foreign substances to our bodies that cause diabetes, high blood pressure and make us all fat and sluggish. Stop wasting your money and try this: Throw out your government propaganda box (TV) and stop reading their "news" papers and open up your Bibles and get the Truth.

• Ha
    hachiko Jul 06, 2009

Same with me, I ordered a free trial of resveratrol ultra, I never recieved the free trial and now I have been charged for the amount of 87.13. they agreed to offer my refund, however I never recieved it. everytime I call they told me its going to take another 3-5 business days because its reached their "refund department" and they're going to send out a priority status for me to get my refund which was the same thing the guy told me when I called back the second time. I called back for the third time, and I originally spoke to a man about my refund, he said he was going to speak to a supervisor about my refund but as I was put on hold I was transferred to another representative and was told that shes going to send out a "priority status" email to get my refund faster. after I told her that I was told the same thing last week, she repeated the same thing to me that I should wait 3-5 business days. it's been the third week and i'm still waiting for my refund. also I was charged with an amount of biolabs skincare with the amount of 49.95, which I never ordered. when I called in to cancel, it said that that account was already cancelled and I noticed that my account was linked to the customer service number that I dialed for the resveratrol ultra 1-800 number. this whole thing is a scam!! I am so disappointed in 60 minutes and oprah!!

joy tredway Jul 06, 2009

I cancelled my order for Resveratrol Ultra, the same day that I had placed it on-line, because of the negative feedback I kept reading about other peoples experiences. I received a cancellation # and everything was o.k. until I saw charges on my next bank statement. I called the toll free number and gave them my cancellation number and was told that I should have called a different phone number to cancel this service. They refused to credit my bank acct for the $5.95 charge imposed for a monitoring service, that I knew nothing about. How dare they do this! This has to be stopped!

• Sh
    Sheeyah Jul 06, 2009

You can always file a dispute since you paid with your credit card.

• Fa
    Faith Pawlik Jul 05, 2009

On 6/11/09 I ordered a 4 month supply of Resveratrol Ultra for a cost of 169.95 plus .99 shipping. Originally I tried to cancel the order before it shipped based on a medical condition that would prevent me from taking the supplement; I was advised it was too late to cancel. I received the product on 6/20 and the invoice indicated the shipping was $3.93 not the agreed upon .99. That was my first red flag. Upon delivery of the product I opened the box to obtain the receipt and call the company to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization #). I did that although it took several times to get through with completely unreasonable wait hold times on the phone. In addition, each and every person I spoke to you could barely understand them and all they would do was repeat the same statements over and over again. I spoke to Ming, Sheri, Isabella Lopez, and another gentleman. I finally received an RMA on 6/21. I returned the entire box and contents without opening anything via FedEx overnight and it was received and signed for on 6/24. Their policy indicates 2 business days or sooner to process your refund. As of this writing I do not have a refund posted to my Visa account nor any email confirming the refund for receipt of the product. The shipment was received at their Green St. address and signed for by A. Cavero. I've been told this had been escalated to the accounting department and I should keep checking email, my credit card company or keep calling them to check. This company and their employees are completely unscrupulous. They will not give management, owner names or other departments phone numbers to lodge a complaint to resovle this problem. I followed all their rules regarding the timely return and didn't open any of the products. Your help would be appreciated.

• Sc
    SCAMMED2DEATH Jul 05, 2009

I agree with the rest of you. here in our area there are plenty of lawer's who would certainly help with a class action suit, but I have found you need to at least have tried the product within a certain time period "to show either progress in reversing the sign's of wrinkles' or to show no sign's that this product has worked for you through a licensed dermatologist - your dermatologist has to document the product you are using... if there are no sign's of improvments as the product clearly states that it does and will — then there can be action taken for a class action suit - other wise we need to sue for false continued unauthorized bank transactions.
    I was charged 85.95 while the rest of you were charged 87.13 - were anyone else charged 85.95? I did call and cancel the subscription and without hassle, nor did I face any rudeness as all you have stated - however I did not receive a refund, nor have I received the product in the mail that I was charged for either to date - I canceled the product the same day it hit my bank on 6/12/09 and it is now 07/05/09.
    Looks like I need to place another call to this company — did any of the rest of you ever get the second shipment of the product after the cancellation they billed you for?

Sara7 Jul 03, 2009

I fell for this "free sample" and lo and behold, today I got another bottle in the mail thanking me for my "subscription" and found out they charged my credit card $87.13. I raised hell, called twice and demanded to speak to the supervisor at [protected]. at first there just wasn't a supervisor available and then I reached some woman who said her name is jean bollins and was a supervisor. I demanded a full refund, charge back and I am sending the crap back. she finally agreed to this and gave me what is called an rvm number and assured me my account will be credited when I send back the product. well, we'll see.in the meantime I will contact my bank about this scam.

I tried the stuff, it doesn't work at all. this is just silly that I even fell for it.

Don't try it, don't buy it don't order a "free" sample.

• Mi
    misaknowsbest Jul 03, 2009

We don' t really know what this product is. if anyone thinks barabara walters, who would do anything for money, dr. oz (who the h is he anyway?) and oprah (a self worshipper) care about you, they are wrong. if it sounds too good to be true... it is.

JoniqueGarcia Jul 02, 2009

I ordered resveratrol ultra free trial on may 30th. on june 9th, 4 days after recieving the product, I was charged 87.12. I didn't see the charge until I received my bank statement. I thought this was a sample. I tried to cancel to no avail. I was charged again for 87.14. I am going to the bank with my complaints and all the other comments that I just read. I have to cancel my credit card. I do not trust that they won't charge again.

• Jb
    JBrady Jul 02, 2009

Call [protected]! you will need to be persistent and call more than one time... more like 3-4 times. I finally received a credit for my unauthorized charges from this company. don't give up! I think that is part of what they are hoping for... that it will be such a hassle that people finally give up and eat the charges. don't let them win this game!!!

• Gr
    gregory sears Jul 01, 2009

This company is literally ripping people off and nothing is being about it. I believed in their so-called free sample and end up paying $140.00 for a product that I never recieved. I called to cancel my account with them and they hung up the phone pretending not to hear my voice and they refused to accept further calls from me. I also tried to cancel on their website and they sent me a bogus password. I intend to contact the attorney general in florida to stop them from doing further business of ripping people off.

• Do
    Donna Jarrow Jul 01, 2009

I ordered a free bottle of resveratrol ultra on line based on reviews and recommendations by both oprah and dr. oz. they need to be very careful what they offer.
    My order was placed on may 18... I received it about a week later. when I received my credit card statement, not only was there a 99. charge for "standard purchase"... which I expected but there was a $87.13 charge on june 2... exactly 15 days after the date of purchase. no mention of 15 day free trial on the site I bought the product. I called the distributor and of course they put me on hold over and over again... no resolution. on june 16, I finally got someone to listen to me and they supposedly cancelled the order... I got an cancellation number from them.
    Guess what... on june 23, I received another bottle of resveratrol ultra. I called the company again and the man told me that the second order shipped on june 16, just before I called to cancel that same day. I called my credit card company and they said the resv.co. actually shipped and billed me on june 17... note companies cannot bill your credit card before shipping. I was lied to. note also that I was billed $83.18 and $2.00 and 1.95... my credit card company credit my account but what an aggrevating experience. oprah... dr. oz... I no longer trust your recommendations and have told many others about this experience.

• Le
    Lee 1215 Jul 01, 2009

I sent in for a trial and have been charged $2.00 for the trial and $87.13 twice. I am not paying it.

sarahlourasel Jul 01, 2009

I tried this product under the terms of a "free trial". however, according to the so-called "fine print", if the product wasn't returned within a 14 day period (not much time for a trial by any means), an $87.13 charge would apply. I spoke with someone from the company and was told that I would be refunded once the product was returned. I mailed the bottle back to the return address that I was given (which cost me even more). a few weeks later, I received my package back in the mail and was informed that the company was not at that address. now, I cannot get in touch with anyone from resveratrol ultra, as the numbers that I had used previously are no longer in service. I have no idea who to contact about this and fear that it is most likely a lost cause. someone needs to be held responsible for this scam which has resulted in blatant theft.

• Pa
    Patty Snow Jul 01, 2009

I ran into this on the internet. it told of opra, dr. oz and barbara walters endorsing this great fat burner, fountian of youth feel heathly product! said I only needed to pay for s&h and the first trial bottle of resveratrol ultra would be free! I haden't tried it yet as I was sick when it arrived. before I knew it, they had sent me another bottle of it! I was so stupid to believe this in the first place! feeling a bit desparate to loose weight, I thought that this could help me. as of right now, 7/1/09 my checking account (debit card) has been charged nearly $180.00!! I live on a fixed income! i've called my bank and I have canceled my debit card so at least they can't use it anymore! I just hope I can get my money back. this is a nightmare!!! they have also called themselves other things such as top body cleanse and anti age. I have tried to call and can not even get a person on the line! help!!! sincerely p. snow

annamate Jul 01, 2009

class action lawsuit yes. please someone start one. They should not get away with this!

• Rh
    R Herman Jun 30, 2009

I cancelled my order within the time alloted but they charged my credit card for another shipment. I called once and after 1 hour of waiting was able to get through and was told I would be refunded in 2-3 days. I was not and in the mean time received another shipment. I have been trying for days spending over 4 hours on the phone to try and reach a customer service representative to get an rma required on the website to receive a full refund. but after about 12 minutes or so of waiting and listening to music the service hangs up on you. over 4 hours of calling and I cannot get through to anyone to get an rma# which means I won't be able to get a refund or confirm that my account is cancelled. I have the phone records to prove the amount of time this is taking. it's rediculous and a scam.

• Ne
    Nellielouise Jun 30, 2009

The company keeps sending product w/o order.

• They say on their website that you can send away for a free trial of their product, but after you receive the first bottle, they send another and charge your credit card (with the number that you previously gave them for shipping). scam!!!

• Do
    dolly d Jun 29, 2009

I am also one of those consumers who was impressed with dr. oz talking about resveratrol ultra and ordered the free trial. I did not get a chance to fully try this order and received another bottle which was charged to my visa. I called and said that I need to return this bottle, after much repeated tries I was given an rma number and a different address to mail the return package. I did that on may 25 and when I returned home from an overseas trip on june 24 the package had been to me stating "company not at this address-return to sender"! I checked on the website they now have a return address that is different from the one they gave me. I think they are giving out fraudulent addresses so shipments cannot be returned at all! I think this is the most egregious case of consumer fraud in my online shopping history.

• Mi
    mike4908 Jun 29, 2009

Unauthorized charge - after seeing an internet ad claming I would receive a free sample of this product for only a small shipping fee that I paid using a credit card I received the sample bottle only to find that a few days later my credit card had received an unauthorized charge of $87.13. I have filed a complaint with my credit card fraud department but as of this date have been unable to contact the company on any of its available numbers to clear this mater up. this charge was totally unauthorized by me and I was not informed in any manner of this charge or that I would receive any further charges associated with this supposed free sample. I have also come to learn that the address for the distributor company (resveratrol ultra, hollywood, fl 33020) published on the supplement bottle may well be fake.

• Ba
    bathhousenaturals.com Jun 29, 2009

Hello,
    We are a retailer of resveratrol and acai berry products. these auto ship retailers are absolutely destroying business for good honest sellers of high quality products like ourselves and others. one thing to consider before buying any products online is when a company has 2 pages of fine print that you need a lawyer to decipher - you should probably shop somewhere else. and do you think that a legitimate company can stay in business by giving away free products?? when ever you search for acai or resveratrol 90% of the time the top ten searches are all the same companies with different websites, which is good marketing if you are an honest seller. if you are a scammer it is a buyers nightmare.
    [email protected]

• La
    Laurie Viramontes Jun 29, 2009

My computer messed up so my complaint was not clear... but they did the same to me... they say you owe them even though u did not receive product in time to try it and access it for yourself... by that time they have already charged your credit card over $80.00 and people on fixed incomes and such having to get an rma number before they accept your return and the trip to the post office the new packaging and the req to make sure they rec package cost time and money!!! they also send u send out another bottle and charge your credit card... you can hardley get them on the phone and when you do they say from the date of shipment of the first bottle u only had 15 days... u do not know that date until u rec credit card statement... I have had radiation and always just try a product to see how it affects my intestines I only took 4 pills

• La
    Laurie Viramontes Jun 29, 2009

They advertise a 15 day free trial... for a cost of.99 postage then they say that from the date of sut due to the radiation damage to my inyestines I could nohipping I should have cancelled I did not know that date until I received my credit card bill they had already charged my account the $.99 but also charged you for the full bottle they sent you... I only took 4 of the pills but due the radiation damage to my intestine I was unable to continue I thought I had only rec 15 day trial... also they send u another one that u have to pay postage and return with one of there rma #'s be very leary of them as they use trickery in their offer

• Fr
    Frank Petrovich Jun 29, 2009

I too was sucked into this scam. I have tried for two months to call any of the four different phone numbers from the package, bottle or internet — none work!!! and, you can't return the goods without a rma number from the company. why isn't the local or internet police after these crooks??

Frank

• Bm
    B.Miller Jun 29, 2009

After the trial purchase, they offered a price of $83+ per month per bottle, charged to the card provided. when I called to inquire about the "charge date"... I was told I could get the product at a reduced price of $40 a month if I would call each month before time of shipment. I agreed. they then proceeded to charge my card the $83 as well as the $40. plus shipping. the phone numbers given on the charge to the bank are bogus numbers with no person answering ever. when I called another number and got a representative all she could say was "yes, and i'll refer this to our refund department"... could not get a manager, could not get a straight answer. fraudulent business practices!