Reservation-Desk.com Logo

Reservation-Desk.com

Having problems with Reservation-Desk.com?

Reservation-Desk.com Customer Service Contacts

1844 299 3533 (Customer Service)
2961 West Maple Loop Dr., Suite 300
Lehi, Utah
United States - UT84109

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reservation-Desk.com Customer Service. Initial Reservation-Desk.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Reservation-Desk.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Reservation-Desk.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Reservation-Desk.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Reservation-Desk.com Complaints & Reviews

Reservation-Desk.comMy Refund

I purchased a trip last year to Las Vegas but had to cancel and I canceled on 12/15/2020. The card that I used was closed on 12/2/2020 so the refund never went to the account. I have called several times trying to get them to to refund my money to another card but they insist that they cant do that. So my money is still with them but they are refusing to refund me in the manner to which I can receive it. The amount in 240.79. I been dealing with this since 12/15 and enough is enough I want them to accept my current bank information so I can get my money

Nov 07, 2020

Reservation-Desk.com — Booking

Complete fraud... Fast talking agents trying to get you cc number as fast as they can and pretending to be an...

Aug 22, 2020

Reservation-Desk.com — Hotel reservation

On February 2, 2020, I made a reservation on the Country Inn & Suites website for a stay from September...

Aug 14, 2020

Reservation-Desk.com — Hotel reservation

Today 08/14/2020 at about 1:15 p.m. I called the number thinking I was calling the hotel. The person who...

Reservation-Desk.comReservation

On 5/14/2020 I called [protected] and clearly pointed out at the beginning of the call that I was booking a reservation for 5/14/2021 for LaQuinta Inn in Lynchbury, VA for my son's graduation.
    From what I hear the representative say as she was quickly going over the summary was the correct date. Yet I was billed for 2020 not 2021. I contacted Reservation Desk to have the matter corrected but they refuse to correct the issue.
    For resolution, I would like a refund of the charges incorrectly billed. It would be nice if the correct booking was maded.

Reservation-Desk.comreservations

This company represented themselves as actually being the Hyatt. Afterward I discovered the rate they charge is greater than the rate the Hyatt changes directly. Plus additional undisclosed fees. I finally contacted the hotel directly and found that the room was actually booked through Priceline.
      Even though they represent themselves as being the actual hotel, they are not even third party agents, they are fourth party.

Dec 24, 2019

CCI Reservation / Travelpass Group / ReservationDesk.com — motel reservation

I attempted to call Holiday Inn Express in Redbluff Ca on 11/23/2019. I asked if I was talking to someone at...

Nov 22, 2019

Reservationdesk.com — scam double booking hotel rooms

I went to what I thought was the website for the hotel in Miami, FL. However, when I clicked on the book it...

Nov 21, 2019

Reservation-Desk.com — false reservation

I was booking an overnight stay on the Holiday Inn Express website for a stay in Everett, WA. for 10/16/19...

Reservation-Desk.comhotel reservations

I booked with Reservation Desk online and I should have paid more attention and read the reviews! I will never book with them again! When we got back from our trip, we had been charged by Reservation Desk and the hotel both and the charges from the hotel were cheaper! I called both places and of course the hotel is the one refunding our money, so it cost us all the way around. When I ask Reservation why that was, I got the runaround and no answer. I should have paid more attention!

Reservation-Desk.comreservation

trying to book st Julien hotel in boulder Co. I thought I was booking that hotel and it was NOT clear that your site had automatically switched to a different hotel, so when I thought I was booking St Julien, I booked the Boulderado.
          I reached out to explain what had happened and a rude rep informed me that the reservation could not be canceled. Bogus
          This site is not transparent and deceitful!

Reservation-Desk.comunauthorized charge on credit card

I booked a hotel thru what I thought was a reservation desk at the Hampton Inn Orlando. It was a third party reservation desk, . I called and cancelled my reservation the same day that it was made (May 3rd) for a stay beginning on June 24, 2019. I received an email indicating that I would receive a refund within 3-10 days.I have gotten nothing but the run around. I called my credit card company and they stated that they cannot do anything because the reservation desk will not release the funds. How is this even legal ? The charge is still showing up as a pending/approved charge on my charge card. I have called the reservation desk daily for the past 3 days to no avail. I have consulted a lawyer for assistance. I do not have $600 to give to a scammer. This company needs to be exposed for their wrongdoings. I would never recommend this company to my worst enemy...

• Yu
                Yuderka Martinez Jul 12, 2019

They Just did the same to me July 2019.

Reservation-Desk.comhotel reservation

We booked our hotel through them—2 rooms 2 nights—$726. When we arrived at the hotel there were no reservations. They left us on hold for 2 hours, didn't find us another hotel, took our money, said they'll process a refund but it'll take up to 10 days and hung up on us. Horrible business. The supervisor said "this is our policy, any more questions? ".

Reservation-Desk.comfalsely mislead when called on the phone.

Reservation Desk is a scam. I researched Ramada Inn on my phone to make a reservation and was wrongfully led to this site. When I called them they did not tell me they were not Ramada Inn and was not clear about how they got to their final cost. I accepted it not knowing what I had done. They ended up making a reservation in my name with Price Line and charged me $9.99. Beware of this company.

Reservation-Desk.com — scam, unethical, deceiving

Came up as the top search when looking for a specific hotel - I thought I was booking directly through the...

Reservation-Desk.com — fraudulent business

DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY RESERVATIONDESK.COM. I simply inquired about a room on October 8, 2018 and was told...

Reservation-Desk.com — cancellation charge is a scam

I was trying to book the Hotel Arts in Calgary and Reservation Desk.com came up on the hotel website so I...

Reservationdesk.com — motel reservation scam

On October 21, 2018 I thought I was on the website for Qualiaty Inn as it showed a photo of the motel so I...

Reservation-Desk.com — hotel booking

I was trying to book the Embassy Suites St. Louis - Downtown on line. I called what I thought was the phone...

Reservation-Desk.comhotel reservations

My brother was trying to make a hotel reservation for my Nephews wedding and mistakenly called Reservation Counter after a mobile ad popped up on the Cambria website. He repeatedly told them on the phone that he was trying to book a room in the WEDDING BLOCK. Rather than explain to my brother that Reservation Counter does not have access to wedding block rates and that he should call the hotel directly, they rushed him through the booking process, collected his payment info and booked him with a NON REFUNDABLE room rate. The hotel itself was happy to cancel the reservation, but of course Reservation Counter had already charged her credit card and would not issue a refund due to 'company policy.' I emailed and spoke with multiple people customer care department who refused to help and did absolutely nothing. They are clearly ripping off people.

If I can't get my brother a FULL refund on the .. at the very least Reservation Counter can honor the WEDDING BLOCK rate of $109/night + taxes and fees.