Reservation-Desk.com Logo

Reservation-Desk.com

Having problems with Reservation-Desk.com?

Reservation-Desk.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 2, 2012. The latest review Booking and Cancelations was posted on Apr 13, 2021. Reservation-Desk.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 55 reviews. Reservation-Desk.com has resolved 0 complaints.

Reservation-Desk.com Customer Service Contacts

1844 299 3533 (Customer Service)
2961 West Maple Loop Dr., Suite 300
Lehi, Utah
United States - UT84109

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Reservation-Desk.com Customer Service. Initial Reservation-Desk.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Reservation-Desk.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Reservation-Desk.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Reservation-Desk.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Reservation-Desk.com Complaints & Reviews

Reservation-Desk.comBooking and Cancelations

It took 2 days to get the phone call through to make a reservation, I was told when I made the reservation that they had an issue with their lines. Upon attempting to cancel the reservation again, The phone just rang. I called the Corporate office "Wyndham" but since I called a number not straight at the hotel I was informed to call the original number back again, for they would not be able to make a cancelation for us. I called back again and finally got someone to answer and of course when I spoke with Roger the supervisor he denied that they did not have any issue with their phones. The reason for our cancelation was that my spouse was scheduled for Medical proceedures in the middle of our trip. I think this is a trick by them to make money on their part for "If they don't answer their phones you can't cancel". We lost $391.00. Guess they will have a party now. I will never book a Wyndham room again. Again do not make reservation through "Reservationdesk.com" they could care less. Call straight to the Hotel.

Reservation-Desk.comMisleading Marriott Hotel Booking

If you type Marriott, the SEO selects reservation desk. com. If you are not paying attention, you won't know it's not Marriott. I asked them to check if my reward points were listed for Marriott and they said yes and to confirm when I checked in. I called Marriott to confirm the reservation, and while I had a room, they refused to acknowledge points since reservation desk is a third party. marriott advised me to cancel the reservation and rebook through Marriott. I called to cancel and reservation desk would not allow me to.

This is a crime and this website and business should be prosecuted. I am in the process of doing just that. If anyone else is doing this, I would like to hear about your progress. I will be contacting an attorney today.

Reservation-Desk.comresevation

I reserved I room for Sun Jan 31. R2265352145 was my #.
      I call Sat Jan 30th @ around 5pm to cancel Sun Jan 31th and was told I was TOO LATE to cancel 24hrs ahead.
      I paid extra for this service so I could cancel due to weather/delays.
      When I called 24hrs ahead they inform me I am TOO LATE.
      I WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN!!!
      I will post what a RIPOFF this is.

Reservation-Desk.comPretending to be hotel resort in destin

I called a Toll free number on Hilton Hotel Resort in Destin and Thought I was talking to the Hotel and They made the wrong Reservation for me at the wrong Hotel and Now I can't get my money back to book My vaaction. I googled this Scam company and They I see similar incidents have hapopens to hundreds of people. Fast talkers Pretending to Represent the Hotel Property.

Reservation-Desk.comreservation

I know you don't care, al you care about is stealing money from people. I reserved the same room I saw on booking.com, it said 370 for 3 nights, when I click I get your phone number, I called and you charged me 520 for the same room advertised 370. When I called to complaint you said there is nothing you can do, not even a discount on next reservation. I hope you will buy medicine for yourself and family with the money you are stealing. What goes around comes around, no matter what is your religion, you will pay for it. When it's Haram money you end up spending it on death and illnesses in your family. Burn in hell.

Mar 08, 2021

Reservation-Desk.com — Failed to refund payment when I cancelled reservation

Made reservation for springhills suites by marriott panama city. As I was traveling I call to cancel...

Reservation-Desk.comReservation desk

I called to book a room on 2-15-21 thought I was talking to the Days inn motel in Odessa Texas. We had been without power for over 10 hours and I asked the guy several times does the motel currently have power. It was 0 degrees here for 2 days the guy on the other end assured me the motel had power. 5 minutes after I hung up with him my wife went to check in and the motel hadn't had power for about the same time we didn't at home. I called back to your reservation desk and get told sorry we have a no cancellation policy and we will not refund your money. I've also Contacted the motel direct and informed the manager of how your services are. Today I received a email stating that I would not be getting my money back I cannot believe that your company does people this way my family and I was in dire need of a warm room and your company took advantage of that.

Reservation desk

Feb 18, 2021

Reservation-Desk.com — Service fee nonrefundable

I called the tollfree number for Marriott and talked with service agent from Reservation Desk.He told me the...

Reservation-Desk.comMy Refund

I purchased a trip last year to Las Vegas but had to cancel and I canceled on 12/15/2020. The card that I used was closed on 12/2/2020 so the refund never went to the account. I have called several times trying to get them to to refund my money to another card but they insist that they cant do that. So my money is still with them but they are refusing to refund me in the manner to which I can receive it. The amount in 240.79. I been dealing with this since 12/15 and enough is enough I want them to accept my current bank information so I can get my money

Nov 07, 2020

Reservation-Desk.com — Booking

Complete fraud... Fast talking agents trying to get you cc number as fast as they can and pretending to be an...

Aug 22, 2020

Reservation-Desk.com — Hotel reservation

On February 2, 2020, I made a reservation on the Country Inn & Suites website for a stay from September...

Aug 14, 2020

Reservation-Desk.com — Hotel reservation

Today 08/14/2020 at about 1:15 p.m. I called the number thinking I was calling the hotel. The person who...

Reservation-Desk.comReservation

On 5/14/2020 I called [protected] and clearly pointed out at the beginning of the call that I was booking a reservation for 5/14/2021 for LaQuinta Inn in Lynchbury, VA for my son's graduation.
                From what I hear the representative say as she was quickly going over the summary was the correct date. Yet I was billed for 2020 not 2021. I contacted Reservation Desk to have the matter corrected but they refuse to correct the issue.
                For resolution, I would like a refund of the charges incorrectly billed. It would be nice if the correct booking was maded.

Reservation-Desk.comreservations

This company represented themselves as actually being the Hyatt. Afterward I discovered the rate they charge is greater than the rate the Hyatt changes directly. Plus additional undisclosed fees. I finally contacted the hotel directly and found that the room was actually booked through Priceline.
                  Even though they represent themselves as being the actual hotel, they are not even third party agents, they are fourth party.

Dec 24, 2019

CCI Reservation / Travelpass Group / ReservationDesk.com — motel reservation

I attempted to call Holiday Inn Express in Redbluff Ca on 11/23/2019. I asked if I was talking to someone at...

Nov 22, 2019

Reservationdesk.com — scam double booking hotel rooms

I went to what I thought was the website for the hotel in Miami, FL. However, when I clicked on the book it...

Nov 21, 2019

Reservation-Desk.com — false reservation

I was booking an overnight stay on the Holiday Inn Express website for a stay in Everett, WA. for 10/16/19...

Reservation-Desk.comhotel reservations

I booked with Reservation Desk online and I should have paid more attention and read the reviews! I will never book with them again! When we got back from our trip, we had been charged by Reservation Desk and the hotel both and the charges from the hotel were cheaper! I called both places and of course the hotel is the one refunding our money, so it cost us all the way around. When I ask Reservation why that was, I got the runaround and no answer. I should have paid more attention!

Reservation-Desk.comreservation

trying to book st Julien hotel in boulder Co. I thought I was booking that hotel and it was NOT clear that your site had automatically switched to a different hotel, so when I thought I was booking St Julien, I booked the Boulderado.
                      I reached out to explain what had happened and a rude rep informed me that the reservation could not be canceled. Bogus
                      This site is not transparent and deceitful!

Reservation-Desk.comunauthorized charge on credit card

I booked a hotel thru what I thought was a reservation desk at the Hampton Inn Orlando. It was a third party reservation desk, . I called and cancelled my reservation the same day that it was made (May 3rd) for a stay beginning on June 24, 2019. I received an email indicating that I would receive a refund within 3-10 days.I have gotten nothing but the run around. I called my credit card company and they stated that they cannot do anything because the reservation desk will not release the funds. How is this even legal ? The charge is still showing up as a pending/approved charge on my charge card. I have called the reservation desk daily for the past 3 days to no avail. I have consulted a lawyer for assistance. I do not have $600 to give to a scammer. This company needs to be exposed for their wrongdoings. I would never recommend this company to my worst enemy...

• Yu
                            Yuderka Martinez Jul 12, 2019

They Just did the same to me July 2019.