Replicahausebuyer beware

E

Somehow this company was able to use my name (briansisley) and post an email saying the company replaced my broken watch and that I was happy... This is not the case, they haven't done anything to help me.

They did not replace my $500.00 watch they didn't respond to any emails the simply stole my money and there is nothing I can do... Believe me I tried"this company"replicahause is the biggest rippoff on the internet... Buyer beware

Please people we work extremly hard for our money... Before you consider buying from them donate your money to something that will not create the stress that I and many other good people have wen't through.