Renaultservice

!!![censored] Renault!!!
Dear Renault, I had purchased Renault Kwid on 11/12/2018, that is demo car, at your dealer Unnati vehicles pvt.ltd, Wadi, Nagpur  when I purchased that time meter reading was 19000km. and I am the first owner for my car, on purchased time Unnati vehicles brief me you got 2 year warranty, we have good service, hassle  free service, many more things, and I purchased Kwid. only look Renault Brand.the give me 1 service free at march. after that when I go for next service that time they told me now u r not eligible for free service. because your car already 2 year s old . if I purchased on Dec 2018 I have bill also then how u calculate my car old is 2 year. my view is my car old is 10 months only.and that is true.I want my free services at any cost legal or any other way.only for  making money ur dealer Unnati vehicles pvt ltd refuse my me for get my free services that is totally wrong. I loss my trust from Renault. this kind of service is not acceptable. give me way which door I knocked for my free service and I am ready to knocked  whatever it is.kindly help me out.
Rajesh fate