Renault — lack of basic spare parts
Dear Sir /madam
I am an owner of a Renault Megane with serial number VF1RFB00657561057, bought by an official distributor of Renault in Athens.
In the 17th of August 2019 a burglar broke the window of the right rear door in order to steal money that potentially had left in the car.
In order to repair the abovementioned damage I took the car to the central distributor of Renault in Athens with the name LION HELLAS SA. However I was informed that even though the car is a brand new version of Megane, there were no spare parts and I have to wait at least 10 days for such a simple repair.
This condition is definitely outrageous and indicates lack of professionalism by your distributor in Greece, causing to me severe problems in my work.
In case a distributor has not the ability or the funds for basic spare parts, should have no right to be a distributor.
I strongly urge to solve such problems in the future.
Otherwise please inform me, so as to replace the car with one from another firm that has the ability to provide basic repair services
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor