Renaultlack of basic spare parts

Dear Sir /madam
I am an owner of a Renault Megane with serial number VF1RFB00657561057, bought by an official distributor of Renault in Athens.
In the 17th of August 2019 a burglar broke the window of the right rear door in order to steal money that potentially had left in the car.
In order to repair the abovementioned damage I took the car to the central distributor of Renault in Athens with the name LION HELLAS SA. However I was informed that even though the car is a brand new version of Megane, there were no spare parts and I have to wait at least 10 days for such a simple repair.
This condition is definitely outrageous and indicates lack of professionalism by your distributor in Greece, causing to me severe problems in my work.
In case a distributor has not the ability or the funds for basic spare parts, should have no right to be a distributor.
I strongly urge to solve such problems in the future.
Otherwise please inform me, so as to replace the car with one from another firm that has the ability to provide basic repair services

Ge
Aug 31, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 31, 2019

Do not think any dealer would have spare windows in the back that's not a part people need all the time.

•   Aug 31, 2019