Remingtonf4 style electric razor

D Jan 26, 2020

I was given as a Christmas present a new F4 Style razor. When I opened the package the cleaning brush was missing.

I have attempted to get your customer services to send me the missing brush, but they have not dealt with my request properly. I now thus have to make a formal complaint. I hope that you will now resolve this and supply the missing brush.
---------------------------

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Shaver.

I'm afraid we do not manufacture PART as a spare part for this model.

However as a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer you a discount on a replacement Shaver . If you would like to check our website (see link below) for the current range, we can offer a 40% discount on full priced products.

If you would like to place a discounted order please call the number below quoting your reference number [protected] and one of our team will take payment and place the order for you.

Please note this offer is valid for 30 days from the date of this email.

Kind regards,

Nichola
0800 212 438
[email protected]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

E-Mail: [protected]@gmx.com
Phone Number: [protected]
Query: I was given an F4 shaver as a Christmas present. I have owned many Remington products and still have and use 5 others. They have all been very good and very reliable. This F4 without doubt is the very best shaver you have made; it shaves so close. However, when I opened the package I found that the cleaning brush was missing from the package. The package was all well sealed and clearly had not been opened; so the brush must have been omitted when it was packed. Other than that everything is excellent. Is it possible for you to send me the missing brush please? My UK address is CM8 3SB No. 8. Thank you.