Reliant Energyraised rate against 12 mo contract

I signed a contract 4 months ago. It is called "Secure 12" and I was told that I agree to keep Reliant Enegy for 12 months and they agree to give me 11.8 cents per KWH for 12 months. The first three months I was very happy with my 11.8 cents. But this month they raised it to 11.9447 per KWH. That added another $5 bucks to my bill. I called to tell them I was not happy and they told me that it was just too bad but the State of Texas said they had to raise my rate. Can you believe that??? They actually blamed this on the State saying they had a mandate. I told them my contract was for 12 months but they said it had some "fine print" that said they could raise rates if they were mandated by the Texas PUC. What a bunch of crap! I told them that must mean I can change providers on the same day they change rates. But of course I forgot to put that in the fine print when I signed up. So Reliant Energy is not Reliant! They are theives!