Reliance Mobilenetwork problem

Sir,
I am living at Moolavattom, Kottayam. I was using bsnl for the last 1 year. but now i switched to Reliance as they had better offers. But after taking the connection, i noticed that i have no range in my area.Often i have to walk some ditance from my home to get the network in my phone.
So, i would like to take my complaint seriously and do the needfull.This will be a great help, not only for me but other people living around me, using Reliance connection.
Thank You.

• Pr
    pranavaggarwal Sep 30, 2009

I am using Reliance Mobile since nov.05 in Goa but they have very poor network here and despite making thousands of call to customer care they are not even responding the calls. I have made the complaint so many times but the mistake I did I didn?t note the complaint no. and after 3-4 months they delete the complaint no from there system. The complaint I note the complaint no. since are as under :-

Date 23/02/09 complaint no. [protected] exec. on duty Santosh
    Date 09/03/09 complaint no. [protected] exec. on duty Parmeshwar

i have made almost 50 complaints after that but i am not mentioning tham as i have mentioned the oldest complaints.

I am always told that your problem will be solved within five
    working days but this problem is not solved in 3 working year also

• Mo
    Mohit123 Nov 26, 2009

i m Mohit i put up in old delhi here Reliance's network coverage is very poor and i also want to give my roof on rent for mobile tower it's a 1200 sq ft area at a height of 35 ft and free hold property and it's near kamla nagar.

mobile no : [protected]