Reliance MobileGSM network failure

This is to draw your attention towards the bad network of the new Reliance GSM service.
It has been a grieving fact to report such irregularities in your esteemed company. I have been using the Reliance GSM service since 4 May. But for a major time when i make a call the network is not available. I am having two numbers of Reliance GSM service-[protected] and [protected]. Due to such problems in the network, i hadn't been able to make important calls.As a reason for this i have start using other company's service.

• De
    dev yatin Sep 11, 2009

sir/madam,
    I am your prepaid customer since 4 years in himachal. But your signal quality increases for some time but now days it is decreased upto 25% then before. sir I have esstimately 100 number in my family and in my friend cirlce and there are maximum 200 customer in my neighbouring .my native place phenuti near chail distt. solan himachal pradesh . In that place your signal strength is very week from last one year and your customer faced problem tocommunicate with others. I have complaint many time to your nearly office personnaly and also on mobile to customer care. But they tell us that this problem is created due to tower and they are helpless to remove problem. I am requested to change the tower or remove this problem soon.
    thanking you.

my email id - [protected]@yahoo.co.in

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices