Reliance Mobile — Deactivation of STD call before due date of payment
My reliance mobil no is [protected]. This number is postpaid. My bill of current month is by due date is 12.11.2007. Today i received one sms from the reliance mobil regarding deactivation of std calls in my mobil. I inquiry in the customer care department regarding this deactivation. The officer at customer care only told me that, this deactivation is done because of my credit limit is over. But the officer is not knowing regarding how credit limit is given to the customer. The officer is also not knowing from where i will get information of the credit limit given to my mobil number. Is this type of credit limit can put by under any policy?
More Reliance Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Mobile - Customer harassment
- Reliance Mobile - Restrict outgoing calls!
- Reliance Mobile India - Very rude, humiliating and irresponsible behavior of customer service!
- Reliance Mobile - non change of billing address
- Reliance Mobile - Fraud and cheating!
- Reliance Mobile - Reliance caller tune service Not Play & Wrong Bal Debit
- Reliance Mobile - unwanted activations & unwqanted marketting calls
- Reliance Mobile - Mobile tower
- Reliance Mobile - GSM network failure
- Reliance Mobile - Amount non refunded against mobile no.9864288665