Reliance MobileDeactivation of STD call before due date of payment

V

My reliance mobil no is [protected]. This number is postpaid. My bill of current month is by due date is 12.11.2007. Today i received one sms from the reliance mobil regarding deactivation of std calls in my mobil. I inquiry in the customer care department regarding this deactivation. The officer at customer care only told me that, this deactivation is done because of my credit limit is over. But the officer is not knowing regarding how credit limit is given to the customer. The officer is also not knowing from where i will get information of the credit limit given to my mobil number. Is this type of credit limit can put by under any policy?

• Pr
    pravin kathale Apr 15, 2008

i have recd a sms right now that, my std service is deactivated.
    shall i ask you why?
    My bill due date is 26.04.2008 and amount is 687/-.
    How you can deactivate my std facility.
    is it a way of service you people providing to you valuable customers.
    if not, get immediately activate my std service and send the sms accordingly.
    Also, i would like to know how you decide the credit limit, even though i am paying the bills regularly & on time.
    if this is a way to behaive with the customer, then we will stop using the reliance mobile.