Reliance Home Comfort — service / repairs
The water heater started leaking on friday, was noticed on saturday when after running the tap for more than 5 minutes, did not get hot water. Called reliance home comfort and vide their ref # rnt 3277344 and informed them that the tank is leaking from inside, the lady told me that they will fax the complaint to the contractor but no promise when he will call you to look into the problem. Spoke with their customer relation department and I was told that they only take calls 24 / 7 but service cannot be promised. I called mattamy, the builder of the house since this is a new house and the water heater is not more than 6 months old, the guy promised me that we will talk to someone on a local number and arrange help. A contractor came in but left saying that the tank is leaking and now some installer will call me on monday to schedule the installation of a new heater. I called reliance again but the guy on the other side told me that their system is updating and he does not have the current status of the complaint. He promised me that he or someone will call me with the hour but no one called for 10 hours. I called reliance again only to find that someone will call me by sunday morning to look into the problem.
Why have mission statement and fancy statements written on the website when in reality the customer service does not even meet the minimum customer satisfaction. Perhaps they do not realise how a person can survive without hot water (Bathing, washing of utensils / clothes) for so long particularly on weekend.
Reliance should compensate me for all the inconvenience and for spoiling the weekend of my family
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water heater rental
- Reliance Home Comfort - lien on my house
- Reliance Home Comfort - service
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace repair
- Reliance Home Comfort - bill scam
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water tank from reliable home comfort.
- Reliance Home Comfort - water softener, air filter
- Reliance Home Comfort - alleged damage to water heater
- Reliance Home Comfort - no service provided with no not water
- Reliance Home Comfort - misrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract