Rehlat Online Servicespayment deducted / air ticket not provided

H

I booked a ticket by the app on my phone on 06 th sept 2018. The payment was instantly deducted, and now 12 hours have passed by the E Ticket has not been issued.

The emirates airlines website shows, please contact your agent, that means my booking is not valid till I have an e ticket.

WTH... I have booked with muse fir, cleartrip, mmt, and other agents never seen such a delay.

I messaged REHLAT ON FACEBOOK, BUT THEY JUST READ THE MESSAGE WITHNO COURTESY TO REPLY.

I WILL TAKE THIS FURTHER ON OTHER PLATFORMS IF MY ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED WITHIN THE NEXT 12 hrs.

Regards,
Hassan ali

payment deducted / air ticket not provided