Regus Groupretainer return-pacific center office, Vancouver, bc, Canada

A Jan 07, 2019 Review updated:

Dear Regus Management,
I request kindly to improve your system regarding RA Return as promised on your website 30days from the end date of the service. I feel sorry for your agents (Account Help Desk) who has to deal with our phone calls and frustrations, I called Dec.19, 23, 27, 31.2018. Jan.3.4, 7, 2019, agents have nothing to say except for "we expedite the process to the billing department & we will give you an update-24-48 hrs". I received an e-mail Jan 3, 2019, to fill in ACH direct deposit authorization, which is weird because on My Regus account when I requested the RA return dated, Nov.21.2018, the bank details were already given, & now your office is asking for it again. I understand outsourcing employees to Manila and Madrid but it is certainly affecting your poor customer service. I suggest hiring more people in your back office, where ever that is, especially now that "wework" is on the rise. Anyways, below is our details for further assistance, it's sad that we have to submit a complaint on this website for your company to take action.
Center Name: Pacific Centre-Vancouver, BC, Canada
Account Number: 8706026
Ticket Case Number: 805953
Regus account CRM:[protected]
Ended lease Nov.30.2018
Requested RA return: Nov.21.2018 through My Regus account.

Hoping for consideration. Thank you.

RESOLVED

• Regus's response · Jan 14, 2019

Dear Marian,
    We are sorry to read your comments. We certainly understand how critical it is to receive retainer refunds.
    Your request was properly recorded and included in our 11-Jan payment run. Please allow 5-7 banking days for it to be reflected in your account. We will also check why you were asked to provide your bank details twice, as this shouldn’t have been the case.
    Should there be anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at account.[protected]@regus.com. Thank you

• Regus's response · Jun 13, 2019

Hi Adhil2 - Marian did receive her retainer refund. Please can you provide us with your case reference, or account number (as displayed on your invoice) so we can investigate and contact you with an update?

• Ad
    adhil2 Jun 11, 2019

Hi marian, i am also from pacific centre and have been trying to get my refund since january 2019. were you successful? i would appreciate any advice you can give to help me with this. thank you.