Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Managementemployment

P

I have been with The Regis Corp for 6 yrs. I was out sick and was wrongfully terminated by district manager and regional manager, no reason when I called. So I went to a Regis salon owned by the Beautiful Group, what I joke 3 months later with 10 days notice the manager told us the salon is permanently closing on 12/16/18. No warning no sevince pay!! Just so long!! Both companies all though they are the same, are terrible to work for!! So beware if you work for this company!!