Regional Passport Office, BangaloreDelay in Passport issual

I applied for a fresh passport for my new born baby in Bijapur on 16th Dec 2008 through the District Passport Cell, Bijapur, hoping that the passport will be issued with no worries as both the parents hold a valid passport.

I was informed by the officer that the passport will be issued in 15 - 20 days since there is no police verification required. I was assured that the application will be sent to RPO Bangalore within a day. I was promptly issued a file number as well and then the agony started and still continuing..

15 Days passed by there was no status of my application shown on the website, I asked my wife to visit the DPC there the officer informs that the application has not yet been sent, he also stated that if the passport is urgent you may take the application and send it through speed post. Not sure what on earth they were doing these 15 days and if I hadn't asked my wife to enquire it would have been still lying there sleeping. Just imagine the fate of other applications.

My wife then took the application and sent through speed post, it reached the RPO on 1st Jan. Again I checked on the website there was no trace of my application, after 10 days the status was shown as "Your file is under progress". The Application date is shown as 09-Jan-2009 and I wonder what caused the delay, I'm still waiting for the passport and there is no change in the status. God knows how long it is gonna until we receive our baby's passport.

Hail the government officials who do nothing, but still they pocket handsome salary at the end of the month. No amount of public forums will change the working style of our government departments until there is some sincerity followed. God help all Indians who pay taxes and still await a fair service...be it anything...

Sajad Feb 28, 2009

Dear sir,

This is Sajad Ahmad Dar. I had applied for my Passport in Bangalore One, J P Nagar, Bangalore on 3th May 2008. My File Reference number is B074398.I am working in Bangalore from 1 Year 7 months IGATE GLOBAL SOLUTION LTD. I am residing at JP Nagar from 3 years.

After a Two months, my status on website was "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing." with a Green Flag. After 90 days from the date of my passport applied, the status was same with Red flag.Even though I approached Bangalore passport office they told your file has been send to J&k commissioner for further Process.

Till today my status is neither changed nor processed. And I approached again passport office Bangalore they told your file has send to J&k commissioner for further process, you have to follow yourself to get work done.As a layman how is possible I can Approach commisionar of J&k.Even though J&K police and CBI they did verification two months before at my hometown.They forwared file back to Bangalore on 16/02/2009, still status has not been changed.please tell me what i have to do so i will get passport. Already faced so many problems due to the delay in submission of my passport copy.My question is, they say that the verification itself is not completed, But why they have put the status as "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing." And why it was Green Flag on my status before, And why now they changed to the Red Flag for my status. and How can they miss the sensitive files so carelessly. If the Central Government Office itself is doing like this, then whom should the Citizens of Our India Trust ? Who is responsible for this negligence, though my part of work is done correctly.What I should do now, so I will get my passport as soon as possible. Please take action on my request and help me in
    getting passport.

Email [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    sajadahmad.[protected]@igate.com

Raghavendra Hegde Feb 28, 2009

Hi,

I had a small issue in my passport. My Name And surname was in the same column. My surname column was blank. So when I visited your office in bangalore for this correction, they charged me Rs 1000 and told me that I will get a new pass part in 15 days. My question is,

1) Why should I pay Rs 1000, which is not of my fault? This is your fault while entering my name into the pass port earlier.

2) Before this, they are going to make the correction in the next page. why they are not doing it now? Why they are charging Rs 1000 for that?

• Di
    Dinesh Tyagi Mar 12, 2009

Please file RTI application to seek the all releavant information(Its very simple like sending the letter to somewhere, just attach Rs. 10 postal order), absoloutly your issue will solve as your not at fault, keep all the status, docs and attached with the application. How to file RTI application, please visit following website
    RTIINDIA.ORG (All details, query, sample forms and)
    RTI.gov.in (What is RTI)
    CIC.gov.in(the major decisions and actions taken)

saravanan Mar 24, 2009

sir, I have applied my passport on 27-08-2008. due to mismatching of address it was strucked up. recently I have changed my residence. my New address is N0.79/1 munnekolala, near ellamma temple, Flat No.202, IInd floor, marathahalli bangalore-37. my reference number is BO1921608. my date of birth is 19-02-1966

my old address is No.378, srinivasa building, (near cable operator jayappa house) yemlur, marathahalli
    bangalore-37. now What should I do ? pl advise me . this is my contact number [protected]/[protected]/
    [protected]

• As
    ASIF ALI Mar 25, 2009

hi i had applied for my passport before two months ..but still now i didn`t get...i want to know why is it so delay..

• Sh
    SHILPA.A.POAL Apr 11, 2009

Hi, this is SHILPA.A.POAL I and my husband had applied for a passort from the Head Post Office (Bellary) on 15/12/2008 but we received my husband's passport but there was a initials mistake in my application and a letter was sent from RPO BLORE on 15/01/2009. Then we sent all the necessary information but still my passport is pending we have not yet received plz do needful since we are in urgency.

Thanks

SHILPA.A.POAL

• Hn
    H.N MOHAN Apr 24, 2009

HI I AM H.N MOHAN . I HAVE APPLIED MY PASSPORT ON 03/03/2009 STILL NOW I DINT GOT IT. SO PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS

prema May 09, 2009

dear sir
    My daughter shiny sushmitha Merlen file No w05001209 applied for passport on 06/01/09 .
    and last month we checked in the net and saw the status it says the file got objections, and then i got answer from the passport office what are the Objections. according to them i have submitedd all the documents. june 2009 my daughter as to visit U.K we really need passport as soon as possible. please kindly help me in this way.
    Prema shiny`s mother

RAMESH May 21, 2009

I have applied for the Passport, as i have lost my passport during my business trip to china. I have submitted my application along with all the necessary documents to RPO Bangalore on 01/04/09. When status is checked, it shows, PV report received and the file is under futher processing for almost one month with Red flag. When i tried to contact RPO no body receives calls, if we send mails .. no reply. My file no is H00493309.

What is to be done, ?

azeeza begum Jun 24, 2009

Respected sirmam

iam azeeza begum with file number W20045109 and the application date is 08/04/09 and my date of birth is 12/08/47 .sir i have submitted my passport application form on 0849 but til now i have not recieved any information about it.i request u sir plz do the rest verification and let me know about this .
    iam desperately waiting for my passport .

thanking u
    azeeza begum

Mohammed Idris Jun 29, 2009

File # F00361509, Mohammed Rizwan, application 18/05/09, date of birth 20/06/87

Police verification report has been already sent by SHAHABAD police statiou on, dist GULBARGA, about 1 week back, but still the passport status shows that the report has been not recieved

I have been waiting for more than 50 days, request you please expedite the process

• In
    Indrani Mitra Aug 06, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I, Indrani Mitra had applied for my Passport while studying at Manipal, since i had completed my Mba course in May 2009& had left Manipal with bag & baggage, it is not possible for me to collect the passport personally either from manipal or Bangalore.
    Hence I request you to kindly send my passport (Z750402)by Registered post to my present address & oblige. I aiso request to look into the matter as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,

Kingsway camp,
    Delhi-110009
    ph:- [protected]

salmaan ahmed Aug 11, 2009

i salmaan ahmed staying at no #1761 19main 2 sector bangalore -34 has not yet recieved my passport which i was given for renewal under tatkal and my file no is bnrro4024109 please send my passport by [post] immediatelly today

• Vi
    Vinoda Aug 27, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

As per your information you have supposed to dispatch passport vide file no, W290858 - Vinoda kulkarni by 20/8/2009, but still internet showing your file is closed generated for correction, but there is no any correction in the details, so plz send passport at the earliest.

Thanks
    yours
    Vinoda Kulkarni
    file no: W290858
    Date of Birth:20/07/86

rahmathrazak Feb 26, 2010

dear sir
    My cousin shifa rashada passport file No w28067309 applyed on 27/05/09 .
    and her date of birth is 24/12/99 .sir we have submitted my passport application form on 27�5�9 but till now we have not recieved any information about it.we request u sir plz do the rest verification and let us know that what is the reason for this .
    we checked in the net and saw the status it says the file got objections, according to them we have submitedd all the documents. please kindly help me in this way.we are desperately waiting for her passport .

• Ze
    ZEENATH Apr 16, 2010

THIS IS ZEENATHUNNISA.I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SEND MY PASSPORT BY TODAY-16/04/10 AS WE ARE LEAVING ON THE 19/04/10. I HAD APPLIED FOR IT ON THE 25/02/10.
    MY INFORMATION;

ZEENATHUNNISA

suresh_narayanan Apr 16, 2010

File B140591; date of birth: 13/10/1993
    Name: SURESH ARJUN

Sir, new passport application was submitted at Bangaloreone on 15/03/2010; TATKAL application given on 08/04/10. Promised date of dispatch is 13/04/10. Till date (16/04/10) passport not received, nor the status in RPO web page status has changed. I need the passport urgently, pls send immediately.

N Suresh Father of Suresh Arjun

suresh_narayanan Apr 16, 2010

File J140133, date of birth: 20/10/2000
    Name: SURESH ADVAITH

Sir, new passport application was submitted at Bangaloreone on 15/03/2010. Upon enquiry at RPO counter on 08/04/10, it was told that passport is allotted and will be dispatched within 5 days. Still not received. I need the passport urgently, pls send immediately.

N Suresh Father of Suresh Advaith

• Ri
    ritesh shanker Apr 28, 2010

dear sir,

i have send my passport 21 days back for correction, i.e., 7th april, for the correction in name.I reside in manipal, Karnataka. But i have not received it back. May i know what are the discrepancies?my fie no is - BNGW340676. My passport no is H3339668.

with regards,

ritesh

mohammed azeem May 08, 2010

File No. M003657/10 Name: Sumaiya Khanum Application: 22/2/2010 Date of Birth: 16/12/1987

dear sir,
    police verification report has been already sent by hassan police station on 3/5/2010, but still the Passport status shows that the report has been not received

i have been waiting for more than 2 months request you please expidite the process kindly help me

thanking you, your respectfully,
    SUMAIYA KHANUM

• Pa
    passport replay May 12, 2010

RESPECTED SIR,

I Applied passport on 29/10/2009, due to address problem they asked my native place kerala verification.kerala verification over and pappers came to RPO OFFICE on 27/04/10.Till now i didn;t get any reply.

FILE NO.;BNGA0 1988409
    DATE OF BIRTH;05/02/83
    NAME;JASMINE LEELA

• Na
    Naren2712 May 25, 2010

File BNGA00846010;
    Name: Narendran

Sir, new passport application was submitted at Bangalore passport office on 12/04/2010; TATKAL application given on 18/05/10. Promised date of dispatch is 21/05/10. Till date (25/04/10) passport not received, nor the status in RPO web page status has changed. I need the passport urgently, pls send immediately.

Naren

AZHARUDDIN May 27, 2010

To
    Regional passport officer,
    Regional passport office,
    Bangalore.

Sub:- Please issue me my passport.

Respected sir/medum

As per above cited subject iam "AZHARUDDIN" Having passport file no: " G 001843", Date of birth "08-10-1986", Residence at : E-3103, maheboob nagar colony near old water tank, Roza, GULBARGA-585104, so sir i applied fresh passport application on "09-03-10" and my police enquiry is completed in between "25-03-10" to "10-04-10" so still now iam not get my passport, its urgent to me because i have got chance to work in saudi arabia,
    So please i humbly requested to you please send me my passport as soon as possible.

"THANKING YOU"

Your's faithfully
    "AZHARUDDIN"

raj deep sen Jun 23, 2010

Sir/madam,

I Raj Deep Sen have applied for passport on 24/03/2010 but still now I haven’t got it .The status is stagnant for a month stating that it is inline for further processing.

It would be immense help for me if you could please see into the matter as I need to submit it for official purpose before 25-june-2010 failing which my job is subjected to cancellation.

Applied from bangalore one centre(J.P Nagar)
    File no-B07049110
    Date of application-24/03/2010

Your’s sincerely,
    Raj Deep Sen

mohammed azeem Jun 29, 2010

name: SUMAIYA KHANUM MOHAMMED AZEEM
    Application no: M003657 year:2010
    date of birth: 16/12/87

i have applied for passport on 22 feb 2010 but still yet i have not received my passport, the status of application shows that my passport enquiry is online for further processing please help me i need the passport urgently pls send immediately PLEASE REPLY ME SIR

thanking you your's respectively
    sumaiya khanum

• Go
    GOPALRAJRURS Jul 26, 2010

Dear sir

File no W182281 ; DOB 14/08/1973
    NAME ; GOPALRAJEURS

SIR I HAVE APPLIDE NEW PASSPORT 17TH APRIL 2010,
    TILL DATE 26/07/2010, I HAVE NOT RECEVED POLICE ENQ... AND ALL OVER KINDLY SEND ME AS ARLY AS POSSOBLE

GOPALRAJEURS
    26/07/2010

jaydeepchoudhury Sep 02, 2010

I applied for my Son's passport through BangaloreOne, Old Airport Road, Bangalore.

Name: SAUTIK CHOUDHURY
    DOB: 21/06/2003
    FileNo: J01043110

Submitted on: 18th July 2010.

Issues is whenever I check the status of the application, I get a message Wrong File or No does not exist.

Can I reapply fresh directly at RPO?

I need my son's passport ASAP.

• Fe
    felix123 Oct 09, 2010

DEAR SIR

MY WIFE CLEARA PASSPORT APPLICATION WAS SUBMITTES ON 24 MARCH 2010 BUT STILL NETHING IS HAPPING WHAT IS IS THE PROBLEM SINES 3 TIMES MY WIFE HADE GOIN TO YOURS OFFICE IN BANGLORE BUT IN THE OFFICE THEY ARE NOT TAKING PROPELY THEY TOLED THAT PULICE EQURINE HAS NOT BE DOIN SO SE CAME BACK TO KARWAR AND GOIN TO SP OFFICE TO ASKED ABOUT THIS THING BUT . THE SP OFFICE POILCES ARE SHOWING THE ALL DOCUMENT WHICH HAS BE SEND TO YOU PLUS IT SHOWES IN THE NET ALSO SAYING THAT POILCE ENQURI HAS BE DOIN THAT WHY BONGLORE OFFICE IS MAKING PROBLEM TO ISSUED THE PASSPORT
    WHAT IS THE PROBLE
    IF YOU NEED MORE MONEY THEN YOU ASKED AND MAKE OUR PASSPORT AND GIVE FOR US

FELIX FROM
    DOHO QATAR

PREETAM ROY Dec 15, 2010

Hi Team,

Please let me know the status on my passport. I applied passport and nothing has been done on the same. I have check with the commissioner office that it has been submitted to rpo office on nov 12th with the police report. Its very critical for me as i may get terminated from the office because of non submission of the passport. Please do something from your end. Please do something so that i can get my passport.

1. Name : Preetam Roy

[protected]@yahoo.com
    Contact : [protected]

PREETAM ROY Dec 15, 2010

Hi Sir,

I have been waiting from such a long time to get my passport. My passport file no. BNGB02220910 and date of birth is 10/10/1986. Police file No. 1407/10 and 15 digit file no. is BN02B1002220910. My file submitted to RPO office on 12-11-10. I am keep on getting reminder from my company for the passport. I am really frustrated for this. I need the passport for my company travel purpose. How long i will have to wait for this. I have submitted my passport application form on 28/08/2010 and it has been received by you people on 15/09/2010. Police verification is also done long back. Request you to process the passport request asap. I am getting terminated from the office because of non submission of the passport. Urgent. Any queries please call me at [protected]. Pleasse help me to get my passport as soon as possible.

1. Name : Preetam Roy

• Ar
    Arifa Sultana Shigihalli Feb 13, 2011

File Z631726; date of birth: 22/07/1979
    Name: Arifa Sultana Shigihalli

Sir, I submitted passport application on 18/05/2010; Police enquiry every thing was over. Then again I had to submit my documents on 31-12-2010 in local police station. Again after verification, the authorities told that it will come in fifteen days. Still I have not received my Passpot. I contacted regional office many times but no one is responding. Sir I need my Passport very urgent. Kindly do the favour and despatch my passpot as early as possible.

Arifa Sultana Shigihalli

• Md
    Md.Tanwir Alam May 10, 2011

This is Md. Tanwir alam. I had applied for my Passport in Anjuman engineering . college because passport team was came . My File Reference number is w130105.I am study in anjuman engineering college from 2 years. I am residing in AEC hostel.
    After a Three months, my status on website was "Your file has got some objection to need proof of address and he has send me a pp form.again i fill the that form and send the rpo bangalore by speed post.my status on website was shown "your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in a line for further processing." with a red Flag. After 90 days from the date of my passport applied, the status was same with Red flag.Even though I approached Bangalore passport office they told your file has been send to bihar commissioner for further Process.
    i approach the passport branch in gaya district of bihar he take my information and he say that i will send your form earlier.
    after some month passport office send a letter to demand the native address proof within 15 days. I send this letter within 2hr from courier.after two month later what i have seen on website "your file has got some objection to need address.again i approach to bihar commissioner he say that i not send your form due to i have some work.then that time he send my application form in front of me by speed post and he say your passport is issue within a month.But till now my passport will not came.again i check on website, but not open my status.now i am very sad to not show the my status.because my engineering course is completed within a month.how was the passport office Bangalore to show his working attitude.it is very horrible to work.if passport office will do like this, then no body will trust the passport officer.so kindly i request to passport officer to issue the my passport or other wise send the letter to i know what is the reason for not issue my passport.this work has done as for as possible.and take the action and help me for getting my passport.

Applicant Name :Md Tanwir Alam
    File No: w130105
    Applied Date:21/02/09
    Date-of-Birth:15/01/1986
    Email [protected]@gmail.com

• Vi
    Vinayak Y Dunganokar Jun 04, 2011

Sir/Madam
    File BN3061293086211, Vinayak Y Dungaonkar, application date 07/03/011, date of birth 25/09/1990

SP Office Police verification report has been already sent 16/05/011 by RPO Bangalore, but still the passport status shows that the report has been not recieved

I have been waiting so many days, request you please sir see my problem & give me pass port fastly i want fastly sir plzzzz

Surya Nagappa Jul 18, 2011

Iam Surya born on 8 may 1988 applied for passportBNGW19013210 in kollegal post office on june 2010 i dint get for police verification and i moved to passport seva kendra in koramangala twice, told sent to police verification den i enquired diz in my near police station and also in CHAMARAJANAGARA S.p office dey told dint get any of my file...i want the reason for delay, , , , , , , , , , , , , my contact no is [protected]
    e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com

priyanka gudibande Sep 08, 2011

This is my File No.BN1061295293911.I applied passport in 25/3/2011.in passport seva Kendra:Bangalore.still I am not getting police enquiry, even I visited police station & given photo copy of my Acknoledgement letter in june, called customer care still I am not getting.

I would really appreciate if you could kindly let me know as to how many days does it take to release the passport for which the Status is clear? Regert to inform you that I have not received any feed back so far from your end! In spite of trying to contact your office repeatedly

Your early action in issuing the passport would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,
    With regards,
    Priyanka gudibande.

azhardamhot Sep 25, 2011

Sir i m from Bangalore... i have an issue ... i was born in 18/3/1989 and i want to apply for a passport ...but the problem is i don't have a birth certificate ...PLEASE SIR help me out...just because of this i m very much tensed ...

my e mail id is : azhar.[protected]@gmail.com
    azhar.[protected]@yahoo.com

M A Lateef Jun 18, 2012

Dear Sir
    I had small issue in my wife's passport. in my wife's passport the gender column shows Male (Sex)but it is female. please tell me how to correct this small mistake please give me a correct track . Thank you

yours
    M A Lateef

• Mu
    Mustaq Ahmed01 Apr 07, 2014

Hello Sir,

I am Kamarunnisa Begum, I applied my passport on 12 Dec 2013, Police verification is done long back, the status is showing as "Passport application has been granted and Police Verification Report has been submitted. You would receive an e-mail/sms once the passport is dispatched"
    Passport tracking no# BN03Z1007037413
    DOB# 01/06/1962
    Please do the needful, need to apply for visa

Sumit47 Apr 23, 2014

Dear Sir
    I had small issue in my passport. The place of birth column is having typo error and spelled mistakenly. please tell me how to correct this small mistake please give me a correct track . Thank you

• Sh
    shrutiprerna May 19, 2014

Hi Sir,

I have applied for passport on 1-Mar-2014. My file no. is BN1067528537114. The Below Status is showing from 20-Mar-2014
    "Police report has been submitted by Halasur Police Station, Bangalore and sent to Commissioner Office, District Bangalore for review."
    When I am checking the status of police verification at Commissioner office online (http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/), its showing that it was completed on 24th- Apr-2014. But the status at http://passportindia.gov.in/ is still the same. Please suggest to whom I should contact.

Regards,