Regional Acceptance CorporationCalls

L

I get called at work, at home and on my cell. My payments are due on the 20th of the month. It is the 12th. I am getting at least 3 to 4 calls a day. I was promised to bump two of my payments to the end of my contract. yes I got behind. It never happened. That was last July. It is April of next year now. I have made my monthly payments every month since then. I would just like them to do what was promised and stop harassing me. As many times as they call I do have a harassment case.