RediffFree money making business

P Review updated:

We ordered a 5 in 1 Mp3 player from rediff shopping but after so many days didn't got the courier. I think rediff has just opened a free money making business. They didn't even provide any customer care contact no.'s.

• Ra
    Rahul Vashistha Jun 27, 2007

I completely agree with you, this has happened with me twice before... I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM REDIFF ONLINE SHOPPING... They are fraud & they least care about there customers. You cant even contact them if you have any inquiry... Its been more than 10 days & my order is still not delivered... they are not even canceling my order....

• Ra
    Rahul Aug 11, 2008

I completely agree that rediff is a cheat. I ordered a Rakhi gift about 25 days ago and I still have no clue about the delivery. The courier name and tracking #, they gave me after repeated follow-up is fake. For all those looking for their customer care number, here it is -

Rediff Customer Service Number: 91-22-24449144
    US Office Phone Number: 1-212-929-1727

I found that Sify is far-far better. They have 24/7 customer care. My order was delivered within 4 days.

• Ac
    acpt Aug 20, 2008

same thing with me too..
    its been over 10 days past my scheduled delivery date and there is not trace of order and whrn will it be delivered.
    Lost Rs 2500/- : -(

REDIFF IS A CHEAT..
    DONT EVERY BUY FROM REDIFF AND INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO AVOID BUYING FROM REDIFF..

Try calling up on

• Ac
    acpt Aug 20, 2008

oops i missed the number

the no is 022 25313535

ANKUR Nov 24, 2008

I remember my username and password very well.
    It was working since yesterday but today it is showing password not correct.
    What is this hell going on?

• Ni
    Nisha Mar 12, 2009

my id is [email protected] but i forgot my password .my i dont have complaint no what will we do?

• Mu
    Muzaffar Mar 16, 2009

Hello everybody,

U guys thinking nagetive about redifshopping, its not true guys.
    I have sent lots of product to INDIA through rediffshopping but i havent got any problem yet.
    I got problem one time then i just called them after one day they solved my problem .
    I am gonna give you REDIFFSHOPPING number +912224449144, there will have some option but u have to dail 333 then you can tell them your problem.
    I HOPE THEY WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS AS SOON AS THEY CAN.

Muzaffar

• Ga
    Gautam80 Aug 20, 2009

I dialed the number and it says "this mailbox is full". DO NOT buy from Rediff!!. What a bunch of thieves.

chanmath Nov 09, 2009

Hi,

I have ordered for an MP4 Player and I received a very old, seal less, item. Not sure why re diff cheat people like this. Please remember that if the same feels to every customers that we cannot trust you, then obviously you will not be going to be our favorite. I do not want a product which is not as per the specification in the site. DONT CHEAT US!!!
    tell me the process of refund or else I may have to go for a consumer forum for sending me an item which is not as per spec

Pradeep

mandar.vg Jul 26, 2016

I ordered 3 sets of watches and bouquet for valentine... All Are defective... I have been cheated. All 4 watches are defective.. not at all working.. I want my money back.. Or I am going to file complaint in consumer court.

Order numbers were 6902474, 6902668, 6919022

I don't understand why u have such vendors working for you.

• Mk
    mkb304 Nov 12, 2018

It is surprisingly sad that I am unable to mark [flag] any important mail in my Rediffmail inbox.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices