Redboxmachine accepted movie but still charged

Rented movies November 26, 2011 and returned before 9 p.m deadline November 27, 2011. Checked my account to make sure I had enough funds to order a pizza and there is a charge of a $1.20 from "SCAMBOX" aka Redbox. I did call cause I earned that dollar and I want it back! I spoke with "Dustin" with a snarky attitude, and I told him what's the charge for when the movies were returned the next day?? He says when I returned the movie it was inserted the wrong way and it was later detected and that's why I was charged! Wow.. So, I said to him, so because I inserted the movie the wrong way even though the machine said "thank you" customers get charged for that? I rented three. I told him he better put my money back into my account! Unbelievable. I'm here to say that SCAMBOX is nothing more than a scam. The machine is built to take more money besides what you already paid for. That's how they make their money, its not just on rentals, come on people. That $1 rental has great eye appeal but it's your pockets they are hurting. What's worse is that they somehow have a way to charge your card whenever they want to charge and make a mysterious reason up as to why they did it. My advice, think twice, don't swipe! If you are a victim, get a replacement card so you have peace of mind.

• Sl
    slolo420 Jul 26, 2012

If you had of asked, Dustin would have credited you the extra day you were charged.