Reader's DigestCannot subscribe to Free Gift Offer!

M

Received with the magazine (Reader's Digest) a gift offer to log into www.rd.com/surprise for Surprise Gift waiting for me. Their website would not bring up the area to log-in for this free gift offer. This is not fair to the subscriber to offer something and then fool us in their directions as to how to log-in. What's their answer to us for this misconception...

• Br
    brenda mackie Feb 04, 2009

WELL LIKE MANY OTHER PEOPLE I SEE I CANNOT ENTER A FASLE CONTEST..HOW CAN READER'S DIGEST GET AWAY WITH THIS..PLEASE TELL ME..BRENDA MACKIE

• Gi
    Ginger Jan 25, 2009

This is not about the Free Gift Offer but I have tried to email Readers Digest and get no answer so...

I have been being hounded to pay for a subscription I paid for last summer...every month I get you reminder letter that I need to pay. The past few months I have been e-mailing, sending back the invoice with the check number and bank name and etc. on it. The next month I get a progressively nastier request for money. I suggest you fire the incompetents working for the company. There are many unemployed people that would be happy to sit there and take care of your customers. I am am about at wits end as to what to do about this whole thing...you took the money and ran. My next step is gonna have to be to pay to get a copy of the check and I will make copies of this copy and send them back to you each month.

(So...they have many more problems than just promotional things!!!)

• Ji
    JILL BLAKELY Jul 30, 2008

HI,
    RECEIVED A SUBSCRIPTION FROM YOU TODAY.. SAYING HOW MUCH I OWE . PLEASECANCEL THIS I DO NOT WANT IT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE..
    ACCOUNT NUMBER..[protected] SORRY BUT I DID NOT ORDER IT.. THANKS JILLa6

• Ge
    Gerda B. Vinluan Jan 30, 2008

I don't know why you're not honoring the Family Reading Program Fundraising my in granddaughter's school at Arlington School, Torrance, CA. That's when I filled out the form clearly for 3 subscriptions and wrote a check for $58.00. - 1. Ladies Home Journal for me, 2. Readers' Digest one year subscription for Gilbert Vinluan, 3. Readers' Digest One year subscription for Miriam Bactad.

I urge you to honor your commitment to Family Reading Program, stop giving me the credit and send those subscriptions to people I gave you earlier in the form, and as written above. Please respond ASAP. Thank you.
    Gerda B. Vinluan

christina mach Jan 16, 2008

I PAID IN FULL TO RECIEVE 2 FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS W/ MY SUBSCRIPTION. THE OTHER I SENT AS A GIFT HAS NOT YET BEEN RECIEVED. PLEASE E MAIL ME. THANK YOU.

• Me
    Media Jockey Jan 02, 2008

Pfahler, David J

1131 N 28th St

Allentown, PA [protected]

[protected]

• Me
    Media Jockey Jan 02, 2008

Whats really funny is that this guy is now a permanent record on the internet. Google has 3000+ entries on this guy and counting.

Did you know for 9.95 - 39.95 you can go to intelius.com and find out everything about this guy?

From phone,address, to jobs education... Everything!

LOL...

What a can of worms this guy has to live with!

Anyways, He's employed, he has insurance... Why Sue?

• Sh
    Sharon C Sells Dec 23, 2007

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT DAVID J PFAHLER IS ALLOWED TO KEEP HIS JOB THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION, HE IS A DISGRACE TO AMERICA AND HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO WORK FOR A POSITIVE MAGAZINE SUCH AS READERS DIGEST AND ALL AFFILIATED MAGAZINES, HE MAKES ME SICK AND HE IS WHATS WRONG WITH SOME OF THE AMERICA POPULATION.. HE NEEDS TO BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, I WILL FORWARD THIS COURTTV ARTICLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD WIDE WED TO LET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW JUST WHAT A JERK THIS MAN IS AND HE MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH, SUING A LITTLE 8 YEAR OLD BOY JUST FOR RUNNING INTO HIM ON A SKI SLOPE IN VAIL, COLORADO, (COURT TV ARTICLE) I WILL PRAY THAT HE GETS JUSTICE AND THAT WILL BE FOR HIM TO LOSE EVERYTHING AND GOD SEES HIM FOR THE DISGRACE THAT HE IS.. SHARON SELLS