RCNbilling

V

I had internet service with RCN for sometimes, though it was never reliable and many times was not working I continue to pay them. Finally I called tech support to fix these problems. They send a technician out to check it out and I wasnt home. On the next bill a charge for $49.95 appear for the technicians visit because I wanst home. I was never informed about that charge before and when I called numerous times to have that charge reversed, not only they had a nasty and rude attitude but they kept insisting that the charge is valid and it is "understood" by most people that they're will be a charge if I'm not home to let the tech man in. If its not stated nothing is understood, they're just scumming people, they're thieves and liars and the worst service I ever had. I refuse to pay the bill even the legitimate sharges for the time I had to waist on the phone with them and I order service with ATT.