RCI / Royal Solaris Cancununprofessional employees

A

While vacationing at the royal solaris cancun resort, my boyfriend and I went to get information on a timeshare that partners with rci. After hearing the sales pitch we decided the timeshare wasn't for us and when we told the "closer" marco garcia that we weren't interested he became extremely rude, unprofessional and offensive. He told us that "I didn't come to you, you came to me", and if that wasn't bad enough he added "I already have your money". Rci should take a good look at who is representing their company, as marco garcia is a disgrace!