The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player — it froze and then cut off and never turnt on even when on the charger
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Let me start off by saying All Rca products are a bunch of bull crap and a sorry excuse for a bussiness. Last december my mom brought me an mp3 player because my other one was broke. ok well thats all good and well jus the day before yesterday i put it on pause and it shut off in 2 seconds whe usually it doesn't turn off until almost ten minuates after you press the pause button. Well i turnt it on and it jus keep saying Intilizing... And stayed this way for 11 to 15 min. Then i tired of waiting then i turnt it off. and when i tried to turn it back on it would'nt turn on i tryed putting it on the charger and everything. but it would'nt even go to the charge up screen. then when i finally got it back on it said Intilizing... for 2 hours. then said that the battery was low. then i put it on the charger again it jus kept saying Intilizing... after that i left it to take a bath and when i came back it was off and never turn back on again. my feelings are hut so bad i play on being an inspiring music artist one day and that really hurts i've only had the darn thing for 3 months. And i really love my music and my mp3 player. SO TOO ANY BODY THAT NEEDS ANY KIND OFF ELECTRICAL DEVICE OR MUSICAL INSPIRATION NEVER!!! AND I MEAN NEVER!!! TURN TO RCA PRODUCTS!!!
More Rca Opal m4304 Mp3 player Complaints & Reviews
- RCA 42& LCD HDTV - stay away!
- RCA F32650 TV - defective tv, poor after sales service!
- RCA - class action lawsuit
- RCA TV, Model 20F424T - poor quality, poor customer service
- RCA - problem hd52w59 tv convergence
- RCA - tv/dvd warranty not honored
- RCA/Thompson - tv warranty
- RCA/32 INCH TELEVISION - model l32wd22
- RCA-Thomson Inc. - bad customer service
- RCA-Thompson/DRC8335 - unknowlegdgeable tech support &