Menu

M
Author of the complaint
10:08 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 5 bottles of this with a 100% money back guarantee. I returned 4 unopened bottles and 1 half full bottle. They said more than one bottle was opened so I got back half my money. Don't believe their lies about 100% money back guarantee, I had to stop taking because it caused major migraine headaches.
I explained that I only opened one bottle and the rest stayed in the envelope they were shipped and returned in. They have done nothing to resolve this issue. I'm out the money, after two weeks migraines are finally gone.

Helpful? 1 0

More Razalean complaints & reviews

Razalean - Diet pills
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Razalean - Supplement
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2 comments
A
Mar 15, 2020 10:08 am

I bought this product in Hope's of loosing a few pounds and helping with appetite cravings. This product failed miserably! I even gained weight and it has stuck! Highly disappointed and can't get anyone on the customer service line! I want my money back per your 100% money back guarantee!

0 0
M
Mar 11, 2020 10:08 am

I need to cancel my order I changed my mind but have no idea how to send it back or cancel the order. It's just too expensive

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

7 complaints