Razaleandiet pill

M May 16, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered 5 bottles of this with a 100% money back guarantee. I returned 4 unopened bottles and 1 half full bottle. They said more than one bottle was opened so I got back half my money. Don't believe their lies about 100% money back guarantee, I had to stop taking because it caused major migraine headaches.
I explained that I only opened one bottle and the rest stayed in the envelope they were shipped and returned in. They have done nothing to resolve this issue. I'm out the money, after two weeks migraines are finally gone.

• Al
    Alj! Mar 15, 2020

I bought this product in Hope's of loosing a few pounds and helping with appetite cravings. This product failed miserably! I even gained weight and it has stuck! Highly disappointed and can't get anyone on the customer service line! I want my money back per your 100% money back guarantee!

Makayla000 Mar 11, 2020

I need to cancel my order I changed my mind but have no idea how to send it back or cancel the order. It's just too expensive