Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimahcredit card

K

Dear Rak Bank

I am throughout disappointed in how you have treated your customers. I have your customer for over 8 years last yr I suffered a stroke and was unable to pay towards the card. I have since then come to.india for treatment and have been harassed by sunshine solutions namely by a Mr Praveen and Aakash. I have made payments towards the card for about 3000 aed and requested for settlement. But the settlement is more than my card limit and I have been abused accused by your debt collectors. I have recorded all their calls and how they have insulted me and I am not willing to forget the abuse. How can a reputed bank behave so disgustingly, this is not fair everyone has rights and this is not how you treat customers. Yes I am at fault but I have a genuine reason for this do you want me dead so the Insurance that has covered the card already will pay you more money. I am thoroughly disappointed very disappointed and please I need to speak to an agent and forward the telephone recordings too. Now I have death threats and they want to murder me and my family which is also recorded . Please help me rather than bullying me I am reachable on +[protected]