Raintree Vacation Club — special asssessment fee
In 7/09 I received an invoice for a special assessment fee. My contract does not include a provision for a special asssessment fee.
On 7/12/09 I contacted the number provided on the invoice, which put me in touch with an RCI customer service representative who could not answer any pertinent question. An email was sent at that time to RVC disputing the fee on my behalf. Six days later, I have not heard back from an RVC representative.
I kept calling and eventually received a RVC contact name (Sharon at [protected]. Needless to say, Sharon does not pick up her phone and does not return calls. I call her continuously for fun at this point.
I also was told by one RCI representative that RVC Member Services in Mexico City was resolving issues, so I called there several times. I had the same experience three times. I asked about special fee and whether or not Mexican members were being charged. I received no answers and was put on hold and transferred to U.S. RCI phone number each time.
More Raintree Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership 
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam 
- Raintree Vacation Club - 2nd request for special assesment 
- Raintree - Special assessment