Raintree — Trying to charge a &Special Assessment&
Got a letter in the mail today from Raintree Vacation Club of which we have been members for 6 years. They are whining about not being able to meet all the "upgrades" their members want, so they now have to charge an $820 "Special Assessment". This company is a joke. Every time we have tried to book a timeshare vacation with them we have either been unable to or have had to jump through major hurdles to do so. Now because they are affliated with RCI, everytime I try to book, they want to push me off onto RCI's resorts, not Raintree's.
I urge all Raintree members to join together and file a class action lawsuit against this scam company.
More Raintree Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud, extortion 
- Raintree Vacation Club - disappearing developer weeks 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fee for every other year memebership 
- Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina - flim flam 
- Raintree Vacation Club - 2nd request for special assesment 
- Raintree - Special assessment