RageOnnot worth the money!

P

This is the second time I have ordered from RageOn. I purchased a lot of things, using the sizes of the garments in our previous order as a guide. But when I received my items I was very disappointed because the sizing was completely different. The t-shirts I received were super small and looked ridiculous!
Tracking numbers did not work, half of my order came weeks later than the other half without any communication or help from customer service. I'm very disappointed with the products I have received. Better save your money and stay far away from this website!
This website is a complete joke!