Radooverpriced

D Review updated:

I have another rado watch complaint. I bought 2 watches of rado diastar last July ( just last month ). It was really expensive, but bought it for myself as present during hard days work. Four days after I bought it, my watch accidentally fell down from the table where I use to put it. This happens to my other watches often and all my watches are still fine. I came to pick it up and was thinking that nothing bad would ever happen to it considering the price compared to my cheap watches. But I was surprised when I saw the crack on the " said titanium carbide case" ( which is really expensive ) and what more, is that the watch stopped. I hurried to get the manual since my watch is obviously under warranty. I called the store and said that the crack was not under warranty and that I have to pay 12, 800 pesos just for that simple crack. I asked them if they could just repair my watch and get the case of my watch in exchange of a new case not charge me for the whole case anymore, but they refused. So, that means the whole case with a little crack would just go to waste and not recycled. My point is, how can a watch as expensive as this be easily broken or busted that easily??? The same thing happens to my watches and they never busted.. I will never ever recommend buying RADO watches again... Durability... Nah.. Warranty... Nah...

Mahant bodawala Oct 21, 2018

Please tell me service provider
    My watch in side water coming

• Ri
    Rizal basalamah Jul 01, 2019

I am buy a Rado hypercrome automatic with 2 year Guarantee. rotor for power saver stucked in 1 year .
    I already service in TIME CARE (indonesia) partner of Rado service in indonesia. 4 mounth i am waitting for a machine /rotor not coming.
    I think Rado give me a "failed product".
    So must give me a new watch or give me money back.