Quicken Loans — misleading sales tactics
If you think you will just pop onto the Quicken website and get a quick mortgage quote or indication, think again. Offering your contact information will invite an army of various Quicken staff to "reach out to you" (ugh) with used car salesmen tactics and many annoying phone calls. My experience was that Quicken's rates are mediocre at best, and they are less than forthcoming with specific loan closing variables and cost factors. Why would anyone comply with the mountains of documents they want to finally arrive at a firm loan rate? Not me. I opted for a local vendor that I know, trust, and gives back to my community on a regular basis.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit
- Quicken Loans - $500 fraud
- Quicken Loans - charges before loan approval
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - applying for a loan
- Quicken Loans - deception, lies, and theft!