Quicken Loans — david wan
I was contacted by David Wan and then by Zachary Lederer in regards to refinancing my home, the last conversation was on Friday after 5:30 pm with Zachary which he gave me incorect information. I called Monday Morning at 8 am to cancel the process and asked for a refund which of course got the total runaround till 1:20 pm when after the sixth call I demanded to get one of them on the phone. Talked to David Wan at 1:20 pm which assured me he canceled the application and I would get a total refund of my $500 becuase nothing was done due to it being after hours on Friday and it being a holiday weekend. He also indicated that he could not give me a confirmation number but I would get an e-mail within three to four hours.
Of course I did not get any e-mails confirming anything, I have sent them an e-mail asking for the confirmation again.
Please look into this, I can tell you I will never refer anyone to even atempt to do business with this company from what I am going through and i didnt even get a loan from them...Please e-mail me at [protected]@circlek.com or call me at [protected].
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - $500 fraud 
- Quicken Loans - charges before loan approval
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - applying for a loan
- Quicken Loans - misleading sales tactics