QuickCreditScore.comcharges

D

I did a free credit scoring ? A few days later they went in to my bank and took out £27.63. I didn't give them permission to do that. . . What can i do about it ?

• Mo
    Moreira74 Apr 24, 2009

the same is happening to me, i did a quick credit score with quick credit score and now they are taking 14 pounds from my account, and i dindt give any permission for money to be taken from my account, any help please??? i want that to stop

Luisa Moreira

• Th
    thomas Apr 25, 2009

They took me for three months payments @ £14 95 a month I have been in touch with my bank and they are looking into it .Will post any progress looks dodgy

thomas

• Pt
    P Thrussell Apr 29, 2009

I have just noticed that my credit card is being debited by £14.95 even though I tried the sevice once then cancelled it. Time for strong complaint.

• Pa
    Paul S Apr 30, 2009

Don't use these charlies, as the only credit reference agencies that the banks use to assess your credit are:

Experian (free trial available)
    Equifax
    Callcredit

...so using any others is worthless as the information they provide is not viewed by the prospective lender.

Paul

• Ke
    keresha whyte May 04, 2009

iu have just notice that my card have been debited @24.95 twice on the same day without my permission

• Ke
    keresha whyte May 04, 2009

jusy notice that my card has been debited @24.95 twice on the same day, i did not give permission for this transaction to take place, i would like my money to refunded back.what kind of scam is this? i want my money back.

• Te
    Terry.M. May 22, 2009

hi everyone. i'm having the same problem..£14.95 per month from my account, without my permission. I've just been to my bank as i can't contact anyone at this company. They have issued me with a new bank card, which will STOP them being able to accsess my account. So i'm hoping this is the end.

lisa May 23, 2009

went to draw money from my account today 44.45 taken out did not aurtherize this what can i do

didnt autherize 44.45 from my account fraud what can i do please help

lisa May 23, 2009

how can i stop this and can i get my dosh back

• Pe
    peter May 30, 2009

for some reason these people took out of my bank 59.80..im not very happy as this is free and also i never at any time done a c/score..i now have my bank lookin in to this...im goin to watch dog...some thing must be done about these people...will i get my money bk...

Angela Jun 03, 2009

This has just happened to me, I logged into my online banking and noticed I have had two payment taking for me for both for 29.95 from quickcreditscore.co.uk and rewardsnow.co.uk, I called the telephone number which was the same for both companys and told me I didn't cancel my 10 day free membership which I knew nothing about, they said they will not refund the money then hung up and would not answer again when I called back, I have now contacted my bank and now the fraud dept will look into this, not sure if I will get my money back in a hurry ...

• Br
    Brian Jun 12, 2009

I have also had two payments taken from my bank account and I have not given permission. I have not done a credit check on myself either! These people cannot get away with this fraud and I would be intereseted to know if anyones bank has come up with anything as yet?

• St
    Steve.l Jul 02, 2009

I

have had 2 payments taken of £24.95 with out pemission for a free credit cheque.

Steve

• Lo
    lowjoy17 Jul 03, 2009

I will join you all with my complaint about taking funds from your accounts, They took £19.95 and REWARDSNOW.CO.UK also took £19.95 from my account as well, both on the same day. I call that fraud in my book, but have we any hope of getting it back... pigs could fly before that happens

andrew sloan Jul 11, 2009

i done a quick and free credit score and now they have taken 29.95 from my bank account i did not give them any rights to this money or any agreement that they could go into my bank any help would be good

andrew sloan Jul 11, 2009

the same is happening to me, i did a quick credit score with quick credit score and now they are taking 30.00 pounds from my account, and i dindt give any permission for money to be taken from my account, any help please??? i want that to stop

• Kb
    kbrigden666 Jul 12, 2009

Totally agree with this, sent these jokers an email within 5mins of trying to access my so called account which I was not able to do, got a message came up saying to call them. Couldn't be bothered so sent cancellation email, have just had £14.95 taken from my credit card. Will be claiming this back through my card company am also reporting them to Watchdog.

• Wi
    william wilson Jul 13, 2009

same thing has happened to me they took £49.90 from my account i called them upand they told me i had sighned up for the higher rate the max rateon the web site is 14.95 they told me it changes from time totime but it has not changed since may do not use these people it is a con they need to be stopped they should be closed down it makes the web hard for honest business to work on the web

• Kb
    kbrigden666 Jul 14, 2009

Please see my postings of 12/07/2009 and 14/07/2009. Will await developments, find threatening them with Trading Standards and the Police generally works.

• Rd
    rdalong Jul 23, 2009

Does anybody please have the address of the Trading Standards Office local to these scammers? Thanks

• Rd
    rdalong Jul 23, 2009

Here we are. Get your letters off NOW, please.

London Borough of Barnet
    N11 1NP

• Co
    cocao Aug 11, 2009

michael

i did a credit check once and they started taking £25.00 every month for the last 3 months why is, nt anything being done to stop it FRAUD!!!

John Lucas Aug 12, 2009

I have just had 29.99 taken from my bank without my persmission ...anyone proposing to do anything about this

John Lucas [protected]

• Ev
    evancusick Aug 12, 2009

they took 14.95 from... i dont have any emails of with an account id... i dont remmber signing up to give them money.

JakeSmith Aug 21, 2009

they are doing the same with me, they have taken 3 months payments of 14.95 off me without my permission. my bank are looking into it but say its my fault for giving my bank details. i had to give my details to recieve my credit score and there was no mention of them charging me as it was supposed to be free. I am discusted with quick credit score for perposley misleading not only myself but everyone who has been on the web page and fallen into thier deciptful trap. I am going to be getting in touch with the Trading Standards Agency and report thius to them, hopefully they will be able to put a stop to this and make them give everyone thier money back.

JakeSmith Aug 21, 2009

I have just spoken to quick credit score and they say they have done nothing wrong and will not speak to me about this matter further and they will not be refunding me with the money they have stolen from me. I agree with everyone else that they should not be aloud to get away with this and must be stopped. I am going to write to trading standerds and Watchdog. these people are thieves, sneaky and not to be trusted.

christina riley Aug 25, 2009

This as also happened to me, i applied for the free credit check and now 3 payments have been taken out of my bank account for £14.95 from quickcreditscore.com and i cant even get on to the site i have emailed them on numerous occasions and have not heard anything from them.
    something needs sorting about this company

Chris_Reid Sep 02, 2009

I'm currently on the phone to my bank at the moment, In dispute over quickcreditscore.com and rewardsnow.co.uk both taking £19.95 each off me for the last 3 month's buts not looking good and i know for a fact that i never gave them permission to take any money. Thief's like theese people should be punished...!!!

• Kh
    khuram Sep 07, 2009

khuram notice that my card has been debited @24.95 twice on the same day, i did not give permission for this transaction to take place, i would like my money to refunded back.what kind of scam is this? i want my money back.

• La
    laura11 Oct 06, 2009

how do i get in touch with these thieving ### overs £100 they taken from me

• Na
    Nadine Nutty Oct 14, 2009

Just signed up for ten days free trial cannot find my report and do not have any contact numbers available for me to contact them to stop the free ten day trial. Thankfully there are sites like this online shich can help and protect us. Just wish i'd read this before. By the way i got the link off my Facebook so I also think they should hold some responsibility for this also. They should find out if there advertisements that they get paid for are legitimate ones.

• Ra
    radurus Nov 06, 2009

can you belive this people?imagine how many millions they are stilling from us!!!this its hudge and looks like its nothing we can do about it.unbeliveble!!!they did same to me a second time while i was away on hollidays, i had no money in my account and the bank charge me £150 for unplaned overdraft!!!and that happent twice!!i lost almost more than £300 because of them.but its a good thing guys...we live in democratie!!!unfortunaly.

• Je
    jenna broome Dec 22, 2009

jenna broome
    i have just realise that 19.95 has been taken out of my account for a service i didn't even recieve or complete!!! this is absolutely outrageous, and when i rang up they said there was nothing i could do about it and that i wouldn't be getting a refund... daylight robbery!!!

• Sy
    sylvia morris Jan 16, 2010

taking money out of my bank without my authorisation. e mailed to stop and refund money had no reply. they are still taking money from mt account.how do i get it to stop?

• Yu
    yurek Feb 10, 2010

same has happened to me.did a quick credit check. no result shown so I logged off then I find a charge of £19.95 taken off my debit card on 5th February for which I gave no permission and certainly did not give my bank details. How do they get into my account. I shall phone them tomorrow then go to my bank to make sure no further deductions are made

• Ty
    tylermorgan Feb 24, 2010

Hi These thieves are taking 19.95 out of my account each month for a service I did not receive or sign up to. Nor did I give them permission to take money from my account. I bet their mothers are proud of them - what a contribution to society they are.

Chocblock Mar 19, 2010

You will need to contact there company which is:
    Head Office:
    Cavendish House,
    369 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware.
    HA8 5AW. United Kingdom
    t: +[protected]
    f: +[protected]
    [protected]@adaptiveaffinity.com

This is the company that runs quickcreditscore.co.uk. there is a nice lady that answers straight away and there are people who have recieved a refund straight away..The do tend to hide behind the other company. If no joy right them a letter and give them two weeks for them to reply as a breech of contract and miselling the product and not recieving what was promised. Send the letter regitered so if you do have to go to court you will have a reciept of it going to the above address. There company registration number is 5493004 if you do take to a small claims court this could be registered against the company and they will have to pay if ordered by the court. I was on Gumtree and a pop up box came up I filled in all bank details then when i pressed continue it vanished I recieved no e.mail from them and two months and two payments later £40.00 down and nothing no credit report and no letter to say they they did or did not recieve the money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE ALSO PART OF THE SKIPTON MORTGAGE GROUP SCAM ARTISTS.

Chocblock Mar 19, 2010

Cancel your card and get a new one sent end of that but do complain. I have complained to Trading Standards, Gumtree and anywhere else that I can find. Its disgusting that such a big company, that also does credit reports can do this, I may also complain to the FSA as they are part of Skipton mortgage group do they need a liscense to do credit reports? oOr belong to an official body... Must find that out...

• Fa
    FARRELL 55 Mar 21, 2010

Debits of 19.95 from rewardsnow and quick credit score on the same day. This is obviously a fraud rip off scheme. Is anything being done about this?