QuickCreditScore.comcharges

D

I did a free credit scoring ? A few days later they went in to my bank and took out £27.63. I didn't give them permission to do that. . . What can i do about it ?

• Ra
    ramanpreet kaur Aug 23, 2012

same thing has happened to me they took £77.75 from my a/c they r cheated to me

• Ra
    ramanpreet kaur Aug 23, 2012

they r frauds they take money without my permission 3 times 14.95

• Si
    simmonssheila Jul 09, 2012

i have had payments of 14.99 debited from my account for months now and would nt go with this company again ineed the payments to stop going out of my bank as i am facing bank charges

• Si
    simmonssheila Jul 09, 2012

do not know where the company is based thats why i cant stop payments leaving my account

• Ph
    philip davies May 24, 2012

i have been robbed of £19.95 for two months .what can i do about it ?

• Pa
    patience lambert Feb 16, 2012

HI this company has been taking money from my account for the past one year at 19.99 a month yet it was a free credit score which i did and i nevever gave them permission to take money from my account and i want all my money back! i am also reporting them to offcom because this is fraudulent! and i want you to stp sending me your emails! with these times of hardships who can afford to have their money taken by these fraudulent companies!

antim Dec 23, 2011

now i realise same thing happening to me as well

• Mn
    mn.anderson181 Sep 26, 2011

THESE so called helpcowboys are nothing but CON ARTISTS feeding off the backs of unprotected pulic

• Ki
    Kirti123 Sep 06, 2011

hi I have noticed today that this scamers have been taking £19.95 pounds since last three months from my bank account without my permission. I have never ever contacted this company for any type of service. please anyone help .

• Pi
    PixelFace Sep 01, 2011

if this is a complaints board then why are they STILL getting away with it???? Does ANYONE read these and IF they do then WHY is nothing being done?

• Pi
    PixelFace Sep 01, 2011

THE B'STards have just done it to me AGAIN!!! 2 LOTS OF ALMOST £20 OUT MY account in 2 mths..I'm off to the bank/police in the morning..My daughter did a 'FREE' credit thing on my laptop trying to get a borrow off WONGA and I think it got turned down (she used my details and my details are crap. I cudda told her that b4 she tried and it's ending up them taking almost £40 quid from my account for a 'free credit' check that got turned down ANYWAY!!! (I thought she was checking her own)!!! ROBBING GITS, I 'live' on £80 a mth so that's half a weeks money..Am NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

Maureen Dobb Aug 25, 2011

I completed a form for a free credit report but they have now taken 2 payments of £19-95 of which I did not give permission. Please sort this out and give me a refund immediately or I shall have to get legal advice

• Mu
    mumsrus Aug 24, 2011

this is absoutly discusting!!! they charged me 29.99 on my account.! i dont know what to do!

sally0623 Aug 24, 2011

I recently noticed that they have taken 14.95 pounds every month since Jan.
    I tried to check my creditscore but i couldn't check anything
    but after that I have been paying a lot without knowing it
    they even didn't notice me about that fact
    and I don't have any ID or things that I can reach to that site.
    How can I stop it??
    Please...make it stop...or let me know how to stop it

• Mu
    mumsrus Aug 24, 2011

okay I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
    get a new card! or else ur money is gunna go down the drain gals.

sally0623 Aug 24, 2011

the same problems as the others
    I recently noticed that my credit card has been paid 14.95 pounds every month
    since Jan. I totally paid them a lot that I don't want to think about it...
    How can I stop it?

• Ca
    callin Jul 12, 2011

got stung to for 3 months. site didn't even work for me and as it was free just cancelled out, never seen anything on 10 day trial or that you need to cancel and no idea on sister company. fuming like bloody recession on millions unemployed and these gits robbing what little we got. it also popped up for me on rbs online banking so presumed was authorized through them. aaaggghhh!

• Ga
    GavML Jul 08, 2011

I signed up for a free trial but didn't receive any emails from them; no welcome emails, passwords, nothing. So I assumed the sign-up hadn't worked and left it at that.

Yet for the last 3 months I've had £14.95 taken out of my account; I contacted them after the first payment but heard nothing, so tried again last week. Just had a reply saying they've cancelled my account (we'll see!) but that I can't get the money refunded as I didn't cancel the trial.

Yet I couldn't cancel the trial because I didn't have any details about it! As far as I knew I didn't even have a trial account!

Companies like this really P me off...

• Ri
    Richard Z. May 12, 2011

This is what happened to me and I never, I said NEVER requested a credit report from any of these companies.

They also charged my account 3 times in the same month using the number of my new Check Card (got it 3 weeks ago), I just contacted my bank and requested a New Card. I am not sure how they got my card information... but I got 2 unauthorized transactions from CREDITSCORE.com and 1 from FREECREDITSCORE.COM in the same month...

I will prosecute Them tomorrow!!!

P.S.
    I just checked the whois database for both domains and they all show the same info, summarizing, same owners:

Consumerinfo.com, Inc. - [email protected]
    18500 Von Karman
    Irvine, CA 92612
    Phone: [protected]

• Ri
    Richard Z. May 12, 2011

I will prosecute Them tomorrow!!!

P.S.

Consumerinfo.com, Inc. - [email protected]
    18500 Von Karman
    Irvine, CA 92612
    Phone: [protected]

• Pa
    patrick o'neill May 07, 2011

took money out of my bank in last two months witout notifying me

• We
    wendy woo Mar 05, 2011

the same has happened 2 me i cannot recall doing any credit scoring and they have taken 14.95 for the last 3 months what can i do 2 stop this?

adaptiveaffinity Feb 28, 2011

Hello,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else. To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages (including your billing details)- there is no other way that you can become a member otherwise.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members via an automatic email which also includes repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership.
    Adaptive honour all offers that it makes, including the free trail periods. Access to your credit report and score is free during the free trial period, so long as you cancel within the trial period you will not be charged.

In order to ensure that your membership is cancelled you will need to contact us via email or calling the contact centre.

If you have any more queries regarding this matter, then you (and all other readers of this post) may use any one of the following methods to contact us to gain more information on our products and services:

• Sw
    swiss_iyah Feb 24, 2011

they taken me £14.95 twice today for quickcreditscore and rewards now i dont know this company how can i refund my money please help me!!!

• Cl
    clare call Feb 24, 2011

I agree we cant let these peopl do this it is so wrong and id go so far as saying fraud?

• Cl
    clare call Feb 24, 2011

same happened to me quick credit score helped themselves to my child benefit money for my children, i didnt no i had signed up with them, free credit report popped up so pressed yes, i never got a report and they been taking £14.00 every month for 4 months, i phoned up and told them to cancel it rite away and they did after threatning them with a solicitor, i wont stop till i get my money back?is it legal them helping themselves to peoples banks?

adaptiveaffinity Feb 21, 2011

Dear Mr Wyeth,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score program). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experience to date. It is important to keep our customers central to everything that we do. We always ensure that our product offerings are clearly set out on our sign up pages and our aim is always to be transparent in all that we do.

To become a member to any of our programmes you have to physically input your details on our sign up pages- there is no other way that you can become a member. Adaptive doesn’t receive personal information from anyone else.

Upon successful sign up to our programme we always ensure that all key information is sent to our members to the email address they used to join the programme including repeating information on the ways that you can cancel membership. Your complaint has been logged onto our system and membership will be cancelled effectively today.

Kind Regards,
    Adaptive Affinity Customer Services

• We
    wee cupcake Feb 21, 2011

I'M FUMING!!! just noticed that there has been 3 payment of £14.95 taken from my bank acconut... these bums need to be stopped from ripping anymore people off, i'm going to have to cancel my account or change it to stop anymore money being taken! HASSEL as i'll need to update details for lots of stuff that i use my acc details for. REALLY NOT HAPPY NOW, BUMS HAVE PUT ME IN A BAD MOOD...:-(((((

• Ph
    philip wyeth Feb 20, 2011

Taking money from my account with out permission, and taking money i dont know about

• Li
    lindsey33 Feb 15, 2011

i have just had £14.95 from my account and am not happy i will be ringing them today to cancel and to ask them to give me my money back as when you follow the links on the activation email it does not work so you carnt see your credit score i will keep you posted.

CHRIS28 Jan 22, 2011

these scums taking money out of my partners account has really p****d me off!! £14.95 and she only recently opened up a new account!! I have a number to ring which came up on her statement dont know if it will help [protected]. She aint even used the credit report checker!! people like me aint earning that much money, and for people to STEAL YOUR HARD EARNED CASH MUST BE STOPPED!!! F'N LOW LIFES!! NEED TO BE LOCKED UP!! feel sorry for all u guys who have lost your money!!
    Chris

• Sh
    shaz c Jan 11, 2011

i did a free credit score and they have taken £14.95 from my account twice and i want it back how do i go about it?
    i feel its so unfair to con people out of money and more so they should not be allowed anyones personal information.
    sharon

Adaptive Nov 30, 2010

Dear Mr Ashness,

I am a representative from Adaptive Affinity Ltd (which operates the Quick Credit Score programme). Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date. It is important to us to keep our customers central to everything that we do, and it is important that we always offer the best customer service.

In order for Quick Credit Score to have debited money from your account, you must have agreed to our terms and conditions and provided the necessary information needed to register for membership, there is no other way in which you would have become a member. All our services are clearly explained online and prospective members are always given the opportunity to opt out (at any time) of any of our membership programmes.

Adaptive Affinity Ltd operates in a consumer friendly environment and will offer help and support to all members. We will offer information into our offerings and products and we will endeavour to offer the best customer service.

We ask that you (and all other readers of this post) use one of the following methods to contact us and we will assist in any queries that you may have;

• Mr
    Mr C Ashness Nov 27, 2010

whilst checkingmy bank account this company has taken money from my account without permission

• Cr
    Craig Keir Nov 01, 2010

I have just found out that your website has been taking £17.95 per month from my Bank Account since at leat Feb 2010, if not longer. I do not know why. When you go in to the website in bold large print it advertsises your services as free.

I have never been provided with anything from this service such as a credit report and therefore demand repayment of all my monthly debits. If Feb 2010 is the start date comes to at leat £170.55.

I have been to my bank and asked them to stop recovery of this monthly debit with immeadiate effect.

• Me
    melissamca Sep 28, 2010

they are stealing [censor] they keep taking £14.95 from my account every 10 days, i am on benefits and i am so mad at this, can some one help, i cant eford this :-(

Marvy2010 Sep 13, 2010

Same yet again - 'free' credit check, never even saw a mention of any future charges, or any warnings about any monies being taken from my account if a did not 'cancel' something i had not intentionally agreed to. £19.95 taken from my account in July, August and September - and apart from initial free test I had not returned to site so had never used services. Also - why no e-mails or anything warning me of monies due out...just the evidence on statements. Bank has advised I call them o- they gave me a phone numbe [protected]...and also complain to Consumer Direct!!! It is disgraceful!! KAL

johneym1 Jul 07, 2010

i had the same problem if u ring this number they will stop it the thing is its free fore 10 days then they charg you every month antill you unsubscribe Phone: [protected] they will help you and i hope i helpt you

• Yv
    Yvette T in Catford Jun 12, 2010

In February I did a quick credit score and did not sign up for any other services, I just realised that £19.95 has been taken out of my account for the past 4 months a total of £79.80. I just rang but they are closed as today is Saturday, which even makes me more upset since I cannot talk to anyone about this.

Since I am not the only that they have stolen money from, we all should get watchdog on them. Please don't let these get away with it. I need your support. They are thieves, they have stolen food from my children. I am so angry!

Yvette T in Catford, London

• Fa
    FARRELL 55 Mar 21, 2010

Debits of 19.95 from rewardsnow and quick credit score on the same day. This is obviously a fraud rip off scheme. Is anything being done about this?