Rewardsnow.co.uk company logo
Rewardsnow.co.uk
reviews & complaints
Rewardsnow.co.uk
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

23 complaints
14 resolved 9 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Rewardsnow.co.uk reviews & complaints

Rewardsnow.co.uk complaints 23

S

Rewardsnow.co.uk - Taken money from my partners account without permission?

Sahdia rasool uk My partner kashif mahmood had been charged £19 for 2months knw from rewardsnow.co.uk from his account and a dd had been set up and we don't know how and how they have hot our...

Rewardsnow.co.uk - Illegal deductions from my account

I have just noticed that Rewardsnow.co.uk have been taking £19.95 from my savings account illegally using my debit card details and without my authorisation since Septembeer 2011 meaning they have...

Rewardsnow.co.uk - illigal withdrawl

rewardsnow.co.uk have also taken 2x £19.95 from my account without me knowing...i have been onto them & told them they are a con...
Now when i joined & paid a fee to see my credit report...there was i little box what should of been ticked to stop these payments getting stolen, but i didnt know & just cancled my creditscore membership...i have just had another payment taken out of my account & was fumming...when i phoned them, they said...OH! what it is...i thought ere we go...when i canneceled the creditscore i never told rewardsnow.co.uk...ha ha ha...never heard nothing like this in my life...im sure if i went to there office & stole £40.00 off them, bet the police would be there in 2 minutes to retrive THERE money...so what about our money...i cannot belive the world we live in now...getting ripped right off on computer & no one blinks a eye...shame on you england...

do it now...before they steal more...

you have to go onto rewardsnow.co.uk & tell them that you want to cancell any further payments, also ask first...that you just want to confirm that funds have been reaching them!!!
Best of luck
Justin
www.Clean-n-clearwindows.co.uk...window&patio cleaning service

K
Aug 11, 2011

Rewardsnow.co.uk - Fraudulant activity

This money has been taken from my account with out me knowing once again!! I have never heard from thi company and now i really dont know what to do as this is happening to me frequently and being this far pregnant i am really stressed. I get no explainations from any of these companies and really do not know how they have my details, Please can someone help me as a single mother of 2 under 3 and about to have my third i am finding this extreamly stressful and have nowhere to turn for advice or to get my money back. I ahve emailed them without response suprise suprise im now totally out of pocket and nearly homeless.

What you need to do is read the T&C of the sites you're ordering from. If they are fraudulent charges ( which I highly doubt ) dispute the charges with your bank. Better yet, stay off the net and don't watch infomercials.

P

Rewardsnow.co.uk - unauthorised payment

this company tokk my money out of my account unauthorised. dont even know about them and dont need their services. common sense tells me they are connected to quick credit score company where i signed up for a trial period. someone stop them. two payments of 19.50 came out of mu account in one week. its not on. bank cannot do anything about it, have had to chaNGE MY ACCOUNT

Rewards Now are taking £19:95 per month from my account. i have had no dealings with this company and what they are doing is ROBBERY. Time for the public to take a stand against this kind of blatent theft!!! As an OAP I cannot afford to lose money like this.

This has happened to me aswell i signed up for a feww trial and they said not to worry we will not take any money out your account its just to verify your identity, i couldnt actually access my credit score atall either so i forgot about the whole thing only to realise before xmas just gone they had taken nearlly 300 pound in payments from my account for the last 7-8 months i had not notices the two payments every month one for credit socre 19.95 and the other one for rewards now for 19.95... i cant belive the banks can not do anything about this, my bank has got the money back for me they put it straight into my account the next day as i reported it as fraud... advice toanyone dont tell them you gave them your card details as they will put you through to chargebacks section who can take months to get your momney back and probably dont in the end because of the small print, when you call your bank report it as fraud and say you have not got a clue what either transactions are about and that you have never agreed to any of this... this is when it becomes fraud and the situation is taken more seriously... they tried to argue with me about this aswell even my own bank it took me 20 minutes of demanding to speak to a manager and assuring them that i had not aurtharised the transacrtions that they then accepted it as a fraud case... they put the money straight back into my account the next day as it was fraud and i have not heard anythign since... this rewards now and credit score matters must have a processing bank to take card payments which wil be either hsbc streamline world pay or barcleys, and with the amounf of complaints they are getting if you look into it and see what they are doing it is easy to see that they are screwing people... bout do you know why their bank wont close their card processing facility down because they are probably screwing hundreds of thousands of people out of hundereds of thousands of pounds and half the people probably accept the losss and do nothing, the banks dont care because they are probably making god knows how much a year in processing fees from the scam... if their processing bank actually gave a f**ck then they would block their merchant accoutn from trading... its total corruption the world revolves around money... its quite simple you have to act on it yourself dont put your card details anywhere every on the internet unless its on a well know site.

How is it that in this country, with all it advancement, criminals can defraud people so openly and blatantly as the REWARDSNOW.CO.UK people are able to do?

common sensen and good, genuine practice tells me i should have been clearly infomed about this rewards now nonsense

Its a pity banks cannot do anything about this, scary!!! i signed for a quick credit score trial period, couldent get through to cancel before trial period expired only to realise on my statement that they took money off my account with another company i couldnt even dream of signing to, rewardsnow. I lost two paymentrs of 19.95 from my account all in one week. i never signed for this rewards now, not even interested. its not fair and scary when companies just wreck yoyurb accoiunt like that unchecked. Someon has got to stop this. There are a lot of people complaining about this, could we all be fabricating stories????? Definitely NO! Its not fair, someone's got to stop these people which am under the impression work together cause when i tried to cancel this quick credit score business, the sam call centre stated they were able to also stop payments to rewards now- so they are the one who took the money without authorisation in the very first instance. Common sense tell me that once you sign up for the credit score trial period, you are automatically signing for the rewards now rubbish...£40 pounds in one month unbudgeted for and for services not required is surely a million punds to some of us. Obviously my bank said they could not stop it as it is a card payment...SOMEONE STOP THESE PEOPLE. I have been left with no choice but to close my bank account which I had for years as advised by my bank, next time they take the money unauthorised, still the bank cannot do nothing.

Rewardsnow.co.uk - taking unauthorised money

wanted to tell everyone of my experience
www.rewardsnow.co.uk are connected to call credit uk, when you enter your details with call credit for the identity check they give your card details to www.rewardsnoww.co.uk, i only realised when i got stung 19.95 today, immediately cona=tacted my bank to cancel card, then contacted this company asked the name of their ceo as i am going to complain to trading standards, the woman put me on hold then cameback and send i would be receiving a refund in the post, make sure you ask for a written letter confirming you have no membership etc, and cancel ur card with ur bank or theywill screw you for more money.

Hi yummymummy7973

I work with Adaptive Affinity Ltd which operates the Rewards Now and I’d like to firstly apologise for your experiences to date.

I’ve read your post and just want to take this chance to help if I can.; we always send a welcome email with information about the programme AND how you can cancel by phone (on [protected]), email ([email protected])

I can quite honestly and clearly state that once you have cancelled with us there is no underhand dealings in which we still as you say “screw you for more money.” We offer a no quibble immediate cancellation policy that is effective that or the next working day.
I hope this clears up any confusion. If no please blog back any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them.

Toni Morrison
Relationship Manager

Rewardsnow.co.uk - unknown bank charges

i have just read my latest bank statement and have only just realised that this company have been taking regular amounts of £23.95, , how can that be i have never heard of them till i checked my accoumt now i have had to spend all day in the bank trying to get to the bottom of this only to be told that they cant do anything and have to get intouch with the above company, , how am i sposed to do that without and acccount number password and a landline !!! please can somebody help me, , , , how do i go about getting my payments back...

Rewardsnow.co.uk - £19.95

taken £19.95 out of my account want to know why and what for before i inform police. on 24/05/11 this is now second company take same amount £19.95 quickcredit score on 27/04/11 i will be contacting police and banks fraud squad as yes i got a offer 30 day free trial from quick credit score was never ever informed would cost any thing steven white barcleys bank plc lester le87 2bb i want a full refund and stop to anything making false offers adviced by george mathers solicitors to allow 7 days refund or they will deal with this as i think could be scammers. steven white

l have had £20.95 not £19.95 takening out of bank for over 3 years and now l have found the company 's there is not one there is two the company's are rewardsnow.co.uk and quickcreditscore.co they are the same company and was takening from my bank over £ 40.90 on the same day of the month and they was faster enff to cancllent it and to tell me that i cant get a refund i will be takeing this further and for the people with the same coments i will be sending them a email if i get any joue with the refund the company is a rip off do not trust them what they offer you on this site they owe me over 3 years and never made a claim i will be contact other people on this site who are haveing the same promblem to try and get their money back

M
May 16, 2011

Rewardsnow.co.uk - I have just looked at my online bank statement and discovered 19.95 missing from my account

I have just looked at my online bank statement and discovered 19.95 missing from my account. I have no idea who or what this company is and disgusted that money has been taken from my account.

Hi Miova

I work with Adaptive Affinity Ltd which operates the Rewards Now. Firstly I would like to apologise for your experiences to date.

I’ve read your post and just want to take this chance to help if I can. I would just like confirm that
• We do not get passed any information from 3rd parties
• You physically have to enter all your details onto our sign up page (a copy of which I’m happy to send you)
• We always send a welcome email with information about the programme AND how you can cancel by phone (on [protected]), email ([email protected] RewardsNow.co.uk )

Unfortunately I can’t track from this feed your email address to confirm or cancel your membership with us. May I recommend that you call/ email against the above details to cancel, where our UK CS team will be more than happy to help.

Also it would be great if you could post back so we know how you got on.

Toni Morrison
Relationship Manager

W
May 14, 2011

Rewardsnow.co.uk - This money has been taken from my account with out me knowing once agai

This money has been taken from my account with out me knowing once again!! I have never heard from thi company and now i really dont know what to do as this is happening to me frequently and being this far pregnant i am really stressed. I get no explainations from any of these companies and really do not know how they have my details, Please can someone help me as a single mother of 2 under 3 and about to have my third i am finding this extreamly stressful and have nowhere to turn for advice or to get my money back. I have emailed them without response suprise suprise im now totally out of pocket and nearly homeless.

i have had exactly the same and when i read about others having the same a few have said they have had refunds by contacting thir bank however when i contactd mine they said i had to contact the company although know i had and faied on nemorous occassions, im not giving up thogh i am still complaining by fax email and phone to rewards.co.uk, i am also going to re apporach my bank to press on at this company ( wanted to swear then) unauthorised payments are illegal there for i know we can claim back our money i just dont know who through.

Rewardsnow.co.uk - £19.95 taken twice on same day

I looked at my bank statement yesterday and noticed the above companies had taken out the same amount £19.95 from my account. In no way shape or form did i ever agree to this money being taken out. I...

Rewardsnow.co.uk - an unauthorised transaction

rewardsnow.co.uk has taken an amount of 19.95 from my account although I never had a transaction with them. My bank is investigating that now

Rewardsnow.co.uk - Scam

This company have now taken £19.95 from my bank account on two occasions. They have done this by "scamming" a genuine on line company through Equifax. Even though you cancel Equifax, there is no way...

Rewardsnow.co.uk - Taking money without authority

I went to check myt credit rating last year July with HIGHCREDITSCORE I noticed that I was also being charged £29.95 and another set of charges of £29.95 from REWARDSNOW then later I noticed another set of charges of £6.99 by CREDITEXPERT I wondered why I had been charged with these amounts as I signed up for a FREE TRIAL giving my debit card as reference and since then have paid a considerable amount of money.
I cancelled the accounts with both HIGHCREDITSCORE/CREDITEXPERT but did not think of REWRDSNOW having just seen these amounts going out of my account rang my Bank to cancell this account and have changed my debit card.
How do I go about getting my money back ?
Yours faithfully
Anthony Perry

WHY IS THIS COMPANY TAKING £19-95p OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH, THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS AMOUNT FROM MY DEBIT CARD FOR SOME TIME NOW(6 MONTH OR MORE) AND I DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE DOING THIS, AS I NEVER HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY, AND NOW I WOULD LIKE THIS TO STOP HERE AND NOW, ONCE AND FOR ALL, AS I AM A PENSIONER I CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS MONEY, AND IF I CAN I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM A REFUND FROM THIS COMPANY, AND IF NOT I WILL TAKE MORE ACTION AGAINST THEM IN THE COURTS.

Rewardsnow.co.uk - fraud

i initialy signed with highcreditscore to check my credit score in 12/2008, i cancelled their account during the trial period and i recieved a return e-mail saying your account closed and no more...

Rewardsnow.co.uk - this company took £19.95 from my my bank

this compant took my money without my permision from debit card cause i have not heard off u so u took £19.95 and now u got me in trouble with my bank account so i want it refund back in my account soon as possible otherwise i will get my bank manger take this company to ckeans ans put it in the hands off a soicers and take the company to court and them i will claim conersaion for the ### this company as cause me in with my bank cause if they dont paid my money back the bank will charge me a fee at the end off the mth so what are this company going to do about it

I have just experienced the same as you i have contacted the company numerous times now and all they say is that it is not refundable, IT IS the law state we are entitled to a refund of our money get in touch with your bank if they say they cannot do anything cancel your card and ask for a new 1, i have contacted the OFT about this and they looking into it, i am also going to the Citizens Advice Bureau to see where we stand.

i think the company as a cheak to take money off prople who is disable and in a wheelchair and deaf

Rewardsnow.co.uk - direct debit of 19.95 for 2 months

I have never heard of this company but my husbands bank account has been debited 19.95 for the last 2 months. I would like this money to be refunded asap and the so called direct debit stopped.

I have had 2 lots of £19.95 taken from my account on the same day in April from this company called Rewards Now, I have e-mailed them twice and according to their website they answer in 2 days, after 12 days I am still waiting for contact, I have never heard of them or bought from them and I want my money back, has anyone been succesful in getting their cash back?

S
Mar 05, 2010

Rewardsnow.co.uk - scams

rewardsnow.co.uk and quickcreditscore.co.uk have taken 19.95 from my account x2, you cant cancel this from youre bank, if you phone [protected] and tell them to cancel youre accounts they will, thats what i did and i feel stupid for falling for this scam, even though i didnt realise that the money came out after the first payment and i did not know about the second company taking money from me, hope this helps

Dear Member,

We have read your comments and would be more than happy to answer any question you may have. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and your input is welcome.

Please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist you.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

Our contact centre is open Monday - Friday between the hours 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays. All calls are normally answered within one minute of you calling us.

If you call out of hours please leave a voice mail with you details and we will call you back within two working days.

Quick Credit Score, Customer Service Team

Rewardsnow.co.uk - Taking Money from my account!!

My partner went on to a site to check her credit rating which didnt even happen instead we get a company called "Rewards Now" taking £19.95 from our account every month!!! I have researched thi...

Rewardsnow.co.uk - unauthorized charge

Hi Everyone!

I have considered myself to be 'street wise' but unfortunately I have been caught by this bogus company.

At first, I have required 'free' credit score providing my debit or credit card details - looks normal, where in case of equifax, that was not a bit of a surprise. The moment I have received details on my emails from highcreditscore.co.uk - I have realised - IT DOES NOT LOOK RIGHT! but - I have clearly DID NOT realised that I have been subscribed as 'a special invitation' to rewardsnow.co.uk, of which email or possibility HAVE NOT RECEIVED or HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE to opt-out. This happened on 25th August 2009 and I have immediately unregistered from highcreditscore. co.uk at once!

Now, we are in December, right, and checking my statement on daily basis, I have realised they have charged me for four months after four months for £79.80!! Obviously this happened without my authorisation which I have immediately reported to my bank.
Phoned number on my statement. Woman on the other side seemed like she just got up of the bed! Ignorant and arrogant!

Beside this, being a web developer and designer, also accountancy student I certainly DO NOT agree with unethical practices by this company - Adaptive Affinity Ltd - whose roots reach U.S.A.

For that reason I have been prompted, and therefore decided to found a web service, that WILL be dedicated for misleading web services operating under UK Law. Obviously, I am going to devote my spare time and resources for research by contacting lawyers, organisations and trading bodies for verification and explanation why this kind and other services are being allowed to function and CATCH us, internet users. In addition to that I am going to verify 'existing' shops if they participate with this kind of schedule and on what basis.
Also I will contact banks and credit card companies, fraud prevention bodies and definitely media to help find the right answers and solutions to prevent these companies to run without responsibility on the e-commerce market.

Obviously, this cannot happen without YOU, who has been caught, or know someone who has been caught.

I would appreciate your comments and cases (I don't need personal details). Unless we can unite our strength and resources.

Please e-mail me if you feel or have been conned? If you know someone that was conned online? The more information we have the bigger case we have and more chance to expose the bogus, misleading e-commerce 'services' that DOES NOT EXIST.

IF YOU KNOW ANY OTHER BOGUS ON-LINE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR COMPANIES THAT DOES NOT EXIST?

Please feel free to e-mail me and forward this e-mail to your contacts.
Write to me about your experience.

Anna

[protected]@connedonline.co.uk

i too was conned by this bogus i had 2 payments of £39.90 taken from my credit card one to rewards now and one to quick credit score i phoned both places (spoke to same arrogant man) he told me the memberships were now cancelled but bank said they cant stop them from taking more money so what do i do now i thought that the fact that my card was at its credit limit would stop it but they paid out £80 over limit to these two but wont let me pay for something at £11 if i only have £10 credit left can u explain that cause i certainly dont understand it sometimes i begin to wonder if the banks are working with them.
any advice gratefully appreciated.

1 2