Quick Weight Loss Centerqwlc stole $2000 from me

I signed up for this program in July with a signed agreement stating it was costing me $681. I understood that to mean the total total. The rep handed me my white credit card receipt for $681 on the top of my QWLC paperwork but also had me sign another pink paper that he explained to me "now this paper just states that you understand what you have just paid for, etc" I look it over and sure enough it said, "Regular Price Program $1499" and then another line saying "Your Price" and that was marked N/A which i took to mean, the real price was the $681. Now I had signed TWO SEPERATE pink slips, i wondered why, but didnt question it. He had already explained the regular cost was over a thousand dollars but i was getting a great deal and a half off bargain at $681. I thought nothing of all this. A month later, i get my credit card bill and i see a CHARGE FROM QWLC for $1, 999.00 OMG I go back and look at the second pink slip i signed and- then and only then- do I find a second white credit card receipt for $1, 999 that I had paid for that day that I did'nt even know about!!! They charged me TWICE and the second time STOLE the $1, 999 by not telling me about it, but sneakily walking off and charging my CC... handing me a big wad of paperwork with that second credit card receipt of $1, 999 tucked deep away in there...NEVER did they tell me anything about a second charge of $1, 999 or i would NEVER in a million years agreed to that, I dont make that much money ... QWLC STOLE $2000 from me. STOLE IT. RIPOFF ~RIPOFF ~RIPOFF ~do not fall prey!!!

• Su
    suefl9 Oct 31, 2013

I only wish I had checked this complaint board before I went to quick weight loss center! They wanted $899. form me then knocked it down to $699. When I said I just could not afford that much, they talked me into $499. But because I didn't take the higher priced program all the suppliments doubled in price. I had no idea it would cost me so much money and the cost is every week. I feel the Company is deceitful in order to make their sale. I tried to find out about the diet and they wouldn't give me any information until I paid them. The advertisement 30lbs for $30. is an outright lie. I did lose 3lbs the first week but thats usually water weight. The diet is very much like the South Beach Diet which wouldn't have cost me anything and I could have gotten the herbs at GNC including the carb blocker. I'm going to continue on this diet for another two weeks cause I have enough stuff to last me that long but I'm done after that, I'll continue on my own. You can get the Quick boost on line at Amazon or Ebay and GNC has most of the herbs just ask the person in GNC to help you.